Here's the newest police video Black Lives Matter is outraging over

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by KONE, Dec 22, 2016.

1. KONE

KONE Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

As far as I understand it, a black woman is reporting to the police that a guy grabbed her son by the arm because he threw a piece of paper on the ground. She then says "it doesn't matter if he did or didn't, it doesn't give him the right to put his hands on him." The policeman then says "why not?" and asks her something to the effect of "why don't you teach him not to throw stuff on the ground"

A bunch of shit then goes down, the woman goes off about how it doesn't matter what she teaches her son, her daughter tries to calm her down, the cop grabs her, another woman pushes the cop, there's a mysterious cut in the video 1:55 in, he arrests the mom and tazes her daughter, and then the girl holding the camera screams at him calling him a pig and a bitch for like 2 minutes

Thoughts?

Dr J likes this.
  2. Gervinho

Gervinho Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

Absolutely shit policing. Honestly American police are so bad.........do they only teach them how to fight and shoot people. No people kills whatsoever

3. TheGreatA

TheGreatA Silver Belt

To be fair, the environment is too crime-ridden to expect them to behave in any other way.

4. Pwent

Pwent Guest

shit policing and shit parenting

just looks like a bad situation all around

5. Gervinho

Maybe, but thats when you need even more well trained police. Half of these type of videos there are several moments the police can calm situations down. But they just dont have that skill.....this guy is one of the worst. Why did he even grab that woman that was moving the other woman is beyond me. Just makes no sense

6. TheGreatA

TheGreatA Silver Belt

Limited resources. I don't think most people nowadays are willing to become police officers, when they can work a much safer job for more pay. You'd have to give them a lot more incentives.

What you see on the streets are the best that you can get, for the amount of money that is being offered.

M3t4tr0n, BLIND and Senkoy like this.
  7. KONE

KONE Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

My thoughts as well. Cop escalated it for no reason, women got angry as fuck for no reason, nerdy dude in the background should've just picked up the paper himself and not grabbed anyone, the one holding the camera is a fucking idiot too

Although the narrative on twitter right now is "Poor innocent well-spoken women viciously assaulted by cop"

{<jordan}

8. Pwent

Pwent Guest

yeah, like when they all fucking rushed in and started grabbing him. what did they expect to happen? that they would "win"? that he wouldnt keep escalating until he "won"?

the cop was also stupid to grab the girl just for running in front of the lady. he was the one that made the whole thing physical.

just a group of retards being retards

9. sangreporsangre

sangreporsangre Gold Belt

I'd like to see everyone in that video get tazed. Everyone involved sucks, but the popo is actually getting paid so you would like him to be less retarded.

10. KantoTerror

KantoTerror Silver Belt

Well what do you expect from "mainstream media? nowadays...

11. Gervinho

So basically the police force is full of idiots. Its like athletes and the UFC....any athlete who has a chance to make good money and not get punched in the face will take it and they are stuck with C level athletes. Police is full of C level people

tdluxon and freakyfarley like this.
  12. HereticBD

HereticBD Titanium Belt

Yeah, that cop is a piece of shit.

He was looking for any excuse to exercise his authority. Should be immediately shit canned.

13. TheGreatA

TheGreatA Silver Belt

Atleast until the prospect of being a police officer becomes more lucrative to young people.

The problem with shitting on cops, even for the right reasons sometimes, is that when being a police officer is generally despised and disrespected by the populace, and not seen in a positive light, you will only end up having increasingly corrupt and inept officers, because no one else will be willing to take the job due to all of the bullshit that they have to deal with for wearing the uniform.

leto1776 likes this.
  14. Pale Man In Black

Pale Man In Black Brown Belt

I couldn't watch due to the feral shrieking. My sympathy to anyone that has to patrol those neighborhoods.

15. RockstarChris

RockstarChris Dwight Belt Banned

What do you expect a cop to do who is alone without backup in a crowd of onlookers in a hostile environment? Be nice to police and they will be nice to you.

irish_thug, OverPressure and Dr J like this.
  16. Tigerknee

Tigerknee Red Belt

you know its recorded by BLM when they hold the phone vertically while recording

17. Egelo

Egelo Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

3 angry bitches assault a cop, he shot NONE of them. What else can be said.

I say good policing in shit situation.

leto1776, NoGiRonin, west42 and 3 others like this.
  18. oldshadow

oldshadow Steel Belt

The cop handled that badly.

19. WiolentOne

WiolentOne Banned Banned

The initial dispute is cultural and generational - and probably racially fueled as well. Back in the days a community member could reprimand another persons child without issue.

Stoic1 and Warlord Palis like this.
  20. electricfuneral

electricfuneral Red Belt

I have to admit, this post blew me away.