Crime Hostages taken in church in Northern France

No, this is all they will accept as it has been prescribed by Muhammed. But I would say they are wrong. What they want is to kill and subjugate non muslims. No one will EVER change that. Just like no one will ever change Jesus's message of love and forgiveness.

3 ways to deal with muslims 1) kill 2) be killed 3) be dominated by them
I pick #1

Now, anyone can give up a religion made up by a murderous fucking pedophile.

But hey, christians are still the highes martyred group even today. Time to start fighting these bitches.
We are at war with Islam, THEY declared it in the 8th century.

I doubt Jesus would agree with you here.

I would prefer less Democrat crybaby threads for a while.

This one is just following up and confirming everything we already knew. ISIS blending with refugees to conduct terror attacks?!?

Who could have predicted?!?

And of course the liars and Islamo apologists @Ruprecht have nothing to say when it's revealed that everything people were saying was accurate.

Last edited:
I doubt Jesus would agree with you here.

There is no Jebus.

But most sane and civilized people would disagree with what Pixelated said there. Islamofascism is bad enough. No need for Christokooks to be talking about joining the slaughter.

I thought the term "Daesh" was an insult to those fucks.

I heard someone say that, but I also heard it reported that it is simply the acronym for ISIS (or ISIL?) in arabic.

Dunno.

edit: According to wiki it's the arabic acronym so I don't see how that would be insulting. If anything I'd think then it would be more respectful.

The Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL, IPA /ˈaɪsᵻl/), also known as the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria[note 1] (ISIS, /ˈaɪsᵻs/),[39] Islamic State (IS), and by its Arabic language acronym Daesh
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_State_of_Iraq_and_the_Levant

I heard someone say that, but I also heard it reported that it is simply the acronym for ISIS (or ISIL?) in arabic.

Dunno.

Yup exactly it is like some acronnym for ISIL..

I don't know why they are supposed to be offended by that maybe ISIS are SJWS too.

There is no Jebus.

But most sane and civilized people would disagree with what Pixelated said there. Islamofascism is bad enough. No need for Christokooks to be talking about joining the slaughter.

Christokooks LMAO!!

Speaking about Christians...

What do you think about the Christian dominated Rightwing Movement in America?

Christokooks LMAO!!

Speaking about Christians...

What do you think about the Christian dominated Rightwing Movement in America?

It's a problem. As a rightist, I look at them like rational/reasonable leftists look at social justice warriors. The actual teachings of the Bible don't mesh with what I believe in socially or economically.

Dunno.

edit: According to wiki it's the arabic acronym so I don't see how that would be insulting. If anything I'd think then it would be more respectful.

The Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL, IPA /ˈaɪsᵻl/), also known as the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria[note 1] (ISIS, /ˈaɪsᵻs/),[39] Islamic State (IS), and by its Arabic language acronym Daesh
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_State_of_Iraq_and_the_Levant

It is, and that is why the leftist argument for using the term 'Daesh' makes no sense whatsoever. Both ISIS and Daesh acknowledges them as Islamic and a state. They just prefer 'Daesh' because Americans won't automatically make the connection to Islam.

It's a problem. As a rightist, I look at them like rational/reasonable leftists look at social justice warriors. The actual teachings of the Bible don't mesh with what I believe in socially or economically.

I am not from the US and haven't even visited but IMHO, the dominance of the evangelical right is what led to all this leftist SJW none-sense, to take hold, I mean this is what may have cause people to Vote Obama in 2008 and even today looks like some Republicans who are more of secularist was hesitant to vote a republican, good thing though Donal J. Trump is not from that Evengalical right movement and seems to be the only candidate for the GOP who did not run using the banner of the religious movement.

I think that is what hurt the G.O,P to be honest it gave the impression that the Democratic Party are much more reasonable. It is like the G.O.P allowed the Democrats to take the initiative in controlling religion.

When you have the likes of Rick Santorum saying "I came from no Monkey" or a Creationist leaning politcian says I.D should be in the curriculum or some one like Bush who says Science is wrong about climate Change people tend to get worried in voting for those types of leaders.

Its like "Jeez is this what I want to be the next president?"
Just look how John McCain got torpedoed by Sarah Palin when Sarah went all nuts during the campaign.

McCain was purposely trying to avoid social religious issues like Gay Marriage and I.D but damn Palin blew it up.

Same thing happened in my country the leftist gained a ton of support because they are the only faction who questioned the status quo and the Catholic Church, for the first time they are talking about, contraception,Gay marriage and population control.

The rightwing political parties pandered to religious feelings for so long thinking that the Majority of the People really follow church doctrine but they are mistaken the people wants a leader who will bring some social changes and some common sense attitude for population control. The promotion of contraceptives by the government have been hampered because Pro Catholic politicians have vetoed or block it from passing, we are not even talking about abortion here these are just Condoms,Pills and what not!!

So when a fucking Communist Genocidal Atheist run for the presidency people from different walks of life voted for Duterte even the born again movement block voted for him!!!

To me it is just simple if you want the Communist to win let them take the initiative!!!!

I'm glad it's not a new thread.

Scary well Soda just because there is no new Threads about Moslems attacking Christians or what not does not mean they don't attack.

Just today in my country Muslim rebels harassed another town!! Not to mention international shipping that passes thru Southern Philippines is now trying to avoid Abu Sayaf and it is causing imports to jack up their prices.

Back