Crime Hostages taken in church in Northern France

are you willing to disclose which country you are native to/reside in?

those measures are only going to lead to more chaos.

Canada.

again, i am willing to listen to alternative and softer measures.

fascism is cruel and worst case option-- but it does have a proven history of being able to target a reduce a groups population.

What you propose would lead to a massive surge in terrorism.

In the short term maybe, plus it's not like things are going to get any better if we continue as we are. The massive surge in terrorism is already upon us. Honestly, something radical needs to happen as one thing is for certain, Islam has no place in Europe and neither do many of the poltical elite like Merkel.

Last edited:
What you propose would lead to a massive surge in terrorism.

probably, yes. but in that situation and climate -- one terrorist attack would result in a military eradication of the rest of the muslim population it would be hell for a year or so, and then no more islamic population within a country

i do not want any of that to happen and it would probably never come to fruition -- but thus far i have not heard a remedy to undo the damage of islamic integration

germany has reports of 80+ population dissatisfied with the current muslim migration and view it as the greatest threat facing your country -- what are the soft measures that are being talked about?

Canada.

again, i am willing to listen to alternative and softer measures.

fascism is cruel and worst case option-- but it does have a proven history of being able to target a reduce a groups population.

does canada have an islam problem? i don't hear any news about canada in regard to attacks and destruction, so forgive me for my ignorance, i just don't see it as a problem that warrants building concentration camps in alberta.

also, i wouldn't give up halal food. too good, homie.

In b4 Rational Poster shows up with his usual Schtick about why we need no regulations on assault knives

Every sort of radical islamist with an inclination towards daesh needs to be put in a plane and dropped with a parachute over Raqqa. There are literally millions of muslims in Europe who hates them as much as westerners. The problem lies 99% with saudi exported bullshit. I do think wahabism should be outlawed, it only produces hate and never anything of worth.

The system in Switzerland seems to be working fine.

does canada have an islam problem? i don't hear any news about canada in regard to attacks and destruction, so forgive me for my ignorance, i just don't see it as a problem that warrants building concentration camps in alberta.

also, i wouldn't give up halal food. too good, homie.

we dont, yet

we don't have the numbers that we are seeing in europe but we have a government more than willing to increase refugee population -- it is already the 2nd largest religious group here. And we have had terror plots against us but averted by police...how many times can they get lucky though?

but my views were specific to europe.

Canada could get their needs done by simply amending immigration and closing borders

im curious as to what measure you think countries like france and germany should take

At work I'm the guy they always call to put the flags at half mast (probably because it involves hanging half way out a window #workingclasslivesdontmatter) and have had to do it 3 times in just over a month and had only put them back at full mast last night. With the thing in Japan and now this I'm expecting a call, I might just suggest we leave them at half mast all the time

I also think this terrorist wave is an expression of Daesh losing badly in Iraq and Syria. As their "caliphate" dwindles they will turn more and more to international terror sadly.

What you propose would lead to a massive surge in terrorism. Muslims would realize they are being targeted and feel violence is now justified.

Muslims already think they are the target of w/e whenever there is a something in the media about them. as german u should know about the insame amount of tv time they get to paint themselve as good/honest/never-at-fault people here. it's sickeing, that all the time Germans get the nazi label by some fat muslim fk on talkshows when the topic is racism, but u never see one other group being invited (polish, asian, italian or w/e).
point is, we need to stop religious funding from outside the country, or we need to get rid of freedom of religion in total and move to total secularism. as christian i know it wouldn't hurt me.

Nope. If this is linked to ISIS, the exclusion of refugees from Europe is specifically their goal, as is the segregation of Muslims and Non-muslims (including Muslims they don't recognise as Muslims). Explicitly so. Repeatedly stated.
Nope. I can Google too (I see your Washington Post original source, dude).

No, their real plan is to smuggle thousands of Jiahidis into the West by creating the refugee crisis by committing terror and driving them into European lands!
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world...ler-THOUSANDS-Extremists-into-Europe-Refugees

This literally has as much validity as your narrative. They're playing rhetoric on both sides. Hell, even the Washington Post article revealed that:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...the-islamic-state-wants-you-to-hate-refugees/
Writing in The Post's opinion pages this weekend, counterterrorism analyst Harleen Gambhir said the Islamic State had deliberately "set a trap" for Europe with the Paris attacks:

The strategy is explicit. The Islamic State explained after the January attacks on Charlie Hebdo magazine that such attacks “compel the Crusaders to actively destroy the grayzone themselves. . . . Muslims in the West will quickly find themselves between one of two choices, they either apostatize . . . or they [emigrate] to the Islamic State and thereby escape persecution from the Crusader governments and citizens.” The group calculates that a small number of attackers can profoundly shift the way that European society views its 44 million Muslim members and, as a result, the way European Muslims view themselves. Through this provocation, it seeks to set conditions for an apocalyptic war with the West.
You know the real solution?

We recognize the threat and secure our borders (using mutually reflexive policies with intolerant Muslim countries to preserve our commitment to Democracy and diversity without hyopcrisy). Oh, yeah, it wouldn't hurt if western Muslims open their eyes to the savagery of their religion-- contained in the central theology itself and advocated by its founding prophet himself-- by "apostatizing".

After all, if it's that easy to radicalize Muslims, well, then they're proving the point, and they don't belong here in the first place.

Not gonna say what I think, dont want Thors hammer falling on me... but it includes: massive deportations, concentration camps, mandatory military service, closing of borders, review of the UE Treaty, nuking mecca, nuking SA, nuking pakistan, nuking some parts of Europe, etc.... yes, I am talking about WWIII, a crusade, a religious war. I am talking Armaggedon. Stalin and Maos regimes would be remembered like non profit organizations compared to the shit I believe is coming.
There is no peaceful solution to this mess, besides who or why was created, it got out of hand. The problem is that the western men have been pussified beyond limits, and are used to a level of comfort and freedom, and are so brainwashed, that it will have to get worse for them to react. And when they do, they will have to do it against the sarracens and their polititians.
Bad times for Europe, bad times.
You lost me when you started talking about nukes.

I also think this terrorist wave is an expression of Daesh losing badly in Iraq and Syria. As their "caliphate" dwindles they will turn more and more to international terror sadly.
Actually, their recruiting dwindles as their caliphate dwindles, not vice versa. Their international recruitment programs were at their most successful in late 2014 when they appeared invincible (to stupid, ignorant, poor, lonely, or otherwise emasculated Muslim males around the world) in the Middle East.

Nope. I can Google too (I see your Washington Post original source, dude).

No, their real plan is to smuggle thousands of Jiahidis into the West by creating the refugee crisis by committing terror and driving them into European lands!
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world...ler-THOUSANDS-Extremists-into-Europe-Refugees

This literally has as much validity as your narrative. They're playing rhetoric on both sides. Hell, even the Washington Post article revealed that:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...the-islamic-state-wants-you-to-hate-refugees/

You know the real solution?

We recognize the threat and secure our borders (using mutually reflexive policies with intolerant Muslim countries to preserve our commitment to Democracy and diversity without hyopcrisy). Oh, yeah, it wouldn't hurt if western Muslims open their eyes to the savagery of their religion-- contained in the central theology itself and advocated by its founding prophet himself-- by "apostatizing".

After all, if it's that easy to radicalize Muslims, well, then they're proving the point, and they don't belong here in the first place.

fair play Mick, good points.

are you willing to disclose which country you are native to/reside in?

those measures are only going to lead to more chaos.

Are you sure about that? The way I see it, if we let this path keep going on... western culture is gonna die

They already lost 30 percent of their territory -- and since then we've seen a greater call to rogue elements and increased attacks on the west.

I think you can prevent a lot of attacks by simply kicking out every non citizen that commits a crime.
Unconfirmed yet but apparently the guys in France were already know to the police again.
I dont know if they were citizens, but it seems a high % of those ISIS attacks is done by guys that committed normal crimes before.

Back