Here's the newest police video Black Lives Matter is outraging over

Shaun King...the milky dindu enthusiast

As far as I understand it, a black woman is reporting to the police that a guy grabbed her son by the arm because he threw a piece of paper on the ground. She then says "it doesn't matter if he did or didn't, it doesn't give him the right to put his hands on him." The policeman then says "why not?" and asks her something to the effect of "why don't you teach him not to throw stuff on the ground"

A bunch of shit then goes down, the woman goes off about how it doesn't matter what she teaches her son, her daughter tries to calm her down, the cop grabs her, another woman pushes the cop, there's a mysterious cut in the video 1:55 in, he arrests the mom and tazes her daughter, and then the girl holding the camera screams at him calling him a pig and a bitch for like 2 minutes

Thoughts?

This was shitty on all accounts.

1. What the hell is a 7 year old kid running around unsupervised in Fort Worth Texas for.
2. You don't put your hands on other peoples kids
3. Don't aggressively yell at a cop, even if he's a prick.
4. The cop was a prick and could have been more diplomatic about the situation.

The video crapped out on me. Are you saying the citizen initiated physical contact?
The big woman lost her temper and went toward the cop. The girl in the pink top threw herself in between the two, knowing full well her mother was being an idiot. Tough to tell with the camera angle, but I don't have a problem with the cop making an arrest there.

I'm not sure the girl in the pink did anything wrong, but the video looks edited.

The big woman lost her temper and went toward the cop. The girl in the pink top threw herself in between the two, knowing full well her mother was being an idiot. Tough to tell with the camera angle, but I don't have a problem with the cop making an arrest there.

I'm not sure the girl in the pink did anything wrong, but the video looks edited.

So she violated his personal space? Sounds like a mistake. Kinda lame if the little piggy goaded her into it and then arrested her rather than deescalating the situation. But yeah, don't get physical.

Or just act right in the first fucking place. Either way

Time and time again it's proven that's all it takes. Total compliance and submissiveness while cops do whatever they want, regardless of the law or professional expectations.

or

Don't call the cops expecting to receive any help.

Time and time again it's proven that's all it takes. Total compliance and submissiveness while cops do whatever they want, regardless of the law or professional expectations.

or

Don't call the cops expecting to receive any help.
Falls in between. People talk their way into trouble all the time. "And then I cussed that asshole cop out and hit him, and he had the nerve to put hands on me!"
Have some self control goddammit.

Cop handled that terribly. I dont know why he went after the girl who was trying to push her mom away.

I feel no sympathy for that trashy family though

She had a right to be upset. The guy choked her son and instead of addressing the issue the cop acted as if the littering was the bigger issue. Then decided to question her parenting, which he knew would get a reaction. All the while the guy who assaulted a child is standing in the background like nothing happened.

Hold up, is this a video of someone taping off of another device? Man, fuck that

@Palis Some professional perspective?
Ya, so, I wouldn't have handled it like that. The best thing you can do in that situation is to try and help the community. Bring these two people together and try to have a understanding before filing paperwork and possibly throwing someone in jail. The problem is not everyone has the gift of tact. This officer was possibly having a bad day and acted unprofessionally. Regardless, these are neighbors, help them out, if you make them happy and settle the dispute it's basically the main ideal that is instilled within you going through the academy.

Therefore, did the guy actually assault and physically harm the child? I don't know enough about the case to confirm.

Regardless, officer was in the wrong. You have to be better at making your community better. This does nothing for that... you aren't SERVING your community, you're enraging people and dividing. Is the cop a racist though like what is easily thrown around? Probably not. Was the cop unprofessional and obviously there is something else bothering him? Yes. Cops are humans too. With that said, there are scumbags and assholes in every profession and in saying that, these videos are a rarity, but the cop could just be a scumbag.

As for a rarity-- a rarity in that this police officer could have handled two prior disputes or situations earlier in the day just fine and a thousand more in the last 5 years just fine, yet this one got away from him, human emotion, stress whatever and this shit blows up everywhere and everyone thinks this is how cops act all day everyday, the cop is racist, violent etc.

Look at what barely average IQ Muslim leechers like @Gervinho says about American cops. The dude has ZERO clue about American society, cops, culture and how policing certain communities over a long period of time can be extremely frustrating because the people you deal with hate your guts, don't trust you, are racist themselves through their environment and defensively assume you are racist. I've had a black partner before (I float on patrol, meaning I only serve a community for a few months then go to another area which is good and bad) who on certain calls in certain places dealing with certain people would him black shit, uncle Tom and race traitor. The amount of hate within certain people is just amazing, yet they still call the police, have us come out there and handle a situation while their family members would mad dog us and call us names, especially to my partner. "Yo why you with this honky? He your master? You know you're killing our people right?", more stuff like this said to us and we're like man, we're out here helping you all.

But it is what it is. You're always told and taught don't bring it home with you and most of it you can shed, but in reality, it's impossible unless you're a robot or a sociopath.

The problem is, there is a certain fatigue that has set in. If everyday people have it, is it really any surprise law enforcement has it?

I don't get why black people always yell and get crazy. When do you see a Japanese person treat a police officer like that? It's always so over the top insane. "I PROMISE YOU DAT!!!! THIS IS GOING ONLINE I PROMISE U DATTT!!" Like calm the fuck down. I'd probably shoot these people if I were a cop. Maybe we just shouldn't police black areas anymore. It seems like they fucking hate white people so why bother?

It's a big reason they aren't taken seriously. Oh police treat you bad, well what were you doing. Oh screaming in their face acting like a god damn lunatic on crack? Oh, really hard to understand why the situation got out of hand, yea, clearly you're the victim I feel terrible for you. Pretty sure that's how Ghandi's peaceful revolution happened, he got in peoples face screaming and acting like a lunatic, it really won a lot of people over.

Last edited:
So basically the police force is full of idiots. Its like athletes and the UFC....any athlete who has a chance to make good money and not get punched in the face will take it and they are stuck with C level athletes. Police is full of C level people

Indeed. C-level people policing F-level people will inevitably lead to conflict. A-level people who are decent, polite and know how to follow basic orders usually don't get into conflict with C-level police.

Ya, so, I wouldn't have handled it like that. The best thing you can do in that situation is to try and help the community. Bring these two people together and try to have a understanding before filing paperwork and possibly throwing someone in jail. The problem is not everyone has the gift of tact. This officer was possibly having a bad day and acted unprofessionally. Regardless, these are neighbors, help them out, if you make them happy and settle the dispute it's basically the main ideal that is instilled within you going through the academy.

Therefore, did the guy actually assault and physically harm the child? I don't know enough about the case to confirm.

Regardless, officer was in the wrong. You have to be better at making your community better. This does nothing for that... you aren't SERVING your community, you're enraging people and dividing. Is the cop a racist though like what is easily thrown around? Probably not. Was the cop unprofessional and obviously there is something else bothering him? Yes. Cops are humans too. With that said, there are scumbags and assholes in every profession and in saying that, these videos are a rarity, but the cop could just be a scumbag.

As for a rarity-- a rarity in that this police officer could have handled two prior disputes or situations earlier in the day just fine and a thousand more in the last 5 years just fine, yet this one got away from him, human emotion, stress whatever and this shit blows up everywhere and everyone thinks this is how cops act all day everyday, the cop is racist, violent etc.

Look at what barely average IQ Muslim leechers like @Gervinho says about American cops. The dude has ZERO clue about American society, cops, culture and how policing certain communities over a long period of time can be extremely frustrating because the people you deal with hate your guts, don't trust you, are racist themselves through their environment and defensively assume you are racist. I've had a black partner before (I float on patrol, meaning I only serve a community for a few months then go to another area which is good and bad) who on certain calls in certain places dealing with certain people would him black shit, uncle Tom and race traitor. The amount of hate within certain people is just amazing, yet they still call the police, have us come out there and handle a situation while their family members would mad dog us and call us names, especially to my partner. "Yo why you with this honky? He your master? You know you're killing our people right?", more stuff like this said to us and we're like man, we're out here helping you all.

But it is what it is. You're always told and taught don't bring it home with you and most of it you can shed, but in reality, it's impossible unless you're a robot or a sociopath.
Most people in here think the cop acted like a dick and didn't handle the situation well.

If you're reviewing the video, though, would you say the woman crossed the line angrily going at the cop, or should the lone officer attempt to step back and diffuse the situation at that point? I imagine it's tough to say from a level-headed point of view since a level-headed officer probably wouldn't have let it escalate to that point.

"If you keep yelling at me, you're gonna piss me off and I'm taking you to jail".
Wtf? Didn't realize yelling was illegal. Grow some balls, you sissy.
Coupled with how he reacted to the woman in the pink sports bra, he needs to go back to the academy or not be a cop.

Why was the sports bra woman even being handcuffed? She was only trying to back the big woman up, the cop is the one that grabbed her and tossed her to the ground. Hell, the woman in the coat is the one that was grabbing the cop's arms, sports bra woman tried to calm down the big one and then got tossed to the ground by the cop.

Odd how the initial yelling so offended the cop but he appeared to be fine with the woman with the camera screaming at him, "You a bitch, N word", etc.

I would've used that fucking dweeb's head as a speed bag if he gripped my son up for throwing some paper on the ground. Who hasn't littered as a kid?

That said, I assume that kid probably mouthed off to the guy. If that was that he case, I'd paddle my kid's ass.

My opinion: shit parent(s) raised a shit little kid. Shit cop condescended the lady because he's a shithead.

Back