hottest female bjj practitioner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we seriously now arguing about the physical attractiveness of Marcelo Garcia?

F12 has hit a new low.

ok, so i leave this thread for a week and it turns into a fucking Lifetime movie

oh, yea, we have daughters. never mind that we fucked the shit out of their mother, right?

now, let's get back to the best thing since the joining of chocolate and peanutbutter: women and bjj

speaking of reeces peanutbutter cups, here is mackenzie vs tracey

nicolini vs kyra

these girls

Last edited:
My vote.. Samantha Faulhaber..

pan111.jpg

Not to be a dick but that girls forehead is pretty serious.

Want to know three words that hold the secret to dating Maxim-caliber hotties who are well educated domestic goddesses?

Date Russian women.

You're welcome.

EDIT: My Siberian girlfriend is in bed next to me and she is pissed that I wrote "women." She demands that I clarify you're only supposed to date one Russian woman at a time. LOL.

This her?

SiberianHuskySidStand.jpg

Good guess, but not quite. Here is one of my favorite pictures of her; if I ever get her involved in BJJ, she'll be one of the hottest women in the sport.

Russian+Lady.jpg

Lotta character in that face. Would like to see the legs though.

Somebody please put this thread out of its misery!

All of our latent homosexual desires are coming out... in a BJJ forum none the less, which makes it even weirder!

Maybe this thread could be moved, locked, for awhile?

Having it under a rape thread seems wrong.

Good suggestion. Gonna temporarily lock the thread. It can be reopened later, but I'm not comfortable with having it next to such a serious thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back