Hidden camera: Johnny Depp gets pissed at Amber Heard and throws wine glass

Looks fake to me. If Johnny found the camera. How did this video get released to the public?

He came across as the type of guy who instead of beating women, he beats up on everything else around him instead.

Kinda stupid but I understand it and IMO this video does more to show that he doesn't hit women more than it shows that he's capable of it. He never once even engaged with her except for the moment when he saw that she was secretly filming him. Which was completely justified on his part.

Agreed. If a man is pissed off at a woman, and the type to hit a woman, he goes after the woman. He doesn't beat up the cupboard.

desperate move, shows more of her intent to manipulate an obviously emotionally stressed man.

Lol why house arrest?

Look I like Johnny Depp but she did post pictures of a bruised face. Or do you believe she did that to herself? I don't k ow what to believe but Depp's behavior gets more weird the more we learn.

And he still manages to work and keep it all together more or less. Props

Work? Like in acting?

She's trying to make him look bad and is playing the victim. She's just trying to find a way to get money out of all of this and was likely her plan from the beginning. Why do you think she married him in the first place? shit, why do so many young women marry rich men who are old enough to be their father?

She never gave a fuck about Johnny, she just wants to get money and more fame. She wants to be known as the girl that was 'abused' by Johnny Depp, this will help get her name in the headlines, as the girl who 'exposed Johnny Depp for who he really is'. If she wins against him, it will push her career to new heights and it will really damage his. People are going to eat this shit up and at the end of it, she'll get a big pat on the back for exposing that evil, abusive man! and he'll be fucking ruined.

She's playing the game that many women do when they marry a very wealthy man. They do everything they can to piss their rich husband off and they hide cameras around to try to get footage of them, to make them look bad. Then they try to say he was physically and verbally abusive, they file for divorce and if nobody believes her, she releases video(s) of her rich husband and then everybody eats it up even though the footage proves nothing.

"Oh, he threw a wine glass?! This is PROOF that he beat her up!!" - people are seriously this stupid.

Next thing you know she gets half of his shit and that's it, she's set for life and then her ex-husband's reputation is damaged forever. It's even worse if the ex-husband just so happens to be a very famous celebrity, their career ends up being damaged and people don't want to work with them anymore because of it.

That's the world we live in today. Being a rich, famous celebrity just puts a huge target on your back for young, beautiful, gold digging bitches - and the worst part is that they almost always win in the end. All they have to say is "my husband beats me!" and people are all over it.

If a woman calls the police and tells them that her husband hit her, the police have to remove the man from the house. They aren't allowed to take any chances and if she has a bruise somewhere (self-inflicted, or a friend did it for her, or it's makeup), she'll win a domestic violence case almost every single fucking time no matter what, and then she divorces your ass and takes your shit. It doesn't always work out like this, but it happens a lot more than some of you guys might think or want to admit, believe me.

People have ended up being killed over this or committed suicide. The man has ended up killing his ex wife or committing suicide because she destroyed his name/reputation, career and he lost a fuckload of money over it. This kind of shit can completely destroy your life, but make hers that much better in every single way if everything goes to plan.

The fact that so many women have done this and got away with it is fucking sickening, and it's only going to continue, maybe even get worse.

Of course, I don't have all the facts and I'm just assuming this is what's happening (with Johnny Depp and that slime ball we know as Amber Heard) - but it wouldn't be surprise me if it's close to the truth. I don't trust her, she's trying to make him look bad in every way she can and I guarantee she's going to try to take half off his money on him n shit like that.

Just wait and see. We're going to see something online one day about her trying to get half of his shit - unless there's already been something out there about it already.

Amber Heard has no morals. She's a lying, gold digging, cheating little.. you can guess the next word.

/rant

you've done all the research, huh? johnny depp was the one pursuing amber -- flying around the world, buying her stupid shit (a horse, car, various electronic devices, etc.) -- until they mutually agreed to date one another. we're talking about years of knowing one another. . . i don't see how you can make the assumption that heard's love was contrived.

waaahhhhh, she's going to take half his money
ArtieLangeWah_zps72c1310f.gif

fuck cares?

She is psychotic...it's so obvious what she is doing here. I firmly believe she planned the entire relationship to rob this dude.

She appears to be a bigger cunt everytime something new pops up. She obviously had it on her mind to film him angry for use at a later date.
Beautiful on the outside but ugly on the inside imo.

Rich asshole looking like a rich asshole. Big deal. Amber still comes off as a conniving deceitful kernt here though. As soon as the camera goes on she acts all sweet. Her best acting ever.

I remember when I first ever learned about this I didn't believe it.

Stanhope uncharacteristically coming to Depp's aid speaks volumes to me.

no matter what, the damage is done. a truly great actor's reputation is now forever tainted. you cannot recover from something like this.

I think the most disturbing thing about the video is the TMZ advertising and the fact that shit company is still allowed to exist.

Celebrity worshipping is a fucking plague.

I remember when I first ever learned about this I didn't believe it.

Stanhope uncharacteristically coming to Depp's aid speaks volumes to me.

no matter what, the damage is done. a truly great actor's reputation is now forever tainted. you cannot recover from something like this.

He'll be fine. Pirates 5 will make a gillion dollars, and everyone will forget about poor, poor Amber Heard. It would be one thing if he actually hit her or something on the video, but it looks like nothing more than a petty squabble, and not anything resembling "abuse".

I think "Transcendence" did more damage to his career, than this video will.

He'll be fine. Pirates 5 will make a gillion dollars, and everyone will forget about poor, poor Amber Heard. It would be one thing if he actually hit her or something on the video, but it looks like nothing more than a petty squabble, and not anything resembling "abuse".

perhaps but Amber hit him at her hardest when he was at his weakest - immediately after his mother had passed on.

if there was ever a moment when a man is truly broken..

I think the most disturbing thing about the video is the TMZ advertising and the fact that shit company is still allowed to exist.

Celebrity worshipping is a fucking plague.

I would not mind if a group of heavily armed and well trained ISIS freaks targeted the TMZ building and multiple videos of the attack went viral.

i look like an idiot when i'm mad too. I do the same things slam and break stuff.

It's immature and you look like a psycho from other peoples perspective but that was pretty harmless. I'm sure if you take our worse moments and plaster them on the internet people wouldn't have much room to talk.

In fact I'd even call what depp did mild by comparison. I say this speculatively, but heard looks like she's a toxic catalyst deliberately. I've had friends in relationships like this, the women are nuts. They find guys that for whatever reason won't dump them and twist them with constant fighting and drama. It's like they thrive on it.

I had a friend stuck with a girl like that for two years. He'd get so mad he'd break things and punch walls and stuff. So when I see depp break a wine glass, I see that relationship and not an abusive guy that loves beating his woman.

She's hot but she's dead behind the eyes. Never trust a woman who is dead behind the eyes.

33C3F6E300000578-3570435-image-m-239_1462260132232.jpg

Back