Elections Hillary will be President.

• Thread starter Deleted member 457759
  • Start date
Fox Hannity was trumpeting it so for what it's worth what's the deal with her blood clot in the head and a lot of time in the hospital recently? Does she have the health and stamina to run and be pres?

It's pointless to vote. You guys can stand in line like idiots for hours if you want to. I'm sleeping in.

Jeb will likely run against her precisely because he is unelectable. America won't take another Bush.

Two years of media brainwashing people will be signing up in droves to vote for Jeb VS Hillary election. The neocons are in the back rooms right now salivating over how much power they will have after 2016.

social-media-kool-aid.png

This video says it all. Low information voters. Basically, it's "because she's a woman."

And one guy even says that Benghazi is her greatest accomplishment? WTF?

Scary that these people can vote.

It's sad, but you're prolly right. Americans are gonna be scraping the bottom with Rodham.

I've been saying this for 2 years on the record and I want to put it on the record here.

My theory is that it's already all planned out and it will all come to pass.

Hillary will run against an unelectable Republican (take your pick)

Her Campaigning platform will be to elect the first women president. It will be the Obama Campaign 101 only insert women instead of black. This will get her the Dem votes and the female votes. The Republicans will try to attack her by bringing up Bill Clintons blow job which will backfire on them and she will play the victim card JUST enough to drive her further into the arms of the women vote. She has the experience and connections to sell her eligibility, and her party will back her.

She will be re-ellected for a second term.

The only possible Republican candidate that can beat her is Condoleezza rice Because she is Black AND a women, to Liberals this trumps Hillary's female white status. But I believe she already said she's not running.

While she is president, the next big war will occur.

Thoughts?

My friend, I believe you're correct, that's why they're trying so hard to cover up the Benghazi incident where she not only failed but lied about it. Once this is swept under the rug there will not be any dirty laundry to kill her campaign.

I truly believe America will lose it's super power status, Middle Eastern countries will all turn their back on us as they do not want women in power. Europe will be an extension of the Middle East while Russia and China begin to reign as the only superpowers.

Our dollar will collapse and we will be left in a mediocre state and not be any more of an influence on the world than Mexico is. We will sit an watch Russia and China run this world.

Check my signature as well.

Is there a rule in American politics that there can only be two parties?

Vote for arsenic, or vote for cyanide...

I don't think I could handle another having another highly demonized liberal in office. I'm not a huge Obama supporter but the amount of hate he gets down here in the south is insane and very annoying; it'll be the same for Hillary.

I've been saying this for 2 years on the record and I want to put it on the record here.

My theory is that it's already all planned out and it will all come to pass.

Hillary will run against an unelectable Republican (take your pick)

Her Campaigning platform will be to elect the first women president. It will be the Obama Campaign 101 only insert women instead of black. This will get her the Dem votes and the female votes. The Republicans will try to attack her by bringing up Bill Clintons blow job which will backfire on them and she will play the victim card JUST enough to drive her further into the arms of the women vote. She has the experience and connections to sell her eligibility, and her party will back her.

She will be re-ellected for a second term.

The only possible Republican candidate that can beat her is Condoleezza rice Because she is Black AND a women, to Liberals this trumps Hillary's female white status. But I believe she already said she's not running.

While she is president, the next big war will occur.

Thoughts?

She won't be elected. It won't have anything to do with her being, or not being, the right person for the job either. The limiting factor for her will be the health issues she's endured. There are few jobs in this country that exact the physical and mental toll to the level that the presidency does. Take a long look at how Reagan, Clinton, the Bushes and now Obama looked before they were elected, when they were reelected and how they look now. The transformation is staggering.

Save for the handful of those who were already in office, (Kennedy - whom nobody but his inner circle and a handful of physicians knew his body was a train wreck - and FDR - who did everything he could to hide the fact that his health was on the decline since the beginning of his third term, come to mind) no person who has endured life threatening health issues, as she has, will be elected President (or reelected) when the public at large is aware of those issues.

It's not good business to elect somebody who has a better than average chance of kicking the bucket due to health issues while in office.

Last edited:
I don't think I could handle another having another highly demonized liberal in office. I'm not a huge Obama supporter but the amount of hate he gets down here in the south is insane and very annoying; it'll be the same for Hillary.

So what your saying is that your a lemming or a sheeple?

She will and she is one cold bitch. War Hilly!

The OP is a big swing and a miss.

Being black or a woman is definitely not a net advantage in a presidential run. Saying otherwise is naive.

However, I think he's fairly accurate to say the right doesn't seem to have a quality candidate at this point. Maybe as more info comes out and people decide to run, that may change.

I would say Martin O' Malley, but his lame convention speech, and the fact that he went to the Clintons hat-in-hand to ask if he could run, says differently.

Back