Crime Hostages taken in church in Northern France

RIP .
France will never be safe again,Terrorists are killing lot of people there and they are succeeding in doing it.

and what needs to be done? (i'm really asking).

at first, a non violent approach deportation of all refugees, student visas and people applying for citizenship -- if that is unrealistic -- amending charters of rights and freedoms to not count islam a recognized religion. No land can have a mosque, no burkas allowed in jobs private or public, no islamic community centers, no islamic writings can be sold in stores. No halal restaurants. Maintain right to life and protection from violence -- but any person caught practising islam, congregating in groups to worship or promoting the ideology sent to camps. National registry of all known muslims within a country.

its extremely horrible and regressive policy implementation -- but with rogue elements, increasing numbers, and an ideology that seems to captivate their followers to extremes, an extreme that hates the west -- an extreme counter is needed. Its sickening that i have to even suggest such measures - but its that or continue with benefit of the doubts and the notion that we just have to accept attacks as a part of the new globalized west.

at first, a non violent approach deportation of all refugees, student visas and people applying for citizenship -- if that is unrealistic -- amending charters of rights and freedoms to not count islam a recognized religion. No land can have a mosque, no burkas allowed in jobs private or public, no islamic community centers, no islamic writings can be sold in stores. No halal restaurants. Maintain right to life and protection from violence -- but any person caught practising islam, congregating in groups to worship or promoting the ideology sent to camps. National registry of all known muslims within a country.

its extremely horrible and regressive policy implementation -- but with rogue elements, increasing numbers, and an ideology that seems to captivate their followers to extremes, an extreme that hates the west -- an extreme counter is needed. Its sickening that i have to even suggest such measures - but its that or continue with benefit of the doubts and the notion that we just have to accept attacks as a part of the new globalized west.
I would have gone with round them up and flay them. I guess your idea would be ok though.

Taking nuns hostage and killing a 86 years old man?! Disgusting POS! What's next? Taking children hostage and killing them? Oh wait, that already happened in Beslan. Islamic terrorism is extremely coward and brutal.

Last edited:
I would have gone with round them up and flay them. I guess your idea would be ok though.

my idea would not be ok and i hated writing it -- but i really wonder at what point and what measures need to be taken to remedy the mistake of islamic integration within a western country...if any?

I feel awful for France.
*so happy to be living in the Midwest in the good old USA*

my idea would not be ok and i hated writing it -- but i really wonder at what point and what measures need to be taken to remedy the mistake of islamic integration within a western country...if any?

Now is the point, they can't be here.

CoSC_dpVYAA-Yjx.jpg

Cmon guys, nobody would have guessed the millions of retards we imported from stinky third world shitholes would have caused problems right?

"The attackers' motives are unknown" :rolleyes:

Not gonna say what I think, dont want Thors hammer falling on me... but it includes: massive deportations, concentration camps, mandatory military service, closing of borders, review of the UE Treaty, nuking mecca, nuking SA, nuking pakistan, nuking some parts of Europe, etc.... yes, I am talking about WWIII, a crusade, a religious war. I am talking Armaggedon. Stalin and Maos regimes would be remembered like non profit organizations compared to the shit I believe is coming.
There is no peaceful solution to this mess, besides who or why was created, it got out of hand. The problem is that the western men have been pussified beyond limits, and are used to a level of comfort and freedom, and are so brainwashed, that it will have to get worse for them to react. And when they do, they will have to do it against the sarracens and their polititians.
Bad times for Europe, bad times.

Not gonna say what I think, dont want Thors hammer falling on me... but it includes: massive deportations, concentration camps, mandatory military service, closing of borders, review of the UE Treaty, nuking mecca, nuking SA, nuking pakistan, nuking some parts of Europe, etc.... yes, I am talking about WWIII, a crusade, a religious war. I am talking Armaggedon. Stalin and Maos regimes would be remembered like non profit organizations compared to the shit I believe is coming.
There is no peaceful solution to this mess, besides who or why was created, it got out of hand. The problem is that the western men have been pussified beyond limits, and are used to a level of comfort and freedom, and are so brainwashed, that it will have to get worse for them to react. And when they do, they will have to do it against the sarracens and their polititians.
Bad times for Europe, bad times.

Couldn't agree more

our time is always shrouded in confusion, for we -- all of us -- have a desire for more, a need for more complacency and a want of a placid existence . . . surrounding us, built for us, by us, without intrusion(s) on what we believe. now, islam is not a religion of peace, nor is it sensible in any regard, what you are describing, though, is an open invitation for fascism, suppression, whatever other term you would use to describe what we've been trying to move away from. it's rather naive, too, that one would think this would go off swimmingly; you would have more diversion than before -- and a govt. compromised, pumped full of steroids, unhinged.

changing the standard of immigration. . . well, you might as well, but sending people to 'camps'? terrible idea.

our time is always shrouded in confusion, for we -- all of us -- have a desire for more, a need for more complacency and a want of a placid existence . . . surrounding us, built for us, by us, without intrusion(s) on what we believe. now, islam is not a religion of peace, nor is it sensible in any regard, what you are describing, though, is an open invitation for fascism, suppression, whatever other term you would use to describe what we've been trying to move away from. it's rather naive, too, that one would think this would go off swimmingly; you would have more diversion than before -- and a govt. compromised, pumped full of steroids, unhinged.

changing the standard of immigration. . . well, you might as well, but sending people to 'camps'? terrible idea.

is draconian measures better than the status quo of leaving a tumor unchecked?

i am open for softer suggestions.

is draconian measures better than the status quo of leaving a tumor unchecked?

i am open for softer suggestions.

are you willing to disclose which country you are native to/reside in?

those measures are only going to lead to more chaos.

What you propose would lead to a massive surge in terrorism. Muslims would realize they are being targeted and feel violence is now justified.

Europe is once again at war. It's just that most Europeans either don't realize it or won't accept it.

Back