Hot girl at the Cafe

Nay. You ask her what she suggests, then you say something like, "Oooo that sounds really good, but I'm lactose intolerant. I'll get a ___ instead."

This shows that you value her opinions but also that you are the master of your domain.

That's a neat little trick there.

Going to a cafe and not knowing what coffee you like would be fucking weird imo. And asking her what coffee she likes is even more weird.

I'm just gonna roll with the "hey, you look alright, so do i, let's make some babies its natural."

It's your funeral...

A subtle way to demonstrate that you are fun to be around is to take no less than 3 trips to the bathroom. Rub your nose discretely, but often, between each trip.

You should rescue her from the daily grind by asking her out for a cup of coffee.

You should rescue her from the daily grind by asking her out for a cup of coffee.

Nice. Nicely done. Bravo. :)

EDIT: This thread reminds me how happy I am to not be a girl. Ugh lmao.

Update, when you unmistakably bang this chick.

Also, be sure to ask her to return to your abode for a nightcap. Be sure to use the word nightcap. It never fails.

NuaZSka.jpg

lol, nice.

Tell her you're larping this weekend and need a vivacious elf. If she looks nothing like an elf, it's your own damn fault for not giving us pics.

This could work. Back before 2000 a young Merlotte threw a sock over his hand and serenaded some honey's at the intersection. You think girls are something else now, back before social media they were just happy to be acknowledged.

My best pull was back in fall 2003, my freshman year at college. Co Ed dorms, and the girl a few doors down was a hottie. I walked by her room and the door was open. I didn't look in as I strolled by. I then waited a few beats, turned around and walked by again, still without looking in. Paused a few beats again, then walked by BACKWARDS without looking in. I heard her laugh and that was my ice breaker. Popped in, introduced myself and we hit it off.

You can glide in on some rollerblades to prove that you have hobbies and that fitness is important to you.

Chicks dig socks dude. I don't know what I did right or wrong I just had a sock.

Its hard to argue with a good pair of socks.

My best pull was back in fall 2003, my freshman year at college. Co Ed dorms, and the girl a few doors down was a hottie. I walked by her room and the door was open. I didn't look in as I strolled by. I then waited a few beats, turned around and walked by again, still without looking in. Paused a few beats again, then walked by BACKWARDS without looking in. I heard her laugh and that was my ice breaker. Popped in, introduced myself and we hit it off.

Ha nice one. So, what happened since 2003? She steal your personality or something?

Were you singing the backwards man song?

U7Asprk.gif

Is she rimmable, judging by what you've seen so far? Would you attempt it?

Possibly but I need to look more closely at her eyebrows to answer this question.

hahahaha!

You got a problem with hair? 70s girls are my thang. The culture of shaved shit is stupid.

Back