Here's the newest police video Black Lives Matter is outraging over

Absolutely shit policing. Honestly American police are so bad.........do they only teach them how to fight and shoot people. No people kills whatsoever
lol police don't know how to fight, only how to shoot and ask questions later.

some of you guys are saying the cop was in the wrong, well I agree up until the point of when the fat woman starts walking toward him as if she wants to fight, then the young black girl rushes into the try and calm the fat lady down, but what is he supposed to do? to him he has two women suddenly rushing him, If he did nothing he would lose control of the situation which obviously is not a safe thing to let happen when your a police officer out there by yourself

First off Fuck Shaun King, didn't BLM kick him out?

Secondly, I kind of wish there was no police force. Anyone care to tell me why police are necessary? It seems to me they never really prevent crime, if anything they cause more crime to be committed.

I have to admit, this post blew me away.

Hey, I'm fair when it comes to this shit.

That cop purposefully escalated the situation by being a smart ass to her, and then threatening her with force when she got angry about it. He was just begging to pounce. Girl tries to step between them, and that's the sign of aggression he was waiting for to plant granny's face in the pavement.

Terrible cop.

Hey, I'm fair when it comes to this shit.

That cop purposefully escalated the situation by being a smart ass to her, and then threatening her with force when she got angry about it. He was just begging to pounce. Girl tries to step between them, and that's the sign of aggression he was waiting for to plant granny's face in the pavement.

Terrible cop.
I fully agree. I was expecting the usual party line of "wait until the full story comes out." I appreciate you calling balls and strikes here.

??? I didnt see anyone getting hurt. Worst person was the camera fool.

I dont think this is riot worthy.

??? I didnt see anyone getting hurt. Worst person was the camera fool.

I dont think this is riot worthy.

They aren't rioting, just going apeshit on social media at the moment

Screaming and acting crazy at the cop isn't a great way to make the cop think you're saying the truth. Shows a complete lack of soft people skills. That cop probably has to deal with crazy ghetto trash every day and has no more patience.

That being said, the cop was in the wrong for grabbing the girl who was trying to calm down her mother. He could have misinterpreted it but looks like he was pissed off and saw it as an opportunity to fuck up their day. This is further reinforced by the fact he took the phone of the girl who was filming and arrested her, for no valid reason that we can see. In fact all 3 arrests weren't valid.

They aren't rioting, just going apeshit on social media at the moment
apeshit. hahaha.

I dont know why the daughter got in between the cop and her mom, but its unclear if it appeared threatening.

In the end, they werent killed, didnt look hurt, and were irate. This type of behavior is unacceptable, even in a police state.

apeshit. hahaha.

I dont know why the daughter got in between the cop and her mom, but its unclear if it appeared threatening.

In the end, they werent killed, didnt look hurt, and were irate. This type of behavior is unacceptable, even in a police state.

LOL, "apeshit" was completely unintentional believe it or not

As far as I understand it, a black woman is reporting to the police that a guy grabbed her son by the arm because he threw a piece of paper on the ground. She then says "it doesn't matter if he did or didn't, it doesn't give him the right to put his hands on him." The policeman then says "why not?" and asks her something to the effect of "why don't you teach him not to throw stuff on the ground"

A bunch of shit then goes down, the woman goes off about how it doesn't matter what she teaches her son, her daughter tries to calm her down, the cop grabs her, another woman pushes the cop, there's a mysterious cut in the video 1:55 in, he arrests the mom and tazes her daughter, and then the girl holding the camera screams at him calling him a pig and a bitch for like 2 minutes

Thoughts?

Too much drama. The urban black community needs to handle things better instead of escalating all these situations with the police.

When I was seven, my teachers made us pick up our trash. And if we didn't, we probably got a paddling at school. And we would get one at home for it too.

That neighbor is probably tired of all the trash that kid and single mother household is littering outside his home. The old man that lived next to me as a kid woulda made me pick that stuff up too.

The black community is being run by overly dramatic emotional black women.

I wonder what was cut out of this video that didn't make these women look good and caused the cop to cuff them?

Last edited by a moderator:
why the hell did he restrain a 16 year old girl when she came to push her mom away to DIFUSE the situation. Im usually on the side of the police but there was zero provocation to elicit that response. That woman has a lot more restraint than me, if someone choked my 7 year old I would totally go off.

Once again, never call the cops. :(
That, or just don't angrily approach a cop to get in his face.

The cop seemed like a dick questioning her parenting, but I've got no problems with the lady getting arrested for the way she handled it.

That, or just don't angrily approach a cop to get in his face.

The cop seemed like a dick questioning her parenting, but I've got no problems with the lady getting arrested for the way she handled it.

So cops (getting paid to be professionals) can be dicks, and the citizens (who pay the cops) must not respond emotionally to such or risk being assaulted and hauled off to jail?

So cops (getting paid to be professionals) can be dicks, and the citizens (who pay the cops) must not respond emotionally to such or risk being assaulted and hauled off to jail?
Two wrongs don't make a right, but getting violent over a comment is never a good a good idea. People have to know better than to angrily go after a cop at this point.

All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others. Stop questioning your betters peasant. #thinblueline

Two wrongs don't make a right, but getting violent over a comment is never a good a good idea. People have to know better than to angrily go after a cop at this point.

The video crapped out on me. Are you saying the citizen initiated physical contact?

Back