Holly Holm shattered thumb in first round of Valentina fight

So she broke it at fight night but we are only just finding out about it now? Its takes this long to diagnose a broken thumb?

Or, she broke her thumb the other day so theyve decided to blame her title loss on it..

They could at least have been convincing and said third round, or fourth round.. but first round? ok....
are you suuuuuuure that youre not just a hater trying to fulfill your own personal narrative???

you know...because it wasnt her title fight and all...and Im not sure....but maybe...just maybe they didnt say anything right after the fight because that would take away from Valentina's win....the loss that Holly was nothing but completely humble about and gave Valentina all the props she deserved

What kind of dumbass fairytale world do you live in?

This has to be the stupidest indirect Jon Jones hate post I've seen in a while
There was nothing indirect about that post.

You took all that time just to hate on someone that you don't even know. You're an idiot and a hater. Most likely why you will not be very successful in life
You just did the same exact thing.

I just tried googling UFC on Fox 20 Medical Suspensions and there are literally zero returns that match?? Same thing when I search Holly Holm medical suspension, I only get results for UFC 196, nothing for UFC on Fox 20 ...

What is up with that?

And I am not surprised ... now I need to rewatch Holly at the post fight presser.

Time stamp 5:26 pay attention to when Holly uses her left hand to grab at her tank top, thumb can be seen clearly and doesn't appear to be excessively swollen around the thumb or the base/palm of her hand.

I am not a medical expert but severe bone breaks usually also include major swelling around the site of the break ...

lol like a shattered thumb will make much of an impact on your performance...

Totally explains why she kept punching/kicking nothing but air with all 4 limbs while eating counters the entire fight.

Time stamp 5:26 pay attention to when Holly uses her left hand to grab at her tank top, thumb can be seen clearly and doesn't appear to be excessively swollen around the thumb or the base/palm of her hand.

I am not a medical expert but severe bone breaks usually also include major swelling around the site of the break ...

Is normal. Revisionist medical suspensions and the whole 9 yards.

Do you want to see a direct Jon Jones hate post?

Fine, here it goes.

Jon Jones is a piece of shit, this is why:
  1. Life-long PEDs Abuse
  2. Children with multiple women
  3. Junkie
  4. Endangers lives on the road, left behind an injured pregnant woman because he ran like a bitch
  5. Cheats in the cage beyond taking PEDs. Eyepokes excessively and intentionally.
  6. Pathological liar
  7. Fake fuck with a hideous and disgusting personality
Just an all-around piece of shit and a shit stain on the sport.

Why does sticking your weiner in vaginas and having babies make you a piece of shit? Having children with multiple women doesn't make you a piece of shit. Accidents do happen you know.

How did she break her thumb hitting air? I'm not buying the excuse.

I don't think they know what "shattered" means. I didn't see an xray but I find a shattered thumb hard to believe. I didn't feel anything when I broke my thumb in a football game. I would imagine her adrenaline afforded her the same luxury. but if not, my hats off to her for staying in the fight.

You took all that time just to hate on someone that you don't even know. You're an idiot and a hater. Most likely why you will not be very successful in life
All that time? Probably took a minute to type up.

Why does sticking your weiner in vaginas and having babies make you a piece of shit? Having children with multiple women doesn't make you a piece of shit. Accidents do happen you know.
Sometimes the mistakes people make put them in the "Piece-o-Shit" catagory. Not the knocking up different women is one, but hitting and abandoning an injured pregnant woman does, imo. No one is perfect, but there are some mistakes only pieces of shit make.

Sometimes the mistakes people make put them in the "Piece-o-Shit" catagory. Not the knocking up different women is one, but hitting and abandoning an injured pregnant woman does, imo. No one is perfect, but there are some mistakes only pieces of shit make.
I concur doctor

are you suuuuuuure that youre not just a hater trying to fulfill your own personal narrative???

you know...because it wasnt her title fight and all...and Im not sure....but maybe...just maybe they didnt say anything right after the fight because that would take away from Valentina's win....the loss that Holly was nothing but completely humble about and gave Valentina all the props she deserved
Holly doesn't strike me as the type of person to make excuses. She's humble and always gives her opponents their props.
It's also possible that she didn't know how bad the injury was until she got it checked out. I broken a few fingers myself in training and competition. Sometimes I felt it, and other times I didn't. The break and the circumstances will determine the pain

Lmaoooooo.

What a warrior! Excuses except for rousey!

Rousey said she got caught in 1st Rd and ppl laughed and showed head kick. Every woman fighter gets excuses but her.

Holm is buster Douglas.

Looked like a typical Holm fight minus the head kick against a jobber.

Back