Hi Guys

That really is a bummer..

do what i do is try not to think about it too much

ive always imagined sherbros brothers in arms armed with m60s standing on a glorious hill shooting down alien warships with explosions & fireworks in the background, standing stoically in the twilight one last time

cuz earf

2000px-Earth_Flag.svg.png

one thing i will say is that i was actually taken back by how nice and friendly and warm everyone here is.

i kindof thought all americans were going to be like kanye west and nicki minaj at music awards nights and during interviews.

so seriously i was just like wow, when i realised that wasnt the case.

very friendly bunch of people who seem to go out of their way to try and help be it little or a great lenght. its cool.

oh thats cute. a gay joke.

tell me your personal favorite places that you trawl for c*ck. i think you will be well versed in that area. nah but seriously you could probably fill a 20page thread on your own experiences.

DICKS' great food will quench your appetite.

Also, get off the net and go have some fun in the cities, why travel to America to sit around browsing the "virtual world".

Go Live!

ive also been listening to this song alot whilst here.

it makes me feel like a get a real understanding of what cali is all about.

ive always imagined sherbros brothers in arms armed with m60s standing on a glorious hill shooting down alien warships with explosions & fireworks in the background, standing stoically in the twilight one last time

cuz earf

2000px-Earth_Flag.svg.png

Well I think they're just trying too hard to get attention online, but in real life they really are jacked unwavering patriotic polymath special forces geniuses with automatic grenade launchers and the like, who would not hesitate to stoicly punt an endangered baby orca in the balls to defend the honor of another sherdogger

----

Sidenote- That's what I need to say from now on when greeting people from other countries who come to America: "Welcome to Erf!, Mutha***as"

Thank you for that idea

zzz

Last edited:
ive also been listening to this song alot whilst here.

it makes me feel like a get a real understanding of what cali is all about.

Just so you know, it is customary to salute or put your hand over your heart as this, the state historical anthem plays

DICKS' great food will quench your appetite.

Also, get off the net and go have some fun in the cities, why travel to America to sit around browsing the "virtual world".

Go Live!

yeah just kindof filling in time before going to dinner.

was out at the de-young museum earlier today to see the william turner exhibit. checked out the golden gate park too whilst was there.

im abit bummed i wont be able to see alcatraz, but i can see it from where i am staying. didnt think id have to book tickets weeks in advance..

Just so you know, it is customary to salute or put your hand over your heart as this, the state historical anthem plays

lesson learnt. thanks for the advice.

but what if i just listen to this song on repeat whilst walking around.

do i walk with my hand over my heart until i change the song?

cereal question.

lesson learnt. thanks for the advice.

but what if i just listen to this song on repeat whilst walking around.

do i walk with my hand over my heart until i change the song?

cereal question.

You can just march with your arm out like you're hailing a cab at a 45 degree angle, down venice beach

And if anyone near you is talking over the song, you command silence with an authoritative bark. That should have you in good with the locals, who will prize you for your authentic and enthusiastic display of local spirit

Go ahead and buy a gun to carry around while you're here. Then join any of the local gangs in the area you happen to be visiting. Eat nothing but fast food, sign up for free health care right before going to a protest in support of gay feminine gender wage increases -bring your gun for this- purchase a brand new SUV and other shit you don't need and put it on credit, buy any liquor of your choice with a wick card (preferably malt), leave parking lot of establishment in brand new SUV, bitch about foreigners taking all your jerbs and blame everything on Obama right before you wind up in a theatre for the next showing of whichever unfunny flavor of the month comedians premiere is being screened -bring your gun for this also- stand up and open fire in the middle of the montage and emtpty the clip of every singe bullet saving just one for yourself, blame Obama one last time before blowing your brains out.

Experience what it's really like to be an American.

Go ahead and buy a gun to carry around while you're here. Then join any of the local gangs in the area you happen to be visiting. Eat nothing but fast food, sign up for free health care right before going to a protest in support of gay feminine gender wage increases -bring your gun for this- purchase a brand new SUV and other shit you don't need and put it on credit, buy any liquor of your choice with a wick card (preferably malt), leave parking lot of establishment in brand new SUV, bitch about foreigners taking all your jerbs and blame everything on Obama right before you wind up in a theatre for the next showing of whichever unfunny flavor of the month comedians premiere is being screened -bring your gun for this also- stand up and open fire in the middle of the montage and emtpty the clip of every singe bullet saving just one for yourself, blame Obama one last time before blowing your brains out.

Every. Single. Day.

hahahahah

nice.

what is your honest view on tipping?

i tip where i see needed in sydney. i will tip the bar staff when i find them better then average. i tip cabbies if they provide me a humorous and joyful ride. i tip waiters and restaurents always but definitely not the 20% that is seeming to be the expected in sf.

hahahahah

nice.

what is your honest view on tipping?

i tip where i see needed in sydney. i will tip the bar staff when i find them better then average. i tip cabbies if they provide me a humorous and joyful ride. i tip waiters and restaurents always but definitely not the 20% that is seeming to be the expected in sf.

Cow tipping?

Add that to the list of shit you need to do. Standard practice to wrap your self in a Confederate flag and scream 'yee haw' whilst doing so.

Visit Wal Mart after you do this.

Don't forget to tell everyone at Walmart about your cow tipping achievements. The management will likely give you discounts

Cow tipping?

Add that to the list of shit you need to do. Standard practice to wrap your self in a Confederate flag and scream 'yee haw' whilst doing so.

Visit Wal Mart after you do this.

i needed to pm you like a month before this trip to get the low down on the best way to experience america.

Don't forget to tell everyone at Walmart about your cow tipping achievements. The management will likely give you discounts

will they give me a signed copy of rouseys book?

i had my flight delayed from lax and they gave me vouchers to spend on food in the airport. but half the voucher was eaten up by tips.

Back