Social House approves impeachment inquiry rules after fiery floor debate

So who are you now?

A banned poster coming back under a different name?

Or maybe a leftist dipshit who created another Leftist poster to increase your numbers like a loser?

Why not both?

Last edited:
Lying under other is definitely an impeachable offense. Does it constitute removal from office though? Dude you're pretty annoying with your whataboutisms. They get to be, that is all you are. You are whataboutism. As a person

Lying under oath is essentially a form of obstruction of justice (lying to investigators).

So why do you support the GOP's new assertion that you can't have obstruction without an underlying crime? This is the basis on which they grant Trump a "pass" for his multiple obstruction offenses during the Mueller investigation.

But Clinton also had no crime underlying his attempt to obstruct justice via perjury.

The Trump defense is a blatant and obvious double standard to anyone who's not a partisan mouth breather.

The GOP politically weaponized impeachment over 20 years ago and has set the precedent that they're crying about today (even though in the current case the basis for impeachment is 1000 percent legitimate and not a hit job produced by a fishing expedition).

Trumpublican lawmakers are shameless hucksters and hypocrites on a scale greatly eclipsing anything I have seen out of DC in my lifetime. Anyone not calling them out is worthy of unrelenting derision.

Also, do you think someone should be immune to investigation or prosecution just because they're running for President?

I sure as hell don't, but there's a lot of Republicans on this board who seemed to have felt differently when it was "Obama wiretapped my campaign. This is McCarthyism!!!"

So, what's on the plate for today? A bunch of witnesses who can't tell what they saw or heard because Donald Trump told them not to testify?

And now he's crying that no matter what the transcripts say, Schiff altered them to make him look bad.

And even if he did offer qpq, it would be fine, but he didn't.

"After a large meeting, I now recall speaking individually with Mr. Yermak, where I said that resumption of U.S. aid would likely not occur until Ukraine provided the public anti-corruption statement that we had been discussing for many weeks," Sondland said, referring to the aide, Andriy Yermak.

The GOP has no one who can win a national election... except for the guy who won a national election. Awesome point, cool guy.

They have at least one more candidate than the Dems do with their shit-tier bottom feeders like Gropin’ Joe Biden, Fauxahontas, Weekend at Bernie’s, and Pete Butthole.
You think you won just because you beat me?!

Back