hottest female bjj practitioner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Close enough to bjj... can't imagine anyone complaining...
ronda-rousey-espn-body-issue-1.jpg

I thought Dern was a dime and Kyra was so-so till I saw them in person..

The rolls reveresed for me.
Danielle Alverez is bad too (daughter of Daniel Alverez Nova Uniao)

There's unknown girls in the bay area that train that are DIMES...I'm not gonna through names out though. If you train in the bay, you know.

images

Fitness pro and BJJ World Champion Monique Minton Ricardo

Last edited:
I always think it is my eyes making me believe a girl in my gym is hot. She is one of only 4 girls and by far the most attractive. Some sort of evolution thing.

I'm sure Barney Stinson has a term for it.

Really? Those hips are kinda manly. Hate to be so uncharitable but there is a hint of the tranny about her.

Really? Those hips are kinda manly. Hate to be so uncharitable but there is a hint of the tranny about her.

I think ESPN have edited her shots, a lot.

RondaRouseyOxygenStrikeforce.jpg

She looks way better in the oxygen pic.

Yeah I have a Dane-esque hard on for Rowdy but that ESPN pic just doesn't do it for me.

I would be very happy to be Megaton's son-in-law.

Oh man, me too. Mackenzie is a doll. Not perfect, but doesn't have to be.

Hillary makes me think happy thoughts.

Brown nosers! :p

But seriously, Hillary is cute too, and very down to earth. That's great in a woman.

I think ESPN have edited her shots, a lot.

RondaRouseyOxygenStrikeforce.jpg

She looks way better in the oxygen pic.

Jeebus that's gorgeous.

I absolutely adore MacKenzie Dern's smile and beautiful teeths

Brown nosers! :p

But seriously, Hillary is cute too, and very down to earth. That's great in a woman.

Lol, I get an extra point (maybe two) for being smart and occasionally funny, but strictly looks based I don't come anywhere close to the chicks on this thread. That's not fishing for compliments, it's self awareness. Only looks wise I'm average, maybe upper side of average if you like fit chicks, and I'm happy there. :)

I'm surprised Sophia McDermott/Drysdale wasn't mentioned. She's brilliant, gorgeous, and mega dedicated to whatever she does.

Lol, I get an extra point (maybe two) for being smart and occasionally funny, but strictly looks based I don't come anywhere close to the chicks on this thread. That's not fishing for compliments, it's self awareness. Only looks wise I'm average, maybe upper side of average if you like fit chicks, and I'm happy there. :)

I'm surprised Sophia McDermott/Drysdale wasn't mentioned. She's brilliant, gorgeous, and mega dedicated to whatever she does.

Yeah but have you seen you in your referee pants? You have yourself quite an exquisite backside. Just saying i once almost considered moving down to arkansas just to see it on a more regular basis. #notastalker

Yeah but have you seen you in your referee pants? You have yourself quite an exquisite backside. Just saying i once almost considered moving down to arkansas just to see it on a more regular basis. #notastalker

awkward-look-on-face1.jpg

After reading this, I had to go hug my daughter and swear to her that I'd teach her how to fight.

kirsty utting is a lesser known hottie (that would toss you on your skull)

i was going to put these two separately, but here they are together.
now i know:
1) what it sounds like when doves cry
2) yowza!

Kirstys mum used to work at my school when I was younger #smallworld

uuhhhh wut

Don't u rind this... A little weird?
Especially since it seems someone posted a video of you,
That'd weird me out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back