Holly responds to Ronda's "I'm still undefeated" statement.

Let's face it. Sometimes Ronda has diarrhea of the mouth and there is no filter between her momentary thoughts and what she says. This leads her to say some stupid shit but it (plus the fact that she is right there in LA and is accessible) also means that the media loves her because she is a bottomless pit of quotable tidbits which they can mine for attention and clicks, etc. And it is part of the reason she had gotten so much attention for herself and for UFC.

I just want to see this 2 get it on
KTRJ0MEpTXple.gif
Hnnnnnnngggg

That's just ridiculous. Utterly frustrating

Well, for what it's worth I DID say "in hindsight" before I assailed Ronda.

Yes, technically the champ deserves to be in the cage; you are correct about that sir, however...IN HINDSIGHT, Ronda didn't belong in that ring.

She should stay awayyy from Holly...forever.

I mean, imagine IF Ronda fights her again, (that's SUPER unlikely of course) and loses again... Imagine if she loses in BRUTAL fashion again...

In hindsight?
In hindsight Aldo should not have been in the cage with mcG.
Shogun should not have been in the cage with JBJ.
Cain should not have been in the cage with Werdum

Its the champs job to take on the top contenders.
If she did not she and all other champs would be ducking.
So in other words yes Ronda SHOULD fight Holly and she did.

Holly deserved to title shot she proved that by winning.
Ronda deserved to be in that cage based on her being the champ.

In hindsight?
In hindsight Aldo should not have been in the cage with mcG.
Shogun should not have been in the cage with JBJ.
Cain should not have been in the cage with Werdum

Its the champs job to take on the top contenders.
If she did not she and all other champs would be ducking.
So in other words yes Ronda SHOULD fight Holly and she did.

Holly deserved to title shot she proved that by winning.
Ronda deserved to be in that cage based on her being the champ.
Dude. Chill. "In hindsight" was obviously a "qualifier"...

You don't think maybe part of coming through suicidal thoughts was acknowledging the loss ("everyone has losses in life") and then choosing not to let it destroy her competitive life ("choosing" to be undefeated)? How old are you?
Yes, that's part of it. Does it make it less insane than if she was being literal about it? Yes, but not by far. Still horrible emotional vomit that's illogical and dumb.
I'm 28. How old are you?

She's a classy lady. I do agree with HH's outlook on dealing with a loss though... I've said it before, I worry that Ronda not accepting the loss will lead her to not reevaluate what she's doing.

Yes, that's part of it. Does it make it less insane than if she was being literal about it? Yes, but not by far. Still horrible emotional vomit that's illogical and dumb.
I'm 28. How old are you?
Hmm, I would have thought you would have outgrown this kind of outrage/offense... I guess we are on the Internet anonymously, so that might explain some of your attitude

People defending Ronda here, please realise she could have said ANYTHING ELSE but she chose to say that she chose to remain undefeated. She could've say "I was defeated in MMA but I'm undefeated in life". She chose to make horrible word salad out of what undefeated means to throw that line. Context still makes what she said insane and laughable.

she said everyone has loses. it's not insane for anyone who doesn't hate her. she lost and she knows she lost. everyone loses.

Hmm, I would have thought you would have outgrown this kind of outrage/offense... I guess we are on the Internet anonymously, so that might explain some of your attitude
How old are you though? Also why do you think I'm offended? I'm disagreeing with the lot of you defending her horrible statement on Ellen, please don't get me wrong.

As long as she never watches the fight she remains undefeated.....in her head.

" I really do believe I’m still undefeated because being defeated is a choice. Everyone has losses in their life, but I choose to always be undefeated." Ronda on Ellen.

What school did you get your psych degree from?
So she chose to get her head kicked clean off.....interesting.

Lmao her face said it all. What she wanted to say was "well she can say she's undefeated but the record books say otherwise" but she took the high road and stayed classy lol.

I got that as well, she wanted to laugh too, I go more of a "this girl is so delusional" vibe from her face, but yeah, she chose the high road. Holly is a legit good person, there are many times she could have stomped on Ronda, but she didn't.

Back