Hot girl at the Cafe

Try to look not desperate and just go straight for the kill.

She gets hit on 20 times a day and has a few pathetic regulars whom she either rejected or were too pussy to ask her out.

I used to bartend and even I got hit on a few times a shift. When the chicks got hit on we'd either cut up the poor bastards after they'd left or I'd bust their balls if I was buzzed enough.

Wear something that accentuates your neckbeard, like a t shirt that says you like bacon a lot. Let her overhear you bragging about what level your WoW character is.

Just make sure you don't get sidetracked when some of the other girls in there start throwing themselves at you.

Follow this move up by subtly sliding your number across the counter, putting 'Call me maybe' on the jukebox and then just maintain eye contact with her for the next five or so minutes, especially when she's not looking at you.

Tell her you like your women like you like your coffee.

Wear something that accentuates your neckbeard, like a t shirt that says you like bacon a lot. Let her overhear you bragging about what level your WoW character is.

Just make sure you don't get sidetracked when some of the other girls in there start throwing themselves at you.

Follow this move up by subtly sliding your number across the counter, putting 'Call me maybe' on the jukebox and then just maintain eye contact with her for the next five or so minutes, especially when she's not looking at you.

I want to roll with this. I don't have a bacon T or a WoW character but I could play call me maybe out of my phone easily enough.

Always order whatever she suggests. Women will think you value their opinion and form a positive one of you.

Got a job in a part of town I'm not very familiar with and just my luck it turns out that the cafe that has the best coffee in the area also has a smoking hot girl working there behind the counter so obviously I'm gonna bang her. She's real friendly too so it shouldn't be too hard to get her number and get her out on a date.

But of course, the sherdog perspective is always hilarious so.. how would you go about picking up a hot barista girl?

I don't know, but I want pics and frequent updates.

Try to look not desperate and just go straight for the kill.

She gets hit on 20 times a day and has a few pathetic regulars whom she either rejected or were too pussy to ask her out.

I used to bartend and even I got hit on a few times a shift. When the chicks got hit on we'd either cut up the poor bastards after they'd left or I'd bust their balls if I was buzzed enough.

Yeah this sounds spot on.

Always order whatever she suggests. Women will think you value their opinion and form a positive one of you.

lol

She will melt, bro! Women love romance...

They do. They do love romance. I'm gonna romance the shit out of her. Maybe that can be my line... "Stop right there my little mocha bean while i romance the shit out of you!"

This could work. Back before 2000 a young Merlotte threw a sock over his hand and serenaded some honey's at the intersection. You think girls are something else now, back before social media they were just happy to be acknowledged.

I get a coffee there most days and i'm gonna ask for her number next time i see her so will update when i can.

Good luck man.

Would you say she's a keeper? Or just a hit it and quit it? Or you don't know yet?

If she says she already has a boyfriend fill the room with uppercuts.

Nay. You ask her what she suggests, then you say something like, "Oooo that sounds really good, but I'm lactose intolerant. I'll get a ___ instead."

This shows that you value her opinions but also that you are the master of your domain.

If it were I, I'd definitely try to schmooze a bit obviously before going in for the kill. Like 2-3 visits. I'd go for a more social setting as to not come off as a total creepo customer dude. Don't go for the 1 on 1 date unless you know its doneskies. Maybe, "Hey my buddies and I are going out X day, do you and your co-workers/friends want to meet up?"

Good luck man.

Would you say she's a keeper? Or just a hit it and quit it? Or you don't know yet?

Well she looks good, has a friendly disposition and can make a decent brew but beyond that I have no idea.

He should assert his dominance over another man and let her watch. Der Eisbar isn't doing anything this weekend.

What did you do with the sock? I'm gonna bring a sock with me to the cafe.

Nay. You ask her what she suggests, then you say something like, "Oooo that sounds really good, but I'm lactose intolerant. I'll get a ___ instead."

This shows that you value her opinions but also that you are the master of your domain.

Going to a cafe and not knowing what coffee you like would be fucking weird imo. And asking her what coffee she likes is even more weird.

I'm just gonna roll with the "hey, you look alright, so do i, let's make some babies its natural."

Back