Social House approves impeachment inquiry rules after fiery floor debate

Democrats putting their party n ideology over country

nothing new

I wonder if the Democrats understand the fact that they're making a rod for their own backs.

The process they put forward is a sham, and a perversion of justice.

They put forward an unjust process, and they can expect the same in return in the future.

don’t think republicans are as petty n nasty like democrats.

they will still respect the rule of law n the process.

democrats on the other hand don’t mind Turing into banana republic in other to gain a political win

Considering you've been one of the most vocal supporters of his removal
Wrong. I support an investigation, and If necessary, removal.

What consequences are you hoping to avoid?
Nancy Pelosi as POTUS

Did you honestly think you were going to be able to browbeat people into accepting your premise?
What premise?

don’t think republicans are as petty n nasty like democrats.

they will still respect the rule of law n the process.

democrats on the other hand don’t mind Turing into banana republic in other to gain a political win

Republicans were too respectful during Obama's years.

The IRS targeting and Fast and Furious scandals should have resulted in his impeachment.

After the Ukraine and Russian collusion hoaxes, no future Democrat will be given any such leeway.

Republicans are allowed to sit on the committee and depose Witnesses. The Democrats are going to make the transcripts public and have a public inquiry so that the American people can see it.

We'll see.

If any of the bolded turns out to be true, though...... <6>

It seems to me that you have a lack of basic understanding of constitutional law or how our govt works and just like to cry foul and unfair like a parent at a soccer game. It's like you are trying to even convince yourself of your own intellectual dishonesty.

So.....what is your original account since you apparently created a new one this past Sunday? l@nd0

So Basically you are a troll who can't backup what he is copying and pasting. Concession noted.

Somebody who joined on Sunday calling someone who has been a member for 6 years here a troll?

The Irony is Ironic.

No concession given.

But you go ahead and tell yourself whatever you have to to make yourself feel better.

I'm going to go ahead and end this conversation with you. You've insulted me in both posts to me, and I don't see any possibility of gaining something valuable from further interaction with you.

Reply if you like, I won't read it. It'll be wasted words, wasted life.

He's what he accuses you of being : A Troll. (Mr. Joined : Sunday)

Wrong. I support an investigation, and If necessary, removal.
Regardless of its validity, you just so happened to support every partisan investigation into a President you don't support.

Color me shocked.

I have a funny feeling you're standard for innocence for President Trump falls just outside of anything attainable before the 2020 election.

Isn't it funny how that works.....

Nancy Pelosi as POTUS

That's a strange way to spell "Mike Pence as POTUS".

A lot of Dems will be charged and sent to prison and "They will incriminate each other for lying to the FISA court, for spying and wiretapping the Trump campaign, and for colluding with foreign political actors, especially George Soros."

For example, those things read like right wing fantasy. It gradually devolved from normal to the above - particularly the "George Soros" reference, lol.

Yeah well of course nothing is going to happen to Palpatine.

Nothing ever happens to that old fart anyway so I'm not holding my breath here.

But the FISA situation is still something to keep an eye on.

And come on.....let's not be purposely obtuse here...The Trump Campaign was spied and wiretapped.

give me a break...

Now your desire to remove President Trump hinges on whether President Trump is as stupid as Bill Clinton, and gets himself caught in a perjury trap.

You just keep hope alive there, bud.

I like JI.

He comes up with the most unintentionally-hilarious posts at times.

Regardless of its validity, you just so happened to support every partisan investigation into a President you don't support.

Color me shocked.

I have a funny feeling you're standard for innocence for President Trump falls just outside of anything attainable before the 2020 election.

I know, right?

It's like he's just ignoring that the VP becomes President.

PREACH IT, Steve!

And apparently, Job Interview, what I mentioned earlier IS true in regards to Adam Schiff's "authority" as Scalise illustrates it here.

This impeachment is a load of political horseshit.

I think Bongino is pissed. Just a hunch :

<Gordonhat>

So.....what is your original account since you apparently created a new one this past Sunday? l@nd0

Somebody who joined on Sunday calling someone who has been a member for 6 years here a troll?

The Irony is Ironic.

You really came here just to white knight your internet bff? Sorry to burst your bubble someone already thought i was someone else named homer they were wrong also.Maybe work on the quality of your posts vs defending your trumper buddies.
<WellThere>

Republicans were too respectful during Obama's years.

The IRS targeting and Fast and Furious scandals should have resulted in his impeachment.

After the Ukraine and Russian collusion hoaxes, no future Democrat will be given any such leeway.

they still have their apparatchiks in msm doing their work

could you imagine the reaction of msm if republicans used house majority to go after the democrat president n try remove him from office without a crime being committed n undo an election they lost?

you think republicans could get away with having close door meetings n selective leaking to the media?

they’re calling this “constitutional crisis” n “abuse of power” when’s it’s democrats using the house to go after a president

Imagine if roles were inverse?

they’ve been calling for a military coup n a martial law

Color me shocked.

Christ almighty, you're dishonest and argue in bad faith.
<DisgustingHHH>

Yeah well of course nothing is going to happen to Palpatine.

Nothing ever happens to that old fart anyway so I'm not holding my breath here.

But the FISA situation is still something to keep an eye on.

And come on.....let's not be purposely obtuse here...The Trump Campaign was spied and wiretapped.

give me a break...
Give you a break? You're not seriously arguing that random Democrats in the legislative branch were responsible for spying and wiretapping (which is a misrepresentation but let's take the accusation at face value) by the executive branch?

That's what I had to start dismissing that person. Any spying/wiretapping would come from the Executive branch and so it would have nothing to do with anyone in Congress.

The FISA stuff is also irrelevant here. Again, executive branch, not legislative.

Christ almighty, you're dishonest and argue in bad faith.
<DisgustingHHH>

I accept your concession.

To you, there's likely no standard of innocence for President Trump that you'll accept that's attainable before the 2020 election.

You attempting to name call an unchallenged observation confesses a lack of confidence in your own position.

It would be quite easy for you to prove me wrong. You would have to simply lay out a standard of innocence that you would accept that's attainable before the 2020 election.

If you're unable or unwilling to do so, my argument stands.

You really came here just to white knight your internet bff? Sorry to burst your bubble someone already thought i was someone else named homer they were wrong also.Maybe work on the quality of your posts vs defending your trumper buddies.
<WellThere>

Homer?

That is BarryDillon and it's been long-since established he's Homer Thompson.

(he's also the guy who "liked" that abomination of a post you created)

So who are you now?

A banned poster coming back under a different name?

Or maybe a leftist dipshit who created another Leftist poster to increase your numbers like a loser?

Back