Hidden camera: Johnny Depp gets pissed at Amber Heard and throws wine glass

Goodness. That's awful. You should have given us a warning about how graphic that was. On par with Mike Russow's hammer fists.

It seems she lied about when those pictures were from. A bunch of witnesses came forward after she released those pictures, and said she had no bruises on her face at that time or in the days after. People who were staying where they were staying at the time, and employees of the place, who interacted with her.

But even if they were from a previous point she can still rightfully claim abuse. What matters is if Depp ever abused her. And yes verbal and emotional counts.

If this loony broad was setting up surveillance on her husband in his own home trying to trap him, and this was the best she could come up with, bitch needs to be sentenced to 6 months under house arrest with Mel Gibson on the sauce.
and she'll BLOW HIM before she goes into his hot tub! lol I was with Mel on that one too. (Full Disclosure: I'm a misogynist)

She probably instigated a bunch of situations, secretly recorded him, and cherry-picked this, which barely amounts to a mild victimless tantrum. Pretty weak IMO.

What matters is if Depp ever abused her. And yes verbal and emotional counts.

Merely yelling counts as emotional abuse now? Have you ever been in an argument with a romantic partner or are your relationships kept merely to passing Sherdog back-and-forths? What planet do you live on? The patronizing, performative, who-me?-babe-in-the-woods baiting in that clip is so stupidly obvious & absurd only an alien life form wouldn't recognize it.

johnny depp hit the nick nolte wall years ago, and now -- his face is catching up.

Merely yelling counts as emotional abuse now? Have you ever been in an argument with a romantic partner or are your relationships kept merely to passing Sherdog back-and-forths? What planet do you live on?

The patronizing, performative, who-me?-babe-in-the-woods baiting in that clip is stupidly obvious & absurd.

She's a terrible fucking actress and it shows.

I am talking about real emotional abuse or verbal. And am looking at this from the prespective of the court, judge etc. Since last I checked she divorced him and is wanting a nice settlement. This stuff is all crucial for it.

Merely yelling counts as emotional abuse now? Have you ever been in an argument with a romantic partner or are your relationships kept merely to passing Sherdog back-and-forths? What planet do you live on? The patronizing, performative, who-me?-babe-in-the-woods baiting in that clip is so stupidly obvious & absurd only an alien life form wouldn't recognize it.

Yes, from that video you could easily assert he is an abusive partner. In a heated argument goes right for booze, another no no.

I have no horse in the race, if my worst moments with my wife went viral I would be worse off than him, but he comes off like a real douche bag.

Yes, from that video you could easily assert he is an abusive partner. In a heated argument goes right for booze, another no no.

He was clearly already wasted and she was baiting him and filming him. Drinking isn't in and of itself abuse; don't bring that straight-edge nonsense into this.

But I'll give you: he seemed off his rocker.

People think women/Heard didn't know what she was doing videotaping this shit? She either started her plan from the get go or somewhere along the way of their relationship to start taping and pushing buttons to get Depp to look abusive. Any guy that has been in a relationship with certain females that push buttons knows what I'm talking about. Imo she shouldn't get more than 100,000. Just a number I thought of.

Why is depp dressed like safari tour guide? Don't worry Johnny I'm sure your fifth marriage to another chick you have no reason to marry will work out.

came in expecting wine glasses thrown, none to be seen.

This doesn't even qualify as an incident to me. Couples get frustrated with each other all the time, and she seems very much like a button pusher. So the worst thing he did was harm some inanimate objects. Seems like the best thing he could do if frustration was overwhelming him.

Plus he's rich. Only thing stopping me from smashing things sometimes is the fact I have to pay to replace it.

Why doesn't she just leave? Oh, she wants his money. duh.

Also Johny is a moron for not chucking that phone in the toilet. Slamming it(obviously) doesnt delete the footage. lol.

GIF--Not-Impressed-Eww-Euw-Awful-Bad-Clint-Eastwood-disgust-GIF.gif

Johnny seems to not be doing so great these days. He hasn't had a big hit in years, his face looks like it's aged two decades since 2014, and it seems like there's a big possibility his girlfriend is a cunt.

What happened, man?

She is crucifying his name right now. Then she tries to catch him in surveillance? Keep in mind he loved this girl at one point.

Imo johnny is pretty chill.

pathetic. is that the best she could come up with?

Back