Hidden camera: Johnny Depp gets pissed at Amber Heard and throws wine glass

That felt incredibly staged, as if she was trying to capture a "Gotcha!" moment on camera.

He said no taking pictures with black guys! He doesn't care if she fucks them, just no pictures.

In all seriousness she doesn't deserve his money because he threw a wine glass.

My wife used to do that shit, try to pester me into blowing my top, then when I did, I was a terrible person for being angry.
I can only imagine how the divorce would have gone had she selectively recorded things to use against me.
Hell, I'd HATE her now instead of just finding her unlikeable.

Simple defense:

"I was method acting, your honor."

Would anybody not believe him?

Simple defense:

"I was method acting, your honor."

Would anybody not believe him?

Well, then that bitch is playing with fire
tumblr_inline_n917j6vSzx1r8rczn.gif

mD3_PD.gif

Whatever you do, don't read some of the commentary about this on Facebook. Seriously triggered.

What's up with the pathetic video quality? You would think people of their status can afford a better camera, at least a GoPro.

I always wear sunglasses and a safari hat with breakfast. Keeps me centered.

Finally. Irrefutable proof that Johnny Depp can get angry. Witness the horror.

#Wiveslivesmatter

It seems all great men are womanizers and abusers (to a degree). Such is the way of the world.

Also, it's not like he severely beat her or killed her or committed rape against passed out women.

I have a bias though and like Johny Depp and would like to believe he isn't at fault here.
I don't think there's anything there that suggests he's a womanizer or an abuser. Then again, he's not really a great man. Just an overrated movie star.

giphy.gif

He threw a wine glass?!?!?! This is 100% proof that he definitely beat the shit out of her!!!!!!!!!!! Says every 'feminist' out there.

Fuck TMZ, bunch of drama loving idiots. This shit is none of our business, but of course TMZ has to release it. I fucking hate stupid companies like that or whatever you want to call them. All they want to do is tear people down. They build celebrities up and then try to tear them down, it's pathetic. It's fucking disgusting.

If this loony broad was setting up surveillance on her husband in his own home trying to trap him, and this was the best she could come up with, bitch needs to be sentenced to 6 months under house arrest with Mel Gibson on the sauce.

Not a bad idea, actually. Drunk Mel would set her straight in seconds.

You know, she'd have more credibility if rather than trying to video tape him being violent she simply left him. I mean seriously, it's not like they have children and she's trying to fight him for custody. If you're afraid for your safety you just pack up and leave.

She's trying to make him look bad and is playing the victim. She's just trying to find a way to get money out of all of this and was likely her plan from the beginning. Why do you think she married him in the first place? shit, why do so many young women marry rich men who are old enough to be their father?

She never gave a fuck about Johnny, she just wants to get money and more fame. She wants to be known as the girl that was 'abused' by Johnny Depp, this will help get her name in the headlines, as the girl who 'exposed Johnny Depp for who he really is'. If she wins against him, it will push her career to new heights and it will really damage his. People are going to eat this shit up and at the end of it, she'll get a big pat on the back for exposing that evil, abusive man! and he'll be fucking ruined.

She's playing the game that many women do when they marry a very wealthy man. They do everything they can to piss their rich husband off and they hide cameras around to try to get footage of them, to make them look bad. Then they try to say he was physically and verbally abusive, they file for divorce and if nobody believes her, she releases video(s) of her rich husband and then everybody eats it up even though the footage proves nothing.

"Oh, he threw a wine glass?! This is PROOF that he beat her up!!" - people are seriously this stupid.

Next thing you know she gets half of his shit and that's it, she's set for life and then her ex-husband's reputation is damaged forever. It's even worse if the ex-husband just so happens to be a very famous celebrity, their career ends up being damaged and people don't want to work with them anymore because of it.

That's the world we live in today. Being a rich, famous celebrity just puts a huge target on your back for young, beautiful, gold digging bitches - and the worst part is that they almost always win in the end. All they have to say is "my husband beats me!" and people are all over it.

If a woman calls the police and tells them that her husband hit her, the police have to remove the man from the house. They aren't allowed to take any chances and if she has a bruise somewhere (self-inflicted, or a friend did it for her, or it's makeup), she'll win a domestic violence case almost every single fucking time no matter what, and then she divorces your ass and takes your shit. It doesn't always work out like this, but it happens a lot more than some of you guys might think or want to admit, believe me.

People have ended up being killed over this or committed suicide. The man has ended up killing his ex wife or committing suicide because she destroyed his name/reputation, career and he lost a fuckload of money over it. This kind of shit can completely destroy your life, but make hers that much better in every single way if everything goes to plan.

The fact that so many women have done this and got away with it is fucking sickening, and it's only going to continue, maybe even get worse.

Of course, I don't have all the facts and I'm just assuming this is what's happening (with Johnny Depp and that slime ball we know as Amber Heard) - but it wouldn't be surprise me if it's close to the truth. I don't trust her, she's trying to make him look bad in every way she can and I guarantee she's going to try to take half off his money on him n shit like that.

Just wait and see. We're going to see something online one day about her trying to get half of his shit - unless there's already been something out there about it already.

Amber Heard has no morals. She's a lying, gold digging, cheating little.. you can guess the next word.

/rant

Last edited:
He came across as the type of guy who instead of beating women, he beats up on everything else around him instead.

Kinda stupid but I understand it and IMO this video does more to show that he doesn't hit women more than it shows that he's capable of it. He never once even engaged with her except for the moment when he saw that she was secretly filming him. Which was completely justified on his part.

Back