Elections Hillary will be President.

• Thread starter Deleted member 457759
  • Start date
Is there a rule in American politics that there can only be two parties?

Vote for arsenic, or vote for cyanide...

I find the mafia analogy is more illustrative

You vote for the Gambino's (D), or the Genovese's (R) but they are both part of the Cosa Nostra (Globalists)

The fact that Obama got elected lends credence to your theory TS, and it's the reason we are screwed. If you vote for someone primarily because of their race or gender then you are voting for the wrong reason. Neither Obama nor Hillary have the experience, accomplishment, or ideas that make them a good candidate for most powerful person in the world. The fact that we have become the kind of people that would vote for them is bad for us.

If she gets elected then we better get used to American decline and global chaos. The predators and scum of the world will having nothing to fear from America. American patriots, entrepreneurs, and Christians on the other hand will have a lot to fear from America.

haha.

you just want to see butthurt.

sick sunnbish.

No, I honestly feel she will be a good president. A lot of the 'complaints' about her come from her being a huge bitch, or general statements about how she's a "globalist" (although she's about the same as Bill, who everyone loves) or that she's a war monger (probably less than Bill, who everyone loves).

Hillary should have got the gig in 08, Barry could have been president 2016-24.

No, I honestly feel she will be a good president. A lot of the 'complaints' about her come from her being a huge bitch, or general statements about how she's a "globalist" (although she's about the same as Bill, who everyone loves) or that she's a war monger (probably less than Bill, who everyone loves).

Oh right.

well, it will be interesting to say the least.

I know I can't wait for the Dems to switch from the race card to the sexist card . Sounds exciting .

I know I can't wait for the Dems to switch from the race card to the sexist card . Sounds exciting .

They might be able to cancel it out by running a women or minority though.

Does Jeb Bush count? As a minority I mean.

Then you may have sexists on one side, and racists on the other. It's a wash.

The fact that Obama got elected lends credence to your theory TS, and it's the reason we are screwed. If you vote for someone primarily because of their race or gender then you are voting for the wrong reason.

You should tell that to the idiots in the South who voted for McCain or Romney for no good reason other than their race.

They might be able to cancel it out by running a women or minority though.

Does Jeb Bush count? As a minority I mean.

Then you may have sexists on one side, and racists on the other. It's a wash.

It's funny that you see anti-racism as being part of a divide-and-conquer strategy and not racism.

The fact that Obama got elected lends credence to your theory TS, and it's the reason we are screwed. If you vote for someone primarily because of their race or gender then you are voting for the wrong reason. Neither Obama nor Hillary have the experience, accomplishment, or ideas that make them a good candidate for most powerful person in the world. The fact that we have become the kind of people that would vote for them is bad for us.
This is absolutely silly. Obama won because of a variety of reasons: McCain was an awful candidate (2008 McCain was far removed from 2000 McCain), McCain picked a moron for a VP, and we were coming off of 8 years of Bush which landed the US in major economic problems and two seemingly interminable wars. The democrats would have won if they'd run a turnip. The turnip may not have won by as much but it still would have made McCain look bad.

It's funny that you see anti-racism as being part of a divide-and-conquer strategy and not racism.

Anything to do with race gets used in divide and conquer. I don't know where you got the idea that I don't think racism is used. Of course it is. On all sides.

Anything to do with race gets used in divide and conquer. I don't know where you got the idea that I don't think racism is used. Of course it is. On all sides.

Can you give an example of how race is used?

Can you give an example of how race is used?

No, because it will turn into 20 pages of meaningless banter. If you don't think race is used to divide people then we can agree to disagree.

No, because it will turn into 20 pages of meaningless banter. If you don't think race is used to divide people then we can agree to disagree.

You mean, "no, because I don't ever say anything concrete ever because then it can be evaluated." And, no, of course race is used to divide people. I'm wondering if you have a real example in mind or something crazy, though.

Race was just used to elect an American President what Fucking planet are you on?

Lol

Well, not really. It's true that Southern white working class voters disproportionately voted against the black candidate, but that only made the race somewhat close. They weren't successful in electing Romney.

Anyway, genius, I wasn't denying that it happens. I wanted to see specifically what IDL was referring to.

Well, not really. It's true that Southern white working class voters disproportionately voted against the black candidate, but that only made the race somewhat close. They weren't successful in electing Romney.

Anyway, genius, I wasn't denying that it happens. I wanted to see specifically what IDL was referring to.

It wasn't only that some people voted against him because he was black, which was grossly inflated. It was that liberals voted for him because of their romantically obsessed idea of having the first black president. I heard it for over a year while he was campaigning so don't deny it because he's turned out to be a total empty suit failure NWO puppet.

It wasn't only that some people voted against him because he was black, which was grossly inflated. It was that liberals voted for him because of their romantically obsessed idea of having the first black president.

Um, so you believe that liberals would have been inclined to vote for Romney, but they didn't because he was white? Do you know who Mitt Romney is?

If not for the fact that white working-class Southerners voted Romney far out of proportion to every other demographic group (including white working-class non-Southerners), Romney would have been facing a near-shutout loss.

I heard it for over a year while he was campaigning so don't deny it because he's turned out to be a total empty suit failure NWO puppet.

You heard from right-wing propaganda sources that the only reason their guy was losing was that Americans are all racist against whites? And you believed it?

Um, so you believe that liberals would have been inclined to vote for Romney, but they didn't because he was white? Do you know who Mitt Romney is?

If not for the fact that white working-class Southerners voted Romney far out of proportion to every other demographic group (including white working-class non-Southerners), Romney would have been facing a near-shutout loss.

You heard from right-wing propaganda sources that the only reason their guy was losing was that Americans are all racist against whites? And you believed it?

No I heard it from liberals and liberal sources and saw the media totally side with Obama from the get go. Fox news was the only exception.

Back