Holly responds to Ronda's "I'm still undefeated" statement.

How old are you though? Also why do you think I'm offended? I'm disagreeing with the lot of you defending her horrible statement on Ellen, please don't get me wrong.

it's horrible to you because of who said it.

Good job white belt. Made a thread of this days ago...

Yes, which is why what she said made no sense

it actually makes perfect sense if you have sense. everyone loses. defeated means kept down.

here's a definition of defeated - "demoralized and overcome by adversity". she lost. she knows she lost. she is not overcome by the adversity is her point.

now we can debate whether she is demoralized and overcome by adversity but the outrage at her comment is only because it's her.

The fact that Holly, even when presented on a silver platter, an opportunity to slam Ronda. Chose not to. She exudes every quality I admire best in a world champion athlete.

Keep the shit talk. I'll take Holly... Win, or lose.

But tell me Holly saying "Don't cry " wouldn't be hilariously funny.

it's horrible to you because of who said it.
I would laugh at Jose Aldo's face if he said similar BS and I love Jose. You don't have to take my word for it but you're also making assumptions when you don't know me.

Good job being a dick after you asked my age and I responded fairly.

it actually makes perfect sense if you have sense. everyone loses. defeated means kept down.

here's a definition of defeated - "demoralized and overcome by adversity". she lost. she knows she lost. she is not overcome by the adversity is her point.

now we can debate whether she is demoralized and overcome by adversity but the outrage at her comment is only because it's her.
She knows she lost and yet she is saying she 'really believes' she is 'STILL undefeated'. She doesn't need to phrase it that way at all does she? She could easily say 'I lost in MMA but I'm undefeated in life'.

why are you guys yapping about Ronda when we should all be talking about how hot Miesha and Holly are.... geesh.

I never heard anyone say "Don't bullshit yourself" in such a classy kind way.

I would laugh at Jose Aldo's face if he said similar BS and I love Jose. You don't have to take my word for it but you're also making assumptions when you don't know me.

Good job being a dick after you asked my age and I responded fairly.

She knows she lost and yet she is saying she 'really believes' she is 'STILL undefeated'. She doesn't need to phrase it that way at all does she? She could easily say 'I lost in MMA but I'm undefeated in life'.

everyone loses. being defeated is a choice. there's nothing wrong with her phrasing. it's the messenger.

" I really do believe I’m still undefeated because being defeated is a choice. Everyone has losses in their life, but I choose to always be undefeated." Ronda on Ellen.

What school did you get your psych degree from?

It does sound more like she refuses to give up and wants to move on than dismissing Holm's win.

everyone loses. being defeated is a choice. there's nothing wrong with her phrasing. it's the messenger.
Yes, you're removing the crazy part from her phrasing. Just look at what you wrote and what she said. You removed the part that I have a problem with to justify her phrasing being ok. It's not, and you know it.

Yes, you're removing the crazy part from her phrasing. Just look at what you wrote and what she said. You removed the part that I have a problem with to justify her phrasing being ok. It's not, and you know it.

again she's using defeated differently from losing. and defeated does have a meaning where this makes sense. she lost. and she acknowledges it. defeated is state of mind by definition.

The fact that Holly, even when presented on a silver platter, an opportunity to slam Ronda. Chose not to. She exudes every quality I admire best in a world champion athlete.

Keep the shit talk. I'll take Holly... Win, or lose.

But tell me Holly saying "Don't cry " wouldn't be hilariously funny.
Lol she's gives me blue balls that way. Such a tease. Presented with a perfect opportunity to trash Ronda for being delusional. But doesn't. I just wish she would say something. Anything. I need the release so bad!!!!

Damn I love Holly. She's such a class act and true competitor. The fact she fought for the Tate fight and was willing to fight Cyborg shows how great of a champion she is. The way she showed Ronda nothing but respect before and after the fight despite Ronda acting like a complete child shows how great she is as a person. She's the one who should really be on SNL, movies, etc.

again she's using defeated differently from losing. and defeated does have a meaning where this makes sense. she lost. and she acknowledges it. defeated is state of mind by definition.
Yes it's a fucking novella with Ronda isn't it.

Back