Hot girl at the Cafe

She works in a coffee shop. You don't think she's had a million guys hit on her? All of them thinkinf they've struck the Cinderella jackpot like you only to be turned down. I saw my big ass Dominican coworker say no thanks to a guy right infront of me

hahhaa na its more that I think it would be particularly creepy of me to go on the internet and be like "hey guys there's a hottie at cafe x in abcville go check her out!" plus i'm pretty sure borcat's a serial sex offender.

D

Hahaha.

Look champ, if you need me to get her number for you, all you need to do is ask.

Yup, Lat is on & avoiding his own thread :(

Ya man what the hell... I will admit you are one very believable tranny tho and I didn't want it to stop ;)

I know right?
And who does not want to get it on with a fury purple bear?
Its the shizzle

Nobody humps a leg like I do!

I can't tell you how much more fun this would be with pictures. Or video. Lat, get some google glasses and record the whole thing. Or wear a helmet with a gopro while asking her out, she'll think you're sporty and shit, and we'll get the video.

hahhaa na its more that I think it would be particularly creepy of me to go on the internet and be like "hey guys there's a hottie at cafe x in abcville go check her out!" plus i'm pretty sure borcat's a serial sex offender.

As for her being available to a guy that spends all his time on sherdog.. well, i'm counting on it :D

Fuck im shattered, he hasnt even threatened me with rape yet.
You know you're ugly when sex offenders want no part of you.

shm2.gif

lulz bro, Lat thinks I'm finna cut his grass.

I merely asked for store location for evaluation purposes, seeing as he's afraid to post her pic.

He needs help with this, at least he knows were here for him when he's ready to make progress.

start with a double leg, then work your way to full guard.

lulz ... Still no pics or store location.

I believe in LatFlare. I reckon they're making out in a Best and Less changing room as I type this.

I'm going to Westfields Miranda on Saturday for you Lat.

Back