Hi Guys

will they give me a signed copy of rouseys book?

i had my flight delayed from lax and they gave me vouchers to spend on food in the airport. but half the voucher was eaten up by tips.

Probably Hulk Hogan's.

What kinda lousy vouchers were those? 20 percent vouchers? --I get the problem, you probably didn't land in America at all. You landed in like Moldova or France or Haiti or something

Probably Hulk Hogan's.

What kinda lousy vouchers were those? 20 percent vouchers? --I get the problem, you probably didn't land in America at all. You landed in like Moldova or France or Haiti or something

hang on. this IS NOT america i am in after all...

hang on. this IS NOT america i am in after all...

I knew it.

The description sounded kinda right until you mentioned all that communisty stuff at the end with the tiny worthless 'vouchers' and no customary cow tipping, no one wearing elastic-waisted flag pants. Blechhh

Sorry dude you're gonna have to find your own way out of this hell hole...

---

Edit- a helpful hint is that you know you're gettin real close to America when you can hear the John Cougar Mellencamp blastin

When you're in NYC, pick a museum and go to it.

yep thats a must.

- metropolitan museum of art
- guggenheim museum
- museum of modern art

those 3 are on my cards.

got any that you would reccomend?

I knew it.

The description sounded kinda right until you mentioned all that communisty stuff at the end with the tiny worthless 'vouchers' and no customary cow tipping, no one wearing elastic-waisted flag pants. Blechhh

Sorry dude you're gonna have to find your own way out of this hell hole...

im still gonna walk araound with my heart over my chest though.

Where you at? I wanna come at you bro.

im still gonna walk araound with my heart over my chest though.

If you can somehow get your hands on an American flag shirt, hat, glasses, pants, and jacket, do so right now. Craft them yourself if you have to. Then also get a flag for at least one of your hands to wave. Maybe they'll reverse deport you into the RIGHT country

Last edited:
Hey guys,

Im in America for the first time ever for me.

Currently in San Francisco at the moment, got 7 more days here including 2 nights at the Napa Valley. If i see any one in Ed Hardy tees or Tap Out and anything alike i will just go up to them and say hi assuming they are a sherdogger.

Then i head off to New York. Ill have the same approach to clothing, if i see anyone in any mma related clothing or affiliated brands such as Ed Hardy i will say hi assuming they are from the sherdog community.

Got any tips for things to do around SF and NYC?

There are plenty of dudes to do in SF.

That shits legal now, we've finally caught up to whatever commie paradise you are from.

I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time.

Experience what it's really like to be an American.

For the real American experience all he'll have to do is paint himself in blackface and then go ignore a cop who just wanted to get home to his family.

Where you at? I wanna come at you bro.

no thanks please

nIWl5jj.gif

For the real American experience all he'll have to do is paint himself in blackface and then go ignore a cop who just wanted to get home to his family.

hmmm kindof scared since i am of that with dark skinned.

do i have to be extra obedient whilst here ???

will it make it easier for me to join gangs since i am dark ? if i join a gang then i can just be rebelious from the get go but until i get that security and brotherhood i will not step a toe over the line.

will it make it easier for me to join gangs since i am dark ? if i join a gang then i can just be rebelious from the get go but until i get that security and brotherhood i will not step a toe over the line.

Better avoid the fuzz if you don't want to go home in a box chappie.

well i did feel i wasnt getting the whole sherdog experience in sydney.

but whilst logging on here in the states, i was just blown away..

that was just the freedom talking, feels kinda weird at first, but you'll get used to it.

also, i hope you brought a gun.

Just dress in cool clotes and act totally f*ckin harcore and stuff, you will gain leadership of a gang or two without even having been informed by the members who chose you

Go around making random signals, or "signs" with your hands and scare a lot of people. It's like with ghosts, the more people you scare, the more respect you get from other ghosts

Hey guys,

Im in America for the first time ever for me.

Currently in San Francisco at the moment, got 7 more days here including 2 nights at the Napa Valley. If i see any one in Ed Hardy tees or Tap Out and anything alike i will just go up to them and say hi assuming they are a sherdogger.

Then i head off to New York. Ill have the same approach to clothing, if i see anyone in any mma related clothing or affiliated brands such as Ed Hardy i will say hi assuming they are from the sherdog community.

Got any tips for things to do around SF and NYC?

They wear Affliction on the East Coast. They are a little more fashion conscious.

Right. So I have had a good walking tour off the city. Mainly scouted out different areas to go. Checked the Palace of the Arts as Marina area, Russian Hill and Coight Tower. Went to the Golden Gate Park and saw the Turner exhibition.

Went off to Muir Woods and Sausalito. Both were amazing. Marin County in Sausalito was great fun. I actually got a pair of socks with schnauzers on them as I have a schnauzer. Can't wait to bust those bad boys out. I tried to find where tupac had his house in Sausalito but I couldn't find it. Going over the Golden Gate Bridge was cool. We have the Sydney Harbour Bridge at home, but as cool as that structure is the Golden Gate Bridge trumps it imo.

Headed off to Monterey and Carmel. Monterey was pretty shit in the scheme of things but the aquarium made the trip there worth it. I've always loved seeing zoos and aquariums in other countries and heard this one was worth going to. It was. There was apparently 2 whales that made their way into the bay around Monterey. Sadly I didn't see them, but some people I was talking to said they saw the whales like seriously just minutes before I went to see if I could see them. That was pretty balls... On the way to Carmel I went to Pebbles Beach. This was good fun. Checking the houses on that 17mile drive made me just feel poor. Carmel was awesome. Only spent one hour there as this trip was a tour and a tour planned badly. Carmel is definitely somewhere I would like to spend the weekend and just chill in that town.

So far so good. Loving the states. One thing, SF as a whole has a pretty shit sense of fashion. I just find it weird people go out to bars and restaurants at night in shorts. Pretty sure this guy was wearing flip flops at this bar I popped into before heading home tonight..

Currently up at the napa valley. This is the second night up here. This place shits all over the wine region we have in Sydney called the hunter valley. Eaten at the French laundry. This just blew me away. The degustation would be one of the best I have ever had and I've eaten at some other Michelin star restaurants around Europe. The food and wine around here is great.

Head back to sf tomorrow. Got a few more days there and then head east to NYC.

see golden state bridge in sf. if ur rich, enjoy ur time in sf & ny as most places r very expensive/fancy

drink lots of wine in napa & in ny u gotta eat the pizza, cheesecake, & pastrami

also while ur in cali, enjoy the seafood. my god the seafood is amazing (lobsters, crabs, oysters, fish, shrimp, uni, ect)

Dude, calling Cali Cali is a death sin. A wise lesson I learned here on SD.

Back