Hendo on Jones: "he acts holier than thou but really he's dirtier than thou."

Love Hendo, but Jones would crush him into a fine powder.

Lol, Sherdoggers now claiming that Jones is a PED user and his results were swept under the rug. The hate will never end for Jones, and it'll only get worse when he loses.

Who said TRT was cocaine?

Hendo said Jon isn't setting a good example with the DUI and his cocaine use, which is true. But Hendo isn't setting a good example himself with his TRT use, which is basically cheating. Weidman and many other fighters in the MMA community have called it what it is. Driving while intoxicated, cocaine use, and cheating are all bad examples to set for kids.

Cheating means breaking the rules. TRT was not banned when he used it, neither is it illegal. It should never have been allowed in MMA in my view, but that's a completely different thing than to say that Dan was cheating, which is just wrong.

Hendo should take Don Shula out for a beer. They'd have a good ol' time reminiscing about the old days when they were relevant.

Who said TRT was cocaine?

Hendo said Jon isn't setting a good example with the DUI and his cocaine use, which is true. But Hendo isn't setting a good example himself with his TRT use, which is basically cheating. Weidman and many other fighters in the MMA community have called it what it is. Driving while intoxicated, cocaine use, and cheating are all bad examples to set for kids.

they legally used that shit, and no, its not the same as using f'n cocaine at all....cocaine is a narcotic that not only kills people, but destroys families, costs tax payers money, gangs go to war over it, its just not a good thing period. TRT....nowehere near cocaine on anyones radar. YOu might as well target 90% of atheletes if its like that cause almost everyone cheats/has cheated in some way shape or form.

Fake, fraud, in love with himself. We know.

Says late shot Hendo. He is one of the few fighters I dislike even more than Jones.

Lol, Sherdoggers now claiming that Jones is a PED user and his results were swept under the rug. The hate will never end for Jones, and it'll only get worse when he loses.

Dude....he got busted for cocaine....not weed, not trt....cocaine!!....

if you dont realize how serious cocaine is you can go watch any of the numerous youtube videos highlighting the many joys of cocaine use. That added with his DUI charges and his less then stellar behaviour on and off camera doesnt bode well for his image....

is he a great fighter....yes, hes nearing goat status, but much in the same way i love rampage as a fighter, his antics really put a damper to his in ring bravado. Michael Vick is an outstanding football player, but hes an asshole of a human being....doesnt take away from his QB credentials, but hes still a dick nonetheless.

Dude....he got busted for cocaine....not weed, not trt....cocaine!!....

if you dont realize how serious cocaine is you can go watch any of the numerous youtube videos highlighting the many joys of cocaine use. That added with his DUI charges and his less then stellar behaviour on and off camera doesnt bode well for his image....

is he a great fighter....yes, hes nearing goat status, but much in the same way i love rampage as a fighter, his antics really put a damper to his in ring bravado. Michael Vick is an outstanding football player, but hes an asshole of a human being....doesnt take away from his QB credentials, but hes still a dick nonetheless.

Yes he's a dick, but that doesn't mean he's taking PEDs as many Sherdoggers are alluding to.

Also, I've done cocaine. Definitely addictive, but not all that bad.

You and the rest of the deniers have no explanations for his crooked as fuck test results. Only thing you can do is avoid the issue by pointing the fingers at others.
Unless there is so much as a valid explanation as to why his numbers were so off, everyone assumes the most likely reason. Deal with it.

You and the rest of the deniers have no explanations for his crooked as fuck test results. Only thing you can do is avoid the issue by pointing the fingers at others.
Unless there is so much as a valid explanation as to why his numbers were so off, everyone assumes the most likely reason. Deal with it.

DC also had abnormal levels. Is he on PEDs, too? Oh and by the way, the tests which would conclude whether Jones was using before the fight came back and guess what? He's clean. Sorry to burst your bubble, son.

Keep crying though, it's awesome.

DC also had abnormal levels. Is he on PEDs, too? Oh and by the way, the tests which would conclude whether Jones was using before the fight came back and guess what? He's clean. Sorry to burst your bubble, son.

Keep crying though, it's awesome.

LOL that's perfect. Keep tap dancing around the obvious.

Hendo didn't even accomplish 1/4th of what Jones has. And Hendo abused the hell out of peds.

That was the dumbest thing i've read today. Hendo has fought a whos who of mma anytime, any place, any weight class. He won the majority of those too while facing fierce opposition. I can't say that about jones. Plus he's old as dirt.

Says the man who tried to murder Michael Bisping after he knew he was already Ko'd

That was really role model shit right there !

Hendo on TRT is also a fucking joke !

Seriously what cage fighter is clean ? Or doesn't have dirt?

Maybe Hendo should go get another prescription for his vial of steroids .. looks like the estrogen might be taking over.

What a whiner. Another guy that's jealous of the greatest fighter of our time.

Robert Barone reference?

I lol'ed at "act holier than thou but really they're dirtier than thou." but I feel bad for Jones. He didn't break any rules. Doing coke isn't good but he has the right to do it if he wants to do it.

Never thought I'd see the day where MMA fans would shit on Hendo in favor of Jones.

I know everyone loves a winner but christ...

It's fucking unbelievable. UNIMAGINABLE. ESPECIALLY UNDER THE CIRCUMSTANCES?

HOW THE FUCK COULD YOU DISAGREE WITH WHAT HENDO SAID?

oh you people disgust me

giphy.gif

Back