Crime Hostages taken in church in Northern France

The priest was an 86 year old man

smh

Throat slit or beheaded, doesn't really make a difference to me to be honest.

Murdered is murdered.

RIP

Leftards on librul forums more concerned that people might think ill of Muslims above everything else. Telling people not to "let the far right win", "they're the real danger" etc.

these start to be a daily occurrence in europe.

1 dead confirmed. Apparently it's the priest...

Maybe this time it's the white supremacists.

Sigh.

How many more killings of westerners at the hands of islam (all islam, any follower, believer of advocate) must people endure before the spun sugar hearts let decision makers capable of extreme draconian measures follow through on what needs to be done?

it's a nice city, too.
the indy is saying they've killed the hostage takers:
Police said they had neutralised both attackers in the town of Saint-Etienne-du-Rouvray

Leftards on librul forums more concerned that people might think ill of Muslims above everything else. Telling people not to "let the far right win", "they're the real danger" etc.
Radical Islamism is the real far right threat.

Sigh.

How many more killings of westerners at the hands of islam (all islam, any follower, believer of advocate) must people endure before the spun sugar hearts let decision makers capable of extreme draconian measures follow through on what needs to be done?

and what needs to be done? (i'm really asking).

Sigh.

I'd never say it in public but if a political party were to suggest a "final solution" to the Muslim problem... Well I'd probably be on board.

According to one french media, "Allah ackbar" confirmed.

Last edited:
Back