• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Henry Cejudo rustled with UFC paying Jorge Masvidal, who's 'got 17 losses,' but not him

people can cry and talk shit but no one cares enough to buy his PPVs...its plain and simple. Cejudos Cringe worked against him. It turned people off
<Fedor23><Fedor23><Fedor23>

At the time Henry retired he was the highest paid BW on the roster I think. His pay can't be that bad can it? I'm interested in what the numbers are Henry wants but first he should enter the USADA pool and do his time.
His base was $350,000.

Last edited:
He's getting PPV points. That's an endless open ended check. Now it's up to him to make people sign up!!!

I'd love to really love to know the numbers CCC has been offered.

I'm pretty sure Ali still represents him and he seems to have no problem getting his fighters paid. Seems to me this maybe more of CCC issue than anything else.
Crying on social media keeps him relevant.

Does this guy not understand that selling power is what determines what the UFC will pay you and not accomplishments? he was actually getting some traction before "retiring" but alas, he made his stupid play and lost.
Nobody understands that. Except, I suppose, McGregor.

Cejudo is a great fighter, but he retired. He chose to stop fighting.

Was he expecting them to come begging for his return? He's not GSP.

How about Cejudo fight and make people care about him.

wish that guy would STFU.
He is RETIRED. He CHOSE to retire.
And now he is b1tching, in his retirement, that an active fighter is getting more money than he did when he was on the roster. How silly.

1st off, Masvidal is POPULAR, and Cejudo is not.
Masvidal generates good revenue for UFC, as he is popular.
And that's what UFC cares about.
Look at the Irishman -- he has lost every single 155lb fight ever in UFC except one. Hasn't won at 155lbs for 6years, and ...he will still be highly paid because (Sadly) he is popular.

Cejudo isn't very smart.

Who wouldn't want to see him fight either Volk or Yan (especially once he gets the title back)?

Me. I just don't find him that exciting. Great wrestler, who developed a striking style to suit him. It just dopesn't appeal to me. As I posted I don't think he beat DJ and the Cruz and TJ stoppages were some of the earliest in a title fight ever. Only one worse that comes to mind is Barao vs Uriah. He just looks like a little kid flailing and both Volk and Yan will show that as the case. His best shot would be a flash knockdown and punches that barely do anything. Maybe lay and pray vs Yan, but Volk will be way too strong for his style.

Accept the fight against Hazbulla and get your money CCC. Don't be scared homie.

No one really wants to watch him fight. He just isn't exciting and all his best wins are early stoppages or him losing to DJ.
On top of that he retired when thhe division was full of contenders. He isn't coming back so stop talking.
Cruz and tj weren't early stoppages but he did win lucky decision vs dj 2nd fight

125ers don't get paid. Maybe if Cejudo has a huge mexican following. He can go to Eagles FC since some posters here think they giving away all the money.

If he wants more money he needs to get more IG followers

Boxing has entered the chat and says hello.
Heavyweights are bigger stars in boxing too.

Name one crossover boxing star of the same size as Cejudo. Can you just name one besides Prince Naseem? And do we count Floyd Mayweather as a manlet? We have Conor to even the scales.

Back