Hidden camera: Johnny Depp gets pissed at Amber Heard and throws wine glass

She's smart. She's buying a lot of good will with that donation. Outside of sherdog most people believe her allegations. With that donation she makes the jump from victim to hero. She's going to be a god to feminists and SJW's. She'll turn this $7 million investment into more publicity, bigger roles, and a raise. Best case scenario for her it will pay for itself within a year. While a lot of you are hoping her career is finished, I think you guys forget Hollywood is ultimately about money, and you make money by pandering. While some producers will blacklist her out of loyalty to Depp, others will use her to make movies for feminists.

Actually, it makes her look stupid and vindictive. A woman gets money from a divorce because she was relying on the man to make ends meet or because he made money while they were together. So the fact that she can just give away millions of dollars really shows she is not in financial need and should get pretty much nothing.

She doesn't even want the fucking money, the whore just wants to take someone else's money and give it away to other people. I guess she is a Bernie girl.

Donating the money is too little too late imo. All in all there's nothing separating her from the legions of other young blonde actresses fighting for roles in Hollywood except for the immense baggage she now carries. Why would anyone cast her over say Blake lively or Jennifer Lawrence? Her career is now dead due to this fiasco. How much of it was her or that looney tune Depp, I don't know but neither look squeaky clean. At least Depp has a semi decent resume to fall back on, heard not so much...

Actually, it makes her look stupid and vindictive. A woman gets money from a divorce because she was relying on the man to make ends meet or because he made money while they were together. So the fact that she can just give away millions of dollars really shows she is not in financial need and should get pretty much nothing.

She doesn't even want the fucking money, the whore just wants to take someone else's money and give it away to other people. I guess she is a Bernie girl.

Female nature. Must make 6 figures @ peak smv or is boots call material.

@ 30? That's the wall. Depp can do better.

Back