Social House approves impeachment inquiry rules after fiery floor debate

This wasn’t the overwhelming victory of insurmountable support the Democrats continued to peddle to the American people.

Nancy Pelosi along with her sham general Congressman Adam Schiff pushed through a partisan impeachment inquiry Thursday in Washington, D.C.

Here’s what the mainstream media won’t tell you.

• Republicans can only call witnesses if Adam Schiff says they can.
  • He can kick out Republicans anytime he wants.
  • The President and his Attorneys can call witnesses only if Adam Schiff approves.
  • Schiff can even kick out the Presidents counsel.
This is a Soviet Union style impeachment inquiry and a sham upon the American Constitutional Republic.

Here are some tweets from Top Republicans:

https://thedcpatriot.com/house-passes-partisan-impeachment-inquiry-vote-232-196/

>>> If the bolded(and underlined) is fucking true, fuck all the Democrats and their future successors. Jesus Christ....

I wonder if the Democrats understand the fact that they're making a rod for their own backs.

The process they put forward is a sham, and a perversion of justice.

They put forward an unjust process, and they can expect the same in return in the future.

y6a8jmvl

yxw98fyk

y53gf9fm

y5ksdoha

The best thing about the last one is this little gem. NO CHARGE SPECIFIED. Lmao.

You can see who the real traitors are by looking at the first three votes. They were in it from the start. It's absolutely not about what Trump may or may not have done. It's purely about removing him from office. These people are pure evil.
Donald Trump blackmailed a foreign government in return for an investigation into a political opponent.

This wasn’t the overwhelming victory of insurmountable support the Democrats continued to peddle to the American people.

Nancy Pelosi along with her sham general Congressman Adam Schiff pushed through a partisan impeachment inquiry Thursday in Washington, D.C.

Here’s what the mainstream media won’t tell you.

• Republicans can only call witnesses if Adam Schiff says they can.
  • He can kick out Republicans anytime he wants.
  • The President and his Attorneys can call witnesses only if Adam Schiff approves.
  • Schiff can even kick out the Presidents counsel.
This is a Soviet Union style impeachment inquiry and a sham upon the American Constitutional Republic.

Here are some tweets from Top Republicans:

https://thedcpatriot.com/house-passes-partisan-impeachment-inquiry-vote-232-196/

>>> If the bolded(and underlined) is fucking true, fuck all the Democrats and their future successors. Jesus Christ....

Republicans are allowed to sit on the committee and depose Witnesses. The Democrats are going to make the transcripts public and have a public inquiry so that the American people can see it.

I wonder if the Democrats understand the fact that they're making a rod for their own backs.

The process they put forward is a sham, and a perversion of justice.

They put forward an unjust process, and they can expect the same in return in the future.
It seems to me that you have a lack of basic understanding of constitutional law or how our govt works and just like to cry foul and unfair like a parent at a soccer game. It's like you are trying to even convince yourself of your own intellectual dishonesty.

It seems to me that you have a lack of basic understanding of constitutional law or how our govt works and just like to cry foul and unfair like a parent at a soccer game.

To the extent that you think that is the extent that you're

<TrumpWrong1>

This isn't a fair standard of justice that allows an individual to defend themselves.

If this is the game Dems want to play, they can expect the same in return.

<Goldie11>

<Fedor23>

<TrumpWrong1>

This isn't a fair standard of justice that allows an individual to defend themselves.

<Goldie11>

<Fedor23>
So Basically you are a troll who can't backup what he is copying and pasting. Concession noted.

It seems to me that you have a lack of basic understanding of constitutional law or how our govt works and just like to cry foul and unfair like a parent at a soccer game. It's like you are trying to even convince yourself of your own intellectual dishonesty.
It's gotten crazy.
I would have thought the testimony of a decorated veteran would have impact.

But then, I never thought I'd live to see the day such a good man was shit on by Republicans.

<TrumpWrong1>

<Goldie11>

<Fedor23>
Get them all under oath.
Trump has been invited to testify.
What's he afraid of?
What is he hiding?
He will be able to attend the public inquiry next week.

So Basically you are a troll who can't backup what he is copying and pasting. Concession noted.

No concession given.

But you go ahead and tell yourself whatever you have to to make yourself feel better.

I'm going to go ahead and end this conversation with you. You've insulted me in both posts to me, and I don't see any possibility of gaining something valuable from further interaction with you.

Reply if you like, I won't read it. It'll be wasted words, wasted life.

Get them all under oath.
Trump has been invited to testify.
What's he afraid of?
What is he hiding?
He will be able to attend the public inquiry next week.

Bill Clinton thought he was smarter than the entire American justice system, and got himself caught in a perjury trap.

President Trump is smart enough to understand the only way you win this game is not to play.

Ummm...that's what I got from it, too. That's why I posted it. <Varys01>

What's the part that's a right-wing fantasy novel, if I may ask?
A lot of Dems will be charged and sent to prison and "They will incriminate each other for lying to the FISA court, for spying and wiretapping the Trump campaign, and for colluding with foreign political actors, especially George Soros."

For example, those things read like right wing fantasy. It gradually devolved from normal to the above - particularly the "George Soros" reference, lol.

Bill Clinton thought he was smarter than the entire American justice system, and got himself caught in a perjury trap.

President Trump is smart enough to understand the only way you win this game is not to play.
If he's really an honest guy who's innocent of wrongdoing, then he should put his money where his mouth is and testify under oath.

I think he's lying, and tried to blackmail a foriegn government for his personal, political gain.

Let him testify under oath. If the facts prove him innocent, so be it. He was unfairly maligned. If the facts indicate wrongdoing, then he should be held accountable just like any other president would be.

If he's really an honest guy who's innocent of wrongdoing, then he should put his money where his mouth is and testify under oath.

I think he's lying, and tried to blackmail a foriegn government for his personal, political gain.

Let him testify under oath. If the facts prove him innocent, so be it. He was unfairly maligned. If the facts indicate wrongdoing, then he should be held accountable just like any other president would be.

Now your desire to remove President Trump hinges on whether President Trump is as stupid as Bill Clinton, and gets himself caught in a perjury trap.

You just keep hope alive there, bud.

Now your desire to remove President Trump hinges on whether President Trump is as stupid as Bill Clinton, and gets himself caught in a perjury trap.

You just keep hope alive there, bud.
I don't want the consequences of his resigning or being removed, neither which is likely to happen. But if he did do something wrong, I want him held accountable, and I get a feeling that's more than you will say.

I read it, it doesn't sound legit to me. It started off decent and then devolved. The only things I can agree with are that the Trump team will go on the attack, some Dems will get burned in the process, and that the Senate will never vote to convict him or remove him from office.

The rest of it reads like a right wing fantasy novel.
It's galaxy brain stuff - the impeachment process will be great for Republicans because lots of Democrats will go to jail and it will cause Trump to win.

I don't want the consequences of his resigning or being removed,
Considering you've been one of the most vocal supporters of his removal on this forum, I find that hard to believe.

What consequences are you hoping to avoid?

neither which is likely to happen.
I'm glad we can both at least agree on basic tethers to reality.

But if he did do something wrong, I want him held accountable, and I get a feeling that's more than you will say.

If "if's" and "buts" were fruit and nuts, beggars would banquet.

Did you honestly think you were going to be able to browbeat people into accepting your premise?

Donald Trump blackmailed a foreign government in return for an investigation into a political opponent.

How did he blackmail them? And can you show me where it's specifically stated this "blackmail" was for the purposes of investigating a "political rival"?

Also, do you think someone should be immune to investigation or prosecution just because they're running for President?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back