Hot girl at the Cafe

LatFlare

EADC
@Black
Reaction score
Got a job in a part of town I'm not very familiar with and just my luck it turns out that the cafe that has the best coffee in the area also has a smoking hot girl working there behind the counter so obviously I'm gonna bang her. She's real friendly too so it shouldn't be too hard to get her number and get her out on a date.

But of course, the sherdog perspective is always hilarious so.. how would you go about picking up a hot barista girl?

You don't, they're like bartenders. They get hit on all day. Good luck though, hope you get to bang.

I dont date min wage ho's they reek of poverty

Just let her know you have some drinks in the fridge and a nightcap

hope she lets you bang bro

lmao

Last edited:
pics then advice comes 2nd

you're going to bang her as soon as these guys tell you how

No way cafe people get hit on as much as bartenders.

Bitch please, it's where bar flys go in between hang overs. My wife's first job was at a big name coffee place where people go to by high priced brew to feel classy. She got hit on at least a few times a day.

I worked as a chef before switching careers. Women in the service industry get hit on all day, doesn't matter what they do. When I was single, I never even put them on the radar, most of them find it creepy to be hit on at work.

Well at least you're confident.

Just put your dick on the counter while she's making your coffee next time. She'll get it.

"Bout to go bang this broad real easy over at the cafe cause it's what I do. But yo just curious, how would you losers go about it?"

Thinly veiled "How do I ask a girl out?" thread.

"Bout to go bang this broad real easy over at the cafe cause it's what I do. But yo just curious, how would you losers go about it?"

Thinly veiled "How do I ask a girl out?" thread.

This sounds accurate. No pics, no advice

Bitch please, it's where bar flys go in between hang overs. My wife's first job was at a big name coffee place where people go to by high priced brew to feel classy. She got hit on at least a few times a day.

This is just a suburban cafe in a shopping centre. Def doesn't have the vibe of people trying to feel classy or bar flies getting over their hangovers. Mostly just locals getting their brews. Makes me think, I need to make a move before i become one of those predictable regulars.

DENNIS system bro

oh yeah, tell her you love cream.

Wear something that accentuates your neckbeard, like a t shirt that says you like bacon a lot. Let her overhear you bragging about what level your WoW character is.

Just make sure you don't get sidetracked when some of the other girls in there start throwing themselves at you.

Back