Elections Hillary will be President.

• Thread starter Deleted member 457759
  • Start date
Pretty obvious this video comes from some republican "think-tank", it's like a Jay Leno-bit. Sad stuff nonetheless...
Those things are always sad but ultimately not that meaningful, you can put something similarly disappointing for any group.

Bill, Hillary and the Haiti Debacle

The news website Tout Haiti reported last month that two prominent lawyers have petitioned Haiti's Superior Court of Auditors and Administrative Disputes, demanding an audit of Bill Clinton's management of the Interim Haiti Recovery Commission (IHRC). There are powerful interests that won't want to see the petition succeed and it may go nowhere. But the sentiment it expresses is spreading fast. In the immortal words of Charlie Brown, Mr. Clinton has gone from hero to goat.

Four years after a magnitude 7.0 earthquake toppled the capital city of Port-au-Prince and heavily damaged other parts of the country, hundreds of millions of dollars from the State Department's U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID), allocated to the IHRC, are gone. Hundreds of millions more to the IHRC from international donors have also been spent. Left behind is a mishmash of low quality, poorly thought-out development experiments and half-finished projects.

Haitians are angry, frustrated and increasingly suspicious of the motives of the IHRC and of its top official, Mr. Clinton. Americans might feel the same way if they knew more about this colossal failure. One former Haitian official puts it this way: "I really cannot understand how you could raise so much money, put a former U.S. president in charge, and get this outcome."

Allow me to hazard a guess: While Mr. Clinton was running things for the IHRC, and the U.S. was leading the reconstruction effort, Hillary Clinton was the U.S. Secretary of State, which means that Mr. Clinton was reporting to his wife. Cheryl Mills, Mrs. Clinton's chief of staff and counselor to the State Department (an adviser and consultant to the secretary), traveled to the country an estimated 30 times in four years. A State Department spokesman told me that "reflected the high priority the United State places on Haiti's recovery and development." Requests for comment from Mr. Clinton, through the Clinton Foundation, about the petition and his IHRC record went unanswered.

http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424052702304547704579564651201202122?mg=reno64-wsj

Pretty obvious this video comes from some republican "think-tank", it's like a Jay Leno-bit. Sad stuff nonetheless...

Those things are always sad but ultimately not that meaningful, you can put something similarly disappointing for any group.

Its a pretty pathetic tactic, used on both sides of the political isle. I roll my eyes every time I see it, literally no one is persuaded one by footage of this, and it's amazingly transparent.

Its a pretty pathetic tactic, used on both sides of the political isle. I roll my eyes every time I see it, literally no one is persuaded one by footage of this, and it's amazingly transparent.

That's one thing I agree with you about. I hate seeing that even if it's showing ignorant rednecks talking about libruls.

That's one thing I agree with you about. I hate seeing that even if it's showing ignorant rednecks talking about libruls.

...Or conservative reporters asking Obama voters about politics.

...Or liberal reporters asking Tea Party members of all the great things Obama has done for them.

Through the miracle of editing, you can ask 100 people questions, 6 of them give idiotic answers, so you edit the news segment into focusing on those few idiots talking. Giving the false impression that they represent the entire group.

It's one of the most insulting things a news organization can do to their viewers.

This video says it all. Low information voters. Basically, it's "because she's a woman."

And one guy even says that Benghazi is her greatest accomplishment? WTF?

Scary that these people can vote.

OMFG.

Young people are so fucking stupid.

This video says it all. Low information voters. Basically, it's "because she's a woman."

And one guy even says that Benghazi is her greatest accomplishment? WTF?

Scary that these people can vote.

I laughed when the one dude was explaining how the U.S. can set a world standard by electing a woman president as though there has never been a woman leader elected in another country before. Hell, Pakistan has had a woman Prime Minister.

...Or conservative reporters asking Obama voters about politics.

...Or liberal reporters asking Tea Party members of all the great things Obama has done for them.

Through the miracle of editing, you can ask 100 people questions, 6 of them give idiotic answers, so you edit the news segment into focusing on those few idiots talking. Giving the false impression that they represent the entire group.

It's one of the most insulting things a news organization can do to their viewers.

The worst part is that it actually affects peoples views of the world.

The worst part is that it actually affects peoples views of the world.

Unfortunately, you're right. Those segments aren't made for us, they're to sway the weak minded.

I like how many of you are denying that the video because discussed show what many people actually think. Obviously, they edited out the smart answers, but I doubt it took them a fort night to find those answers. Especially on or near a campus.

It's kinda pathetic to deny it.

I like how many of you are denying that the video because discussed show what many people actually think. Obviously, they edited out the smart answers, but I doubt it took them a fort night to find those answers. Especially on or near a campus.

It's kinda pathetic to deny it.
Who is denying the video?
Most of us are dismissing it because it is a simple stunt and can be used to attack any position. Dumb people think dumb things and there are dumb people on all sides. How is that informative?

Most of us are dismissing it because it is a simple stunt and can be used to attack any position. Dumb people think dumb things and there are dumb people on all sides. How is that informative?

This.

The stupid opinions in those videos are not rare on the left.

The stupid opinions in those videos are not rare on the left.
Evidence for this assertion?

I can play too.
"Racism isn't rare amongst tea partiers"

Evidence for this assertion?

I can play too.
"Racism isn't rare amongst tea partiers"

Evidence? Reality.

Racist tea partiers? You were already playing the left has already asserted that all tea partiers are racist. You want evidence for that too? May as well ask for evidence that the earth is round.

Evidence? Reality.

Racist tea partiers? You were already playing the left has already asserted that all tea partiers are racist. You want evidence for that too? May as well ask for evidence that the earth is round.

Lmao...did I call this or what?

Back