Hidden camera: Johnny Depp gets pissed at Amber Heard and throws wine glass

Him slamming cabinet doors around like a kid throwing a tantrum made me laugh a bit.

Even if Depp did all the shit she said nothing will happen.

Look at Mel Gibson, there are literal recordings of him threatening to kill his wife and "put her in the rose garden" along with a ridiculous amount of other rage induced crazy shit and he still does movies let alone jail time lmao.

It seems all great men are womanizers and abusers (to a degree). Such is the way of the world.

Also, it's not like he severely beat her or killed her or committed rape against passed out women.

I have a bias though and like Johny Depp and would like to believe he isn't at fault here.
How is Johnny Depp "great?"

This is like nothing to guys.

We don't give a Fuckkk. There isn't a man on earth who hasn't wanted to throw a glass because some bitch drove them crazy.

We throw the glass because we can't kick their asses. Fair trade off too me.

Also anyone notice the message said , "in their house." I'd be shocked if $1 of anything came from her.

Last edited:
If this loony broad was setting up surveillance on her husband in his own home trying to trap him, and this was the best she could come up with, bitch needs to be sentenced to 6 months under house arrest with Mel Gibson on the sauce.

This about sums it up. Unreal how obvious she was.

Johnny seems to not be doing so great these days. He hasn't had a big hit in years, his face looks like it's aged two decades since 2014, and it seems like there's a big possibility his girlfriend is a cunt.

What happened, man?

IMO Black mass was awesome and most importantly he was great in it. He needs to stop worrying about what constitutes as a "big hit" in Hollywood's eyes and start making more movies like Black Mass.

Doing real acting with real human emotion. No more off the wall children's characters, he's done that and made his fortune. Time to act again. In fairness he is great in the Pirates movies but those days are over.

He should be at the age where he wants to win an award for his years spent in that business.

But his girlfriend is most certainly a cunt.

If this loony broad was setting up surveillance on her husband in his own home trying to trap him, and this was the best she could come up with, bitch needs to be sentenced to 6 months under house arrest with Mel Gibson on the sauce.
25 to life imo

I didnt see any wine glass been thrown. I didnt see really anything happen in this video at all. A cupboard being slammed??

What we did see is the worlds worst attempt of entrapment. Here's how it works guys:

1) Get him super angry.
2) Turn on camera a nano second after enraging said male.
3) Record actions that are hopefully a benefit to you financially.
4) Call your local Saul Goodman.

Why is depp dressed like safari tour guide? Don't worry Johnny I'm sure your fifth marriage to another chick you have no reason to marry will work out.

I was thinking Axl Rose...

What we did see is the worlds worst attempt of entrapment. Here's how it works guys:

1) Get him super angry.
2) Turn on camera a nano second after enraging said male.
3) Record actions that are hopefully a benefit to you financially.
4) Call your local Saul Goodman.
This
This gold digging whore epidemic is killing us brothers!
Leave captain jack the fuck alone u crazy bitch!

As a hardened drinker, hats off for pouring that much wine first thing when waking up.

However, if I was him I would have knocked the whole lot back in one then rammed that bottle straight up her cooch.

That would have made for more interesting viewing for the TMZ crowd.

Why is depp dressed like safari tour guide? Don't worry Johnny I'm sure your fifth marriage to another chick you have no reason to marry will work out.

lol @ wearing that hat irl.
It's Johnny Depp. Dude can dress how he wants and it will still be fucking cool.

This bitch seems like she wants to enrage my man Johnny. She knows him and knows exactly what to say and do that annoys the fuck out of him. If he is so abusive why is she trying to record it and not trying to get the hell out of that dangerous situation? Maybe it's because she is a fucking gold digging whore.

Also, mad respect to pouring that huge ass glass of wine in the morning, no less.

This is nothing. When me and my wife fight, we go for the guns. I grab an AK, she grabs an AR and we have a shootout in the house. Nailed her a few times and I only got shot once.

There's a couple of armchair divorce lawyers in this thread who seem to not understand what is and what isn't relevant in a separation and divorce, so as an actual divorce lawyer IRL I'd like to clarify a couple of points:

1. Physical or emotional abuse will not entitle her to more alimony or spousal support, nor will it get her a bigger share of matrimonial property.

2. So what if he's drinking? They have no children. As such, issues of substance abuse, anger management etc are irrelevant.

I've seen people try to use videos like this in custody disputes, but since they have no children I would assume the purpose of the video was either blackmail, or to use as evidence in a personal injury law suit in case he did hit her and she wanted to sue him for battery.

When was this videotaped? If my wife was doing undercover surveillance on me, it would be...

giphy.gif

Total control freak and diva. Gonna enjoy watch him getting sucked dry. Miserable fuck.

Back