Crime Hostages taken in church in Northern France

I'm really hoping that 'Hostages' was an autocorrect mistake that was supposed to read 'Pokemon'

Looks like this one may already be over before it began.

Let's hope no casualties besides the scumbags

What? What is happening?
images

Gun vs knife fight.

Hopefully no one was injured.

Fucking fist pump for the French police.

Victory-Baby-Yes-07.jpg

That's how it's DONE, son!!

The priest has died. Throat cutted, according to the french news sites.

Looks like that went down casualty free.
Fist bump to the french coppers.

Fuck setting foot in any western Eu nation, Krakow Prague Budapest is where its at.

Sooooo ? was it snackbars ?

ffs, looks like they are really trying to have one terror attack per day.

The priest has died. Throat cutted, according to the french news sites.
That's horrible. I was hoping they didn't suffer any casualties as unlikely as it seemed.

Keeping it to one is a great job. The fact the Muslims would make sure to kill the one guy who devoted his life to nonviolence...well, that's not going to win the hearts and minds of the French people. I hope they realize they just pulled France one step closer to a FREXIT.

Killing 80 plus innocents, including children, on a national holiday. Murdering a priest inside a church. These are not ways to win people over.

That's horrible. I was hoping they didn't suffer any casualties as unlikely as it seemed.

Keeping it to one is a great job. The fact the Muslims would make sure to kill the one guy who devoted his life to nonviolence...well, that's not going to win the hearts and minds of the French people. I hope they realize they just pulled France one step closer to a FREXIT.

Segregation and conflict is precisely what they want.

one dead hostage RIP

this is horrible.

Segregation and conflict is precisely what they want.
No, it's really not. They're really not that intellectual about it. They just want to kill westerners.

Conquer is their ambition.

No, it's really not. They're really not that intellectual about it. They just want to kill westerners.

Conquer is their ambition.

Nope. If this is linked to ISIS, the exclusion of refugees from Europe is specifically their goal, as is the segregation of Muslims and Non-muslims (including Muslims they don't recognise as Muslims). Explicitly so. Repeatedly stated.

Guys everyone please remember this has nothing to do with Islam. It's the religion of peace and we did the crusades and that was worse or something so let's stand in solidarity.

Back