Hottest weather you've experienced?

Its so hot and windy here that the NSW Rural Fire Service website has crashed due to "insufficient server capacity"

111 in DC. never sweated so much in my life

I couldn't imagine Christmas and New Years Day in the summer.

I've been out of state on a few NYEs & it always felt wrong being away from the ball drop. to me that epitomizes the NYE feeling, or maybe that's because I'm a New Yorker

37C-98F, without humidity factored in. With it, it was 48C or 118F. Southern Ontario. When the wind blew it felt like it does when I open my convection oven.

Today in Australia it has been VERY hot. On the east coast where i live it was 43 degrees celcius (110F). Cootamundra (a small inland rural town) peaked at 50C (122F). The wind is blowing from the west so it is a dry heat, very uncomfortable.

The hottest ive experienced was new years day in 2005, it peaked at 50C (122F).

What about you guys?

really.... fuck you.... I have a 10 foot high snow bank in front of my house and
it was -20C when I left for work today...
The tree in my front yard is over half buried....

Around 120, maybe mid to high teens, Phoenix/Las Vegas in the middle of summer

While certainly not the hottest place I ever have been. The most uncomfortable heat I ever experienced was on Parris Island in July.

7 train stuck underground, underwater directly between Queens & Manhattan, packed with people literally butt to nut on a hot summer day

Melbourbe on black Saturday 2009. 46/115 It was like another planet and the fires going on were just horrible

Surprisingly the hottest place I've been to was in Iceland, there are some hot springs on a trail near that volcano that erupted and f*cked with all the air traffic in Europe a couple years back. Took a swim in there and came out with no hair on me balls

My brother had a similar experience, but it was in a swimming pool during an Aussie summer

114F(45.5C)

I couldn't imagine another 8-10F

Can't be sure, but I'm certain its been above 115 in Arizona when I was there a few years ago. I got off the plane wearing jeans and was instantly neck deep in swamp ass.

Probably around 114 actual temp here in Texas. Couple summers ago it was 30 straight days of 100+ heat and would still be 100 degrees at night. It's not that bad though, sucks first getting into your car though

Whenever I back to vietnam to visit my relatives the humidity rapes the fuck out of you it'll be like 100 degrees and the humidity would be around 90-100%

Back