• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Holloway/Porier- So tough to call

It's going to come down to who slows down first, and I'm 99.9% sure that will be Dustin. Max by TKO in the 4th.
This was my prediction. I thought Dustin would bring the violence early on but ultimately Max's cardio would hold up and lead him to take over and win by tko in the later rounds.dustins cardio really surprised me.

This was my prediction. I thought Dustin would bring the violence early on but ultimately Max's cardio would hold up and lead him to take over and win by tko in the later rounds.dustins cardio really surprised me.

And actually Dustin did appear to be the more fatigued fighter in the 4th and 5th rounds, but he fought smart, started clinching more to slow down Max's pressure, and fought hard in bursts in the 5th to hurt Max and swing the round. Very smart fight from Dustin all around.

And actually Dustin did appear to be the more fatigued fighter in the 4th and 5th rounds, but he fought smart, started clinching more to slow down Max's pressure, and fought hard in bursts in the 5th to hurt Max and swing the round. Very smart fight from Dustin all around.
I agree but Dustin did well to even have enough left to implement that game plan considering the crazy amount of strikes he threw in the first few rounds.

Back