Holly responds to Ronda's "I'm still undefeated" statement.

I'll watch Hollys response later, but wasn't that Ronda quote taken out of context? Like, she knows she has a loss, but she is more talking about picking herself up and mentality going forward

NOOOOO!!!! RAGE RAGE!!! HATE HAAAAAAAAAATE!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Miesha has a fine one too
1s0gt3.gif
innngifv4_zps90a4c3e4.gif

TS, nice Misty AV.
Misty... Imagine if she chose MMA instead of ballet... O_O

Her ELITE athleticism and toughness would've truly been a thing to behold... She is definitely a FREAK athlete. Misty-Copeland-Workout resize.jpg

Yes. I am saying that in hindsight, but look at how things played out...

Ronda was SUPER scared before the fight...Holly deserves NON-SHOOK opponents who may be able to PUT UP A FIGHT...such as Miesha.
Ronda talked shit about Holly to the point of proclaiming that she's fake and not actually a nice person...and we all know that's patently untrue.
Ronda played the fool at the weigh in...
Ronda refused to shake hands...
Ronda STILL hasn't processed the fact that she actually lost.........

So yes, Holly deserves better.

...and so do the fans.

blah blah blah..

Seriously.. The champ always deserves to be in the cage.
No matter what that person is like and no matter how you feel.
Its mma the only thing that matters is winning the fight.

It isn't purely a question of class - Holly just speaks like an adult. I think that she might be smarter than "Sandy Hook conspiracy is intewressling" Ronda.

I can say the moon is made of cheese, the earth is flat, I'm the greatest fighter who ever lived. Does that make it true? Hell no. Ronda has always lived in a world of delusion. And rogan and dana and the utc certainly didn't help things with the endless of "she's a once ever" crap. Which to this day, i find the most ludicrous statement ever. Sugar ray robinson has to be laughing from beyond the grave at that one..
Language is more complicated than that, and also , you are singling Ronda out for something that every high level fighter has and needs to get in a cage and fight. It's very narrow minded on your part. They all think they are the greatest at the top 5, top 10 level

She said something very similar to "I believe I'm undefeated because everyone has losses in their life, but I choose to be undefeated"

Meaning she acknowledges the loss but will not let it keep her down

" I really do believe I’m still undefeated because being defeated is a choice. Everyone has losses in their life, but I choose to always be undefeated." Ronda on Ellen.

What school did you get your psych degree from?

That's as literal as she can put it without denying reality though isn't it? Also funny how the person can talk about being undefeated in life in the same tv show she cried and mentioned suicide. Way to go.

blah blah blah..

Seriously.. The champ always deserves to be in the cage.
No matter what that person is like and no matter how you feel.
Its mma the only thing that matters is winning the fight.
Well, for what it's worth I DID say "in hindsight" before I assailed Ronda.

Yes, technically the champ deserves to be in the cage; you are correct about that sir, however...IN HINDSIGHT, Ronda didn't belong in that ring.

She should stay awayyy from Holly...forever.

I mean, imagine IF Ronda fights her again, (that's SUPER unlikely of course) and loses again... Imagine if she loses in BRUTAL fashion again...

Well, my question to you is...do you foresee a different outcome IF (and that's a HUGE "if") Ronda fights her again...?

The outcome for Ronda looks a TAD bleak (to say the least) in large part due to Ronda being so mentally brittle...

Ronda should literally check herself before she wrecks herself...

Nah Holly has her number.

People defending Ronda here, please realise she could have said ANYTHING ELSE but she chose to say that she chose to remain undefeated. She could've say "I was defeated in MMA but I'm undefeated in life". She chose to make horrible word salad out of what undefeated means to throw that line. Context still makes what she said insane and laughable.

She said something very similar to "I believe I'm undefeated because everyone has losses in their life, but I choose to be undefeated"

Meaning she acknowledges the loss but will not let it keep her down

If that's the message she's trying to convey, maybe she should take notes from the master:

mlJDPMe.jpg

Conor may want to take note, too:

fedor+mma.png

That's as literal as she can put it without denying reality though isn't it? Also funny how the person can talk about being undefeated in life in the same tv show she cried and mentioned suicide. Way to go.
You don't think maybe part of coming through suicidal thoughts was acknowledging the loss ("everyone has losses in life") and then choosing not to let it destroy her competitive life ("choosing" to be undefeated)? How old are you?

Ugh. Holly is so damn likable... I don't want her or Miesha to lose :mad::mad:

Back