Here's the newest police video Black Lives Matter is outraging over

Just another video where the Black American has an attitude problem and can't do as they're told.

Nothing to see here.

Absolutely shit policing. Honestly American police are so bad.........do they only teach them how to fight and shoot people. No people kills whatsoever

Had they showed some manners.... no tazing or else would have happened.... quit being such anti-police moron.

YOU ON LIVE
YOU ON LIVE
YOU ON LIVE

Real talk though, he is in the wrong. Clearly you can't choke people for littering, he was confrontational from the start, and he did just grab some girl who was only trying to calm her mother.

Well, in fairness, you are getting paid like 50K a year, have to deal with life and death everyday, are surrounded by like 6 pissed of people, the tension is super high, you know they hate you and would kill you if they could get away with it and then the situation starts escalating to the point they put there hands on you.....you have no back up, one mistake or distraction and you are dead.

Cops aren't super humans. In fact, they get paid shit and were prolly in the bottom of the class. MSM conditions black people that white cops in particular want to kill them and that they are being held down by the white man. There is such volatility and hatred in this country. Cops don't get paid enough to be treated like that and are only human, prone to the same fight or flight reactions as all of us. Any of us would be shitting our pants in that situation too.....you simply cant get aggressive with a cop, and if you do, you can't expect them to do anything other than try to protect their lives.

I mean for crying out loud, cops are being slaughtered following the Trump election and MSM says PEEP. Cops are just sitting in their car eating donuts, waiting to get home to help their kids with homework and get a kiss from their wife, and some thug comes up from behind them and blows their brains out. And why? Because MSM has conditioned them to think that whitey wants to kill them and a race war is on. MSM are the ones responsible for this. These are poorly paid public servants that are the worst treated, most under qualified and worst paid professionals on the planet....everyday many go into war zones and if you dont submit, you have no sympathy from me.

And also, this story sounds like absolute horse shite. You expect us to believe that an adult man just strangled a kid because he threw a piece of paper on the ground? Puh-lease....sheee-iiitttt. There is about as much truth in this as the Mississippi Church burning. Keep hoaxing hate crimes and see if anyone believes you...the shame is Trump supporters are really being brutalized everyday, in REAL hate crimes, and not a single peep...and I didn't even vote Trump!

I doubt the kid got choked. Sounds to me like the kid might have been grabbed by the shoulder and told to pick up the litter. Kid probably made a fuss and embellished the story to his grandma. Family, being stupid loyal, believed every word the kid said, and called the cops over it. That's my guess, anyways.

Doesn't change the fact that the cop acted poorly, and instead of peacefully resolving the dispute, he chose to antagonize the woman. I don't know if it was race related, or the cop was just irritated at being called out to such a minor incident(if in fact the kid was not choked, which I'm only assuming that he wasn't). Regardless, cops are held to a higher standard in terms of their conduct, and this guy did nothing but further the narrative that cops are power tripping assholes, and he should be punished for acting the way he did, and making the whole force look like shit.

All he had to do was listen to the complaint, and explain what the woman can do if she wants to formally press charges. He instead comes across like a cop who immediately dismisses complaints, and just wanted to flaunt his authority, and try out his take down technique.

Had they showed some manners.... no tazing or else would have happened.... quit being such anti-police moron.
manners....wtf is this nonsense. racist police officers will always try to goad black people looking for conflict. Hopefully that cop gets what he deserves

manners....wtf is this nonsense. racist police officers will always try to goad black people looking for conflict. Hopefully that cop gets what he deserves

Jeee.... are you black? only way that you could be more of a pathetic victim flag waver was if you were a black jew....
The fat black whale and her whore daughter have learned a lesson, maybe for the better... manners, mofo, manners, what is so dificult about the concept... MANNERS.
If you encounter a white/black/asian/latino/zulu/samoan cop who is an asshole... just use your manners to avoid shit escalating... and afterwards, fill a complain or sue the mofo, but dont try that BLM shit, no one is buying (except anti pólice morons like you, the same morons that call the police when they have a problem)

Just another video where the Black American has an attitude problem and can't do as they're told.

Nothing to see here.

Good to see authoritarianism and general boot licking is alive and well, as long as it's black people who suffer.

Damn that was annoying to listen to, I gave up listening to it after about the 30th "BITCH". I'd hate to be a cop, dealing with f*cking morons on a daily basis would drive me insane, its no wonder they snap and overreact every now and again.

BLM fraud Shawn King, A.K.A. Talcum X

hqdefault.jpg

Jeee.... are you black? only way that you could be more of a pathetic victim flag waver was if you were a black jew....
The fat black whale and her whore daughter have learned a lesson, maybe for the better... manners, mofo, manners, what is so dificult about the concept... MANNERS.
If you encounter a white/black/asian/latino/zulu/samoan cop who is an asshole... just use your manners to avoid shit escalating... and afterwards, fill a complain or sue the mofo, but dont try that BLM shit, no one is buying (except anti pólice morons like you, the same morons that call the police when they have a problem)

What in the video indicates the daughter is a whore?

Seriously? There's eight cops from three different municipalities and one first-class city that train at my gym. I figured that was the norm.
There are cops around the gyms where I live, but they train infrequently and are white belt level at best.

The two that I know that are legit are also former military.

There are cops around the gyms where I live, but they train infrequently and are white belt level at best.

The two that I know that are legit are also former military.

Ah, ok. At my place one has his black, another brown, and another purple. All the rest are white belts. Most are former military. Actually, a lot of the guys at my gym are former military.

Here's the full video, it's long but it tells the whole story. It was a shit show all around

I don't get why black people always yell and get crazy. When do you see a Japanese person treat a police officer like that? It's always so over the top insane. "I PROMISE YOU DAT!!!! THIS IS GOING ONLINE I PROMISE U DATTT!!" Like calm the fuck down. I'd probably shoot these people if I were a cop. Maybe we just shouldn't police black areas anymore. It seems like they fucking hate white people so why bother?

It's a big reason they aren't taken seriously. Oh police treat you bad, well what were you doing. Oh screaming in their face acting like a god damn lunatic on crack? Oh, really hard to understand why the situation got out of hand, yea, clearly you're the victim I feel terrible for you. Pretty sure that's how Ghandi's peaceful revolution happened, he got in peoples face screaming and acting like a lunatic, it really won a lot of people over.

Absolutely shit policing. Honestly American police are so bad.........do they only teach them how to fight and shoot people. No people kills whatsoever

stupid fat bitch stepped to him and that is what started it

Bigot much bro?

I'm glad to see you guys are following my schedule I posted in the other thread. Yesterday I hate jew day today is shit on black people. I can't remember if tomorrow is liberals or Trannys. Keep up the good work you never disappoint ;) keep it classy war room

Just watched the video that cop is an idiot and the black mom is too emotional. He arrested the black folks but lets the adult who attacked a minor go free? Ridiculous.

Back