hottest female bjj practitioner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but have you seen you in your referee pants? You have yourself quite an exquisite backside. Just saying i once almost considered moving down to arkansas just to see it on a more regular basis. #notastalker

Seems like Hillary can't get a post in without a stalker stalking her.

Can you post a picture of her in referee pants? #notastalker

Don't u rind this... A little weird?
Especially since it seems someone posted a video of you,
That'd weird me out

I've been posting on this forum for several years and doing Jiu Jitsu nomadically for almost 7 years. People know who I am, and no matter what way I phrase that sentence I don't like the sound of it. So meh.

The video was also Hillary Witt, I don't look that good in pastel outfits. :cool:

Now this,

Yeah but have you seen you in your referee pants? You have yourself quite an exquisite backside. Just saying i once almost considered moving down to arkansas just to see it on a more regular basis. #notastalker

This I find weird.

There it is, the moment when a thread takes a turn towards dubs/bans/a lock :icon_lol:

I think ESPN have edited her shots, a lot.

She looks way better in the oxygen pic.

Ronda mentioned in the behind the scenes of the ESPN Body Issue that she really hit the gym hard once she agreed to do the photo shoot. She knew that posing nude was going to expose every flaw in her body to criticism, and she had just finished a 3-week Donkey Kong & ice cream lazy binge after beating Tate.

She's a little more cut in ESPN's photos than I prefer, but some of that effect is lighting intended to show off her muscle tone. The point of the issue is showing off ripped athlete bodies, after all. Personally, I think they should invite Roy Nelson to pose next time, just for fun.

Last edited:
The background of the Ronda body issue pictures reminds me of the Unicorn Guy, and that creates all kinds of wildly conflicting emotions in my brain case, resulting in generally preferring to not see those pictures.

Penny Thomas is under rated in this thread. She is an attractive woman, has that 'good for the sport' vibe, and has a badonkadonk like a tonka truck, as a snaggle toothed cuban might say.

Hillary is underselling herself again. She is very pretty. It really must be uncomfortable to find yourself being talked about in a manner such as this in a place you consider to be a community you belong to. I would hate to lose a quality poster like her for a shitty thread like this. Thankfully we all know she's got bigger cahones than most guys on this board and can handle the weirdness.

After reading this, I had to go hug my daughter and swear to her that I'd teach her how to fight.

I'm terrified of having a daughter for essentially just this reason.

Penny Thomas is under rated in this thread. Hillary is underselling herself again. She is very pretty.

Agreed on both counts. I think that there's a tendency to discount the attractiveness of some female competitors because they aren't there to look hot, they're there to compete and dress for utility.

Hillary-Williams-bjj.jpg

It's not easy for a woman to look attractive with her hair in a braid, no makeup, wearing a rashguard & fight shorts, with a mouthguard in, and when she's not even aware that she's being photographed.

Lol, I get an extra point (maybe two) for being smart and occasionally funny, but strictly looks based I don't come anywhere close to the chicks on this thread. That's not fishing for compliments, it's self awareness. Only looks wise I'm average, maybe upper side of average if you like fit chicks, and I'm happy there. :)

I'm surprised Sophia McDermott/Drysdale wasn't mentioned. She's brilliant, gorgeous, and mega dedicated to whatever she does.

And humble to boot... :cool:

Just have it with someone ugly, problem solved

If she looks like anything like I did until the age of about 22 she'll be fine. If she looks like her mom (my wife, presumably) I'm f-ed.

Agreed on both counts. I think that there's a tendency to discount the attractiveness of some female competitors because they aren't there to look hot, they're there to compete and dress for utility.

Hillary-Williams-bjj.jpg

It's not easy for a woman to look attractive with her hair in a braid, no makeup, wearing a rashguard & fight shorts, with a mouthguard in, and when she's not even aware that she's being photographed.

I think some women assume they're not attractive just because they don't look slutty or weren't one of the 'hot girls' in high school. Sporty Girl next door is so much hotter than slutty cheerleader, especially if they have a beautiful smile and end up in med school.

Yeah, absolutely. Candid photos are never really the most flattering kind. Add in 10 minutes of scuffling around and you can look pretty dishevelled.

Anybody remember awhile a back some red haired eastern european girl that alot of guys thought was gorgeous?The thread was about somebody else being hot and she stole the show.

I realize this was meant as just a friendly joke, but it's a bit over the line. Please be more careful guys.

Bea (something) i forgot her last name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back