Elections Hillary will be President.

• Thread starter Deleted member 457759
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 457759

I've been saying this for 2 years on the record and I want to put it on the record here.

My theory is that it's already all planned out and it will all come to pass.

Hillary will run against an unelectable Republican (take your pick)

Her Campaigning platform will be to elect the first women president. It will be the Obama Campaign 101 only insert women instead of black. This will get her the Dem votes and the female votes. The Republicans will try to attack her by bringing up Bill Clintons blow job which will backfire on them and she will play the victim card JUST enough to drive her further into the arms of the women vote. She has the experience and connections to sell her eligibility, and her party will back her.

She will be re-ellected for a second term.

The only possible Republican candidate that can beat her is Condoleezza rice Because she is Black AND a women, to Liberals this trumps Hillary's female white status. But I believe she already said she's not running.

While she is president, the next big war will occur.

Thoughts?

Elizabeth Warren. You heard it here first.

I'm pretty sure this was decided at the 2008 Bilderberg conference where both Clinton and Obama attended. Clinton was comfortably leading the race. And then Bill purposely said things that got the Clinton campaign in trouble with Blacks, who before that point were polling better for Clinton than Obama.

I'm pretty sure this was decided at the 2008 Bilderberg conference where both Clinton and Obama attended. Clinton was comfortably leading the race. And then Bill purposely said things that got the Clinton campaign in trouble with Blacks, who before that point were polling better for Clinton than Obama.

Exactly, Hillary is a shoe in.

Last edited by a moderator:
The only possible Republican candidate that can beat her is Condoleezza rice Because she is Black AND a women, to Liberals this trumps Hillary's female white status. But I believe she already said she's not running.

I disagree. Condi being Black is not going to trump Hillary for liberals because if that were the case Alan Keyes, Colin Powell and Pat Buchanan (had a Black female running mate once) would have received major support from Liberals.

Hilary Clinton vs Jeb Bush would be a good illustration of what's wrong with America. Democracy in America has been subverted and replaced with Oligarchy.

I disagree. Condi being Black is not going to trump Hillary for liberals because if that were the case Alan Keyes, Colin Powell and Pat Buchanan (had a Black female running mate once) would have received major support from Liberals.

Those three you mentioned are males. They are not minority enough for the campaigning platform they have designed. The candidate has to be a women so they can campaign on "the first female president", and then slander all opposition as sexist. Like I said in my OP it will be The Obama campaign 101 only replace Black with female.

Hilary Clinton vs Jeb Bush would be a good illustration of what's wrong with America. Democracy in America has been subverted and replaced with Oligarchy.

Jeb will likely run against her precisely because he is unelectable. America won't take another Bush.

If you think Rice would beat Clinton you're crazy. The conservative base ain't voting black and they sure ass hell aren't voting black female.

If you think Rice would beat Clinton you're crazy. The conservative base ain't voting black and they sure ass hell aren't voting black female.

I know that, but Hypothetically if the Conservative base did back her she is the one Republican candidate that would steal Hillarys votes from the Liberals and women.

Those three you mentioned are males. They are not minority enough for the campaigning platform they have designed. The candidate has to be a women so they can campaign on "the first female president", and then slander all opposition as sexist. Like I said in my OP it will be The Obama campaign 101 only replace Black with female.

Keys was running against White males so if Liberals favored any Black candidate over a Dem Liberal then Keyes should have garnered major liberal support. That wasn't the case though. Buchanan fielded a Black Female VP in 2000 when all the Dem candidates were White males yet Liberals did not flock to Buchanan.

I know that, but Hypothetically if the Conservative base did back her she is the one Republican candidate that would steal Hillarys votes from the Liberals and women.

Rice doesn't even stand a chance against her own party.
Rick Perry & Chris Christie would absolutely crush her.

Keep in mind I don't think Rice will be running. I'm just saying Hillary for president for the reasons I've already mentioned.

Most these predictions aren't exactly bold. You've just tacked on some CT nonsense to make it more fun I guess. Why the bilderberg group would even have to be involved for some of these I have no idea. The GOP is entirely capable of losing to Hilldog without being directed to from the outside.

I've been saying this for 2 years on the record and I want to put it on the record here.

My theory is that it's already all planned out and it will all come to pass.

Hillary will run against an unelectable Republican (take your pick)

Her Campaigning platform will be to elect the first women president. It will be the Obama Campaign 101 only insert women instead of black. This will get her the Dem votes and the female votes. The Republicans will try to attack her by bringing up Bill Clintons blow job which will backfire on them and she will play the victim card JUST enough to drive her further into the arms of the women vote. She has the experience and connections to sell her eligibility, and her party will back her.

She will be re-ellected for a second term.

While she is president, the next big war will occur.

Thoughts?

How is that any different than last time? Its possible she will not even get the democratic nod again, losing to someone younger and more exciting.

A lot of the excitement is fabricated (shes an old bag who has been a household name for decades) and why would the gop talk about the blow job when they can talk about benghazi? The blow job might be mentioned as a counter to the silly "war on women" rhetoric; her husband has been accused of assaulting several women and then harrassing them with the IRS once they went public with it.

Republicans will probably lose to the changing demographics of this country. But without Barack on the ballot, the turnout will be less by certain groups. Of course if the GOP supports amnesty, a lot of their base will stay home as well

it will be a battle between <insert puppet 1 here> and <insert puppet 2 here>

It's going to be quite a spectacle!

If Hillary couldn't even handle question about Bengazhi with out fainting, what makes people think she could handle the stress of being President?

Back