Here's the newest police video Black Lives Matter is outraging over

Most people in here think the cop acted like a dick and didn't handle the situation well.

If you're reviewing the video, though, would you say the woman crossed the line angrily going at the cop, or should the lone officer attempt to step back and diffuse the situation at that point? I imagine it's tough to say from a level-headed point of view since a level-headed officer probably wouldn't have let it escalate to that point.
These types of people you're dealing with on the street are going to be in a heightened emotional state, have possible racial biases, distrust of the cops and in doing so, you should try not to let it get to that point.

Lol, I'd have no problem hip tossing your ass into a immediate hand cuff.
I think you'd have plenty of trouble. I'm not some noob. I'm a heavyweight and a purple belt in bjj with 10 years of wrestling experience (wrestling and coaching Varsity).

Good on you though for being a police officer who takes their job seriously enough to train on their own time. I've only met 2 other cops like that that had legit fight skills in all my time training (since 2008). You do recognize that you'd be an exception if you do really train right?

@Palis wouldn't yelling and causing a scene be considered disorderly conduct or disturbing the peace.

I would've used that fucking dweeb's head as a speed bag if he gripped my son up for throwing some paper on the ground. Who hasn't littered as a kid?

That said, I assume that kid probably mouthed off to the guy. If that was that he case, I'd paddle my kid's ass.

My opinion: shit parent(s) raised a shit little kid. Shit cop condescended the lady because he's a shithead.

I never littered as a kid. You know what they say about litter bugs.

I would've used that fucking dweeb's head as a speed bag if he gripped my son up for throwing some paper on the ground.

Reminded me of this guy:

latest

I don't know if he actually grabbed the kid for littering but he escalated the situation when he said "if you don't stop yelling you're gonna piss me off and I'm gonna take you to jail."

I think you'd have plenty of trouble. I'm not some noob. I'm a heavyweight and a purple belt in bjj with 10 years of wrestling experience (wrestling and coaching Varsity).

Good on you though for being a police officer who takes their job seriously enough to train on their own time. I've only met 2 other cops like that that had legit fight skills in all my time training (since 2008). You do recognize that you'd be an exception if you do really train right?
Just a fyi, in the Sheriff academy we also go through some basic Krav Maga, so look out!

Plenty of guys train or at least keep in shape but many don't and make us look bad.

@Palis wouldn't yelling and causing a scene be considered disorderly conduct or disturbing the peace.
Ehh... not enough for him to just move in on her to physically grab her and proceed to physically grab the daughter.

Arrest them because she pissed him off? Nawwww jack

Just a fyi, in the Sheriff academy we also go through some basic Krav Maga, so look out!

Plenty of guys train or at least keep in shape but many don't and make us look bad.
I wish every law enforcement officer was at least a blue belt in bjj. I think that would save police and civilian lives.

Policeman is a piece of garbage. That said, red sports bra girl and the one in tan pants who made the cameo had redemptive qualities.

shit policing and shit parenting

just looks like a bad situation all around
Well, in fairness, you are getting paid like 50K a year, have to deal with life and death everyday, are surrounded by like 6 pissed of people, the tension is super high, you know they hate you and would kill you if they could get away with it and then the situation starts escalating to the point they put there hands on you.....you have no back up, one mistake or distraction and you are dead.

Cops aren't super humans. In fact, they get paid shit and were prolly in the bottom of the class. MSM conditions black people that white cops in particular want to kill them and that they are being held down by the white man. There is such volatility and hatred in this country. Cops don't get paid enough to be treated like that and are only human, prone to the same fight or flight reactions as all of us. Any of us would be shitting our pants in that situation too.....you simply cant get aggressive with a cop, and if you do, you can't expect them to do anything other than try to protect their lives.

I mean for crying out loud, cops are being slaughtered following the Trump election and MSM says PEEP. Cops are just sitting in their car eating donuts, waiting to get home to help their kids with homework and get a kiss from their wife, and some thug comes up from behind them and blows their brains out. And why? Because MSM has conditioned them to think that whitey wants to kill them and a race war is on. MSM are the ones responsible for this. These are poorly paid public servants that are the worst treated, most under qualified and worst paid professionals on the planet....everyday many go into war zones and if you dont submit, you have no sympathy from me.

And also, this story sounds like absolute horse shite. You expect us to believe that an adult man just strangled a kid because he threw a piece of paper on the ground? Puh-lease....sheee-iiitttt. There is about as much truth in this as the Mississippi Church burning. Keep hoaxing hate crimes and see if anyone believes you...the shame is Trump supporters are really being brutalized everyday, in REAL hate crimes, and not a single peep...and I didn't even vote Trump!

whats wrong with these people

Last edited:

Seriously? There's eight cops from three different municipalities and one first-class city that train at my gym. I figured that was the norm.

everyone involved is useless at their job

Cop was horrible at his job. Woman talking to him was annoying as shit.

Woman that stepped in had no reason to be touched by said cop. That's assault by the officer right there.
Thank God for cameras.

If he's not charged, then at least 30 lawyers will be contacting that woman begging for her case.

I'm in law enforcement myself, so I'm normally a bit biased toward cops.

But is this cop serious? "Why not?" That would have pissed me off too.

I'm also entirely unsure as to why he was taking her to jail.

Back