hottest female bjj practitioner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
images

Fitness pro and BJJ practicioner Monique Minton Ricardo

holy mother of god....

these type of women should not be grappling around, should be sitting up in a throne ordering man to do whatever the fuck she watns them to do...

Not a BJJ girl, but if you want hotness that is borderline NSFW Google German Olympic Judoka Romy Tarangul. Damn.

80+ posts and still no mention of Gazzy? Odd.

holy mother of god....

these type of women should not be grappling around, should be sitting up in a throne ordering man to do whatever the fuck she watns them to do...

Thats the catch, she wouldn't look quite as good if all she did was sit on her ass.
images

images

She's got a nasty guillotine too!!

Last edited:
Monique is local to me and is very beautiful and a very nice girl. Her husband is also a black belt and quite hot headed/passionate at time. I would hesitate to say anything too disrespectful about Monique or actually any of these women.

Monique is local to me and is very beautiful and a very nice girl. Her husband is also a black belt and quite hot headed/passionate at time. I would hesitate to say anything too disrespectful about Monique or actually any of these women.

Screw hot headed guys. But hey, if she puts up with it, then cool.

This thread has opened my eyes to the beauty of the world

whos her husband?, black belt and marry to monique, screw ryan, marcelo and mendes bros, I got a new idol....

I'm going to have to go back and re-edit my post about Mrs.Ricardo's from BJJ practicioner to BJJ world champion.I just looked up her accolades..She is bad!
2009 april naga(north american grappling association) first place champion
2009 gi and no gi 1st place champion naga
2009 gi and no gi 1st place champion naga
2009 Robson Moura FL grappling championship-gi 1st place middle heavy-1st place open
2009 Nogi intermediate 1st place and EXPERT division 1st champion
2010 gi and no gi (may) 1st place EXPERT division and 1st place gi
2010 November, Worlds no gi championship, taking 1st place

Not a bad 2 year run and before this she was doing pro fitness shows..I agree with you BJJ rage..This dude won the game of life..

well, the thread is hottest bjj female and last i heard saying someone is physically attractive is a compliment.

but thanks for the warning.

everyone, don't say anything bad about that woman or some dude will come and beat you up. I just hope that dude doesn't find out nate has a thing for his girl. oops!

:eek:

I didn't say "Don't say she's not beautiful" but message boards tend to have people that stay stuff like "I want to toungue punch her fart box" and that's the thing I would hope people wouldn't post about any of the girls who practice BJJ.

You can say what you want about anyone, just have some class/tact is all.

Boy that fitness model lady...she is excellent. Along with kyra and the girl im the ctrl gi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back