Hi Guys

dildos

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Im in America for the first time ever for me.

Currently in San Francisco at the moment, got 7 more days here including 2 nights at the Napa Valley. If i see any one in Ed Hardy tees or Tap Out and anything alike i will just go up to them and say hi assuming they are a sherdogger.

Then i head off to New York. Ill have the same approach to clothing, if i see anyone in any mma related clothing or affiliated brands such as Ed Hardy i will say hi assuming they are from the sherdog community.

Got any tips for things to do around SF and NYC?

Lol. Good luck in trying to find sherdoggers. I think most of these guys are in their mom's basement.

i see uppercuts in your future

ill start shuffling my feet and beating my chest ala rory. and possibly say 'nope' then bail before the uppercuts find my chin. im too fast and agile. seriously, nope.

Do you also have a time machine? Because no one in America still wears Ed Hardy.

see golden state bridge in sf. if ur rich, enjoy ur time in sf & ny as most places r very expensive/fancy

drink lots of wine in napa & in ny u gotta eat the pizza, cheesecake, & pastrami

also while ur in cali, enjoy the seafood. my god the seafood is amazing (lobsters, crabs, oysters, fish, shrimp, uni, ect)

Hey guys,

Im in America for the first time ever for me.

Currently in San Francisco at the moment, got 7 more days here including 2 nights at the Napa Valley. If i see any one in Ed Hardy tees or Tap Out and anything alike i will just go up to them and say hi assuming they are a sherdogger.

Then i head off to New York. Ill have the same approach to clothing, if i see anyone in any mma related clothing or affiliated brands such as Ed Hardy i will say hi assuming they are from the sherdog community.

Got any tips for things to do around SF and NYC?

Alcatraz in SF.

Not sure if that is the type of entertainment you are looking for, you rub me like a guy that wants to suck some Crawdads 0ysters Carrots Kim-chi .

Crab_1_012913-690x400.jpg

port-los-angeles-lobster-fest-california.jpg.rend.tccom.1280.960.jpeg

4W5C2297.jpg

Wild-California-Uni-with-Avocado-Cucumber-and-Black-Tobiko.jpg

cheese-cake-8.jpg

imgp2131.jpg

see golden state bridge in sf. if ur rich, enjoy ur time in sf & ny as most places r very expensive/fancy

drink lots of wine in napa & in ny u gotta eat the pizza, cheesecake, & pastrami

also while ur in cali, enjoy the seafood. my god the seafood is amazing (lobsters, crabs, oysters, fish, shrimp, uni, ect)

cheers bud. ill give the sea food a good go. australia has some great sea food so will see if the stuff here tops it.

got tours set for big sur and marin county. going across both bay bridge and golden state bridge. so far had dinner at one of the top greek restaurents and a place called park tavern. heading to french laundry when going to napa.

will be staying down town in nyc.

im just stoked to get out here. it took me 27 years for my first venture to the states and im just loving it.

just after some more tips and tricks to enjoy it more!

Last edited:
hey man

Welcome to the Northern hemisphere! I hope you find all the good rumors you heard about the upper parallels to be true

cheers bud. ill give the sea food a good go. australia has some great sea food so will see if the stuff here tops it.

got tours set for big sur and marin county. going across both bay bridge and golden state bridge. ummm, chilln in a nice area most the time around russian hill. so far had dinner at one of the top greek restaurents and a place called park tavern. heading to french laundry when going to napa.

will be staying down town at gramercy park in nyc.

im just stoked to get out here. it took me 27 years for my first venture to the states and im just loving it.

just after some more tips and tricks to enjoy it more!
in cali try to get the local fresh seafood. some r even sold directly on the beach (oysters, crab, uni, fish)

in nyc, u can prob get maine lobsters. & the landmarks around ny r amazing. only thing is the traffics really bad

Oh one thing you have to do while you're here to is log onto sherdog and argue in the UFC forum a lot to get the legit full America experience

Oh one thing you have to do while you're here to is log onto sherdog and argue in the UFC forum a lot to get the legit full America experience

well i did feel i wasnt getting the whole sherdog experience in sydney.

but whilst logging on here in the states, i was just blown away..

yea it's awesome, huh

You're one of us now bro. Soak in the excellence

Alcatraz in SF.

Not sure if that is the type of entertainment you are looking for, you rub me like a guy that wants to suck some Crawdads 0ysters Carrots Kim-chi .

oh thats cute. a gay joke.

tell me your personal favorite places that you trawl for c*ck. i think you will be well versed in that area. nah but seriously you could probably fill a 20page thread on your own experiences.

Back