Hottest weather you've experienced?

argy-bargy

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Today in Australia it has been VERY hot. On the east coast where i live it was 43 degrees celcius (110F). Cootamundra (a small inland rural town) peaked at 50C (122F). The wind is blowing from the west so it is a dry heat, very uncomfortable.

The hottest ive experienced was new years day in 2005, it peaked at 50C (122F).

What about you guys?

The time I made a cancer joke to a guy whose wife had cancer. Hottest I've ever felt.

Lesson: only make cancer jokes with your friends who you know real well.

Yo, I'm in Cootamundra right now

The bitumen in the roads is re activating from the heat.

THE FRICKEN ROADS ARE MELTING!

Maybe somewhere around 110. Maybe a bit above 110. 122... damn that's rough.

Bahrain in August. I think 128 was the hottest that I saw.

I couldn't imagine Christmas and New Years Day in the summer.

I went on a hike in the Badlands national park and the temp umped up to between 115-120. I was surprised because it felt hot but not unbearable.

Australia definitely gets scorching but it's usually quite dry. I found the humidity in SE Asian countries much more oppressive and uncomfortable.

Growing up in Texas the summers were always blistering. Though whenever I'd visit family in Louisiana the humidity there would have me begging for Texas weather.

Australia definitely gets scorching but it's usually quite dry. I found the humidity in SE Asian countries much more oppressive and uncomfortable.

Agreed, the humidity in Oz gets pretty bad north of Cairns, but I had a friend who went to Malaysia say he could FEEL the moisture as he walked. Very uncomfortable

117 faranheit in 29 Palms, CA. Pretty damn hot.

North Carolina/Virginia in the summer may have been worse though. Damn humidity.

Yea. I was in Singapore in the summer of 94. I don't know what the temperature was, but it wasn't much over 100. It was miserable, though.

Today in Australia it has been VERY hot. On the east coast where i live it was 43 degrees celcius (110F). Cootamundra (a small inland rural town) peaked at 50C (122F). The wind is blowing from the west so it is a dry heat, very uncomfortable.

The hottest ive experienced was new years day in 2005, it peaked at 50C (122F).

What about you guys?

It's 38C here but it's expected to peak at 42C.

Miami summer days with a lot of humidity.

When I lived in South Florida, but you get the breeze sometimes off the ocean and every place has AC. I miss the weather actually, but fuck hurricane season

Was in southern manitoba a few years back. I think with the Humidex it reached something like 50C + 120ish farenheit.

Back