Hi Guys

Best come correct and learn how to C-Walk, cuz.

Best come correct and learn how to C-Walk, cuz.

i was thinking about busting out my popping skills and the electric slide last night at this bar hidden away at the back of a hotel in san fran.

but then i remembered im an uncoordinated retard...

Check out the Castro district in SF.

so also, i was drinking at this bar down north beach area in san fran. it was like a country western themed bar. they had live music with guys on harmonicas and guitars. i was the only coloured person in that bar. the scotch was cheap and tasty.

anyways i went out for a cigerette and there was this group of black guys walking up the street and one of these guys comes running from the back of the pack and just clocks this guy right in the head. this was a real coward punch and i dont know the back story to this at all, but the guy that got hit fell to the floor like a sack of potatoes. it was a real dick move by the guy that punched him, but the guy that got hit didnt retaliate or fight back and acted as if he deserved it? i dont know i was drunk and confused as shit. so i went back into the bar and drank some more.

there was some other homeless woman mouthing off to this girl that had a dent in her forehead. then the girl just shoved her in the breasts and she fell over. broke her flip flops and ranted some incoherent shit.

this happened within like 5 minutes of the guy getting sucker punched. it was an amusing night.

Check out the Castro district in SF.

drove through it. didnt get up to much there.

its my last day in san fran and just unwinding and packing and getting ready to go to dinner later.

i head to new york tomorrow morning. so fucking excited.

got any tips for nyc?

Is the name "grinderman" just a coincidence? Or do you use grindr?

NYC and SoCal are amazing but you're skipping over the best city in America, Chicago!

Eat some Mexican food while you are in CA. Even though it's Norcal mexican food. It's better than any mexican food you will find in New York.

i was going to suggest some stuff to do in san francisco, but you're probably already in nyc.

Eat some Mexican food while you are in CA. Even though it's Norcal mexican food. It's better than any mexican food you will find in New York.

yep. had some mex down in the mission.

its ok. im just not a fan of mex food.

i was going to suggest some stuff to do in san francisco, but you're probably already in nyc.

yeahhh this is my last day in sf. head to nyc tomorrow morning.

things done
- napa valley and eaten at the french laundry
- carmel + monterey
- muir woods + sausalito + marin country
- strolled through most areas... pac heights, aloma square, russian hill which is where ive been staying so seen all north beach area and things around here. checked the marina area. went to the golden gate park.. ummm more things but cant remember just off the top of my head right now.

Hey guys,

Im in America for the first time ever for me.

Currently in San Francisco at the moment, got 7 more days here including 2 nights at the Napa Valley. If i see any one in Ed Hardy tees or Tap Out and anything alike i will just go up to them and say hi assuming they are a sherdogger.

Then i head off to New York. Ill have the same approach to clothing, if i see anyone in any mma related clothing or affiliated brands such as Ed Hardy i will say hi assuming they are from the sherdog community.

Got any tips for things to do around SF and NYC?

i think you misspelled reebok and more reebok.

so now i am in new york.

currently going around proclaiming how much better the west coast is and trying to reignite that east coast west coast battle that was big in the 90's.

ill get bored of doing this soon.

so hit me up and tell me whats good around here.

staying down in gramercy park area. its pretty cool.

i wanna go to greenwhich village and find some good jazz bars to chill at. definitely heading to a few museums aswell. got 9 more days here so get back to me with cool shit for nyc.

Back