Elections Hillary will be President.

• Thread starter Deleted member 457759
  • Start date
The only possible Republican candidate that can beat her is Condoleezza rice Because she is Black AND a women, to Liberals this trumps Hillary's female white status. But I believe she already said she's not running.

While she is president, the next big war will occur.

Thoughts?
Rice does not trump Hillary with Liberals since Rice is a republican. Also, I read an article a few years back by a Black woman on how for all the talk about liberal values etc.. that Black women don't figure in liberal women's lib movement and voices. It is essentially a White female establishment.

Care to make it interesting? My money says Hillary will never be president.

When I'm proven to be right about this I will have hit the largest home run prediction this forum has ever seen years before it came to pass.

Keep up the Trump Slander Americans and you will get the biggest war hawk since John Maccain.

Condileeza wouldn't have won. Being black and/or female doesn't matter when there's an (R) beside your name. The media and the left would look at her as a white man. You would see a ton of racist attacks against her.

President of her prison book club

I think it's going to be michelle "long arms" Obama running in the next election

When I'm proven to be right about this I will have hit the largest home run prediction this forum has ever seen years before it came to pass.

Keep up the Trump Slander Americans and you will get the biggest war hawk since John Maccain.
Oh, somewhere in this favored land the sun is shining bright;
The band is playing somewhere, and somewhere hearts are light,
And somewhere men are laughing, and little children shout;
But there is no joy in Mudville- mighty Casey has struck out.

You miscalculated in assuming all women would vote for her. She lost the white female vote to Trump, which might be the most pathetic failure in the history of American politics.

I really hope Hillary does not run for president again. Don't get me wrong, almost anyone would be better than Trump but I just dont want it to be her.

Back