hottest female bjj practitioner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a list of some sexy bjj girls. One i got to my computer, ill post some pics and pacify everyone

397233_280509702011568_1167033166_n.jpg
She's........ Awesome.

You know the rules, you have to share the haiku with us now :)

I already posted it in the original Gosia Los thread:

"Red goddess grapples.
My heart;
submits."

It took me five whole minutes, such are the sacrifices for true love. :icon_lol:

4700299279_191ca5abd9_b.jpg

"Red goddess grapples.
My heart;
submits."

It took me five whole minutes, such are the sacrifices for true love. :icon_lol:

4700299279_191ca5abd9_b.jpg

I prefer the other girl. She looks amazing in her photo-shoots.

"Red goddess grapples.
My heart;
submits."

5 minutes? It would take me about 2 years to come up with something that :icon_lol:

Every time I see a good looking blonde/redhead, I just think they would look way better as a brunette.

Personal preference.

Every time I see a good looking blonde/redhead, I just think they would look way better as a brunette.

Personal preference.

Honestly, maybe 1% of brunettes get a second glance from me.

Redheads > Blondes >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Brunettes

Screw hot headed guys. But hey, if she puts up with it, then cool.

I've known them since when they started dating and her now husband was asking me advice about her. He's Brazilian and passionate but in no way hot headed around her or their child. Just a man in love.

MONIQUE ELIAS

Shes a model and Mario Reis' wife. Beautiful

No way, mang. Redheads > everything (except BJJ, of course).

This right here! I used to prefer brunettes. Blondes were fine but redheads, nah....until I dated a redheaded girl, and let me tell you, I was converted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back