Holly responds to Ronda's "I'm still undefeated" statement.

"Ronda, who never even deserved to be in the cage with Holly in the first place."
So the champ did not deserve to be in the cage with the contender, because the contender and now champ is a better person?

ok..
Yes. I am saying that in hindsight, but look at how things played out...

Ronda was SUPER scared before the fight...Holly deserves NON-SHOOK opponents who may be able to PUT UP A FIGHT...such as Miesha.
Ronda talked shit about Holly to the point of proclaiming that she's fake and not actually a nice person...and we all know that's patently untrue.
Ronda played the fool at the weigh in...
Ronda refused to shake hands...
Ronda STILL hasn't processed the fact that she actually lost.........

So yes, Holly deserves better.

...and so do the fans.

I wish she would put out that kind of laugher, that Tito did when Ken did his living death comment.
Would had been superb.

Yes. I am saying that in hindsight, but look at how things played out...

Ronda was SUPER scared before the fight...Holly deserves NON-SHOOK opponents who may be able to PUT UP A FIGHT...such as Miesha.
Ronda talked shit about Holly to the point of proclaiming that she's fake and not actually a nice person...and we all know that's patently untrue.
Ronda played the fool at the weigh in...
Ronda refused to shake hands...
Ronda STILL hasn't processed the fact that she actually lost.........

So yes, Holly deserves better.

...and so do the fans.

I hear you bro but ronda did deserve to be in that cage. And holly got what she deserved, the title that was her goal to begin with.

I just want to see this 2 get it on
KTRJ0MEpTXple.gif
We should watch them fight too....

I'll watch Hollys response later, but wasn't that Ronda quote taken out of context? Like, she knows she has a loss, but she is more talking about picking herself up and mentality going forward

I can say the moon is made of cheese, the earth is flat, I'm the greatest fighter who ever lived. Does that make it true? Hell no. Ronda has always lived in a world of delusion. And rogan and dana and the utc certainly didn't help things with the endless of "she's a once ever" crap. Which to this day, i find the most ludicrous statement ever. Sugar ray robinson has to be laughing from beyond the grave at that one..

Holly keeping it real. I like how she carries herself. Not a Honda rater either.

I hear you bro but ronda did deserve to be in that cage. And holly got what she deserved, the title that was her goal to begin with.
Well, my question to you is...do you foresee a different outcome IF (and that's a HUGE "if") Ronda fights her again...?

The outcome for Ronda looks a TAD bleak (to say the least) in large part due to Ronda being so mentally brittle...

Ronda should literally check herself before she wrecks herself...

Yeah I have been thinking of rooting for Miesha in their fight, but Holly does seem genuinely nice, and not liking Rhonda I should really be rooting for Holly.
I'm worried for Meisha you know.....

I think true acceptance is being able to say you have been defeated and moving forward. There's something very petty and immature about Ronda's quote. I know what she meant but I don't believe she will ever grow because she has to contextualize being defeated.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back