Hendo on Jones: "he acts holier than thou but really he's dirtier than thou."

wowspare

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/1/9...ake-bad-role-model-cocaine-use-rehab-mma-news

"With the DUI that he's had and now testing positive for cocaine, he's not acting as a good role model for kids and nobody the UFC would want as a role model for kids growing up that watch the UFC," Henderson said. "It's a shame, it's unfortunate that he is that way but we'll see what he does with it. It would be refreshing if he could come out and just act the way he actually is and I think people would actually embrace that more than being a fake."

"I just have no respect for him as a person," Henderson said. "Even before I heard that he tested positive, I didn't have that respect for him. As a fighter, he absolutely has every fighter's respect as far as what his talents are, but as a person I just don't respect guys that talk the way he does about people, are arrogant the way that he is, and act holier than thou but really they're dirtier than thou."

"he's not acting as a good role model for kids and nobody the UFC would want as a role model for kids growing up that watch the UFC,"

Rolemodel? This guy is a freaking cagefighter and why the f would anyone or even the UFC want that for kids...

"and act holier than thou but really they're dirtier than thou."

lol i love it.

I totally agree with Hendo.

"he's not acting as a good role model for kids and nobody the UFC would want as a role model for kids growing up that watch the UFC,"

Rolemodel? This guy is a freaking cagefighter and why the f would anyone or even the UFC want that for kids...

Right. Barkley said it best.

"I'm not a role model... Just because I dunk a basketball doesn't mean I should raise your kids." - Charles Barkley

"I'm not paid to be a role model, parents should be role models." - Charles Barkley

Exactly

Says TRT Hendo.

Give it up. It's not as if he was snitching on people for taking caffeine pills while he was on Nandrolone. He never hid or and was allowed to take it.

Jones acting like he's the good dude, when he clearly isn't was the premise of his point.

Give it up. It's not as if he was snitching on people for taking caffeine pills while he was on Nandrolone. He never hid or and was allowed to take it.

Jones acting like he's the good dude, when he clearly isn't was the premise of his point.
His TRT exemption was hiding his almost certain former steroid use.

What is the deal with Hendo? Such a bitter old man. Give it up, you had your chance at Jones and you ducked out. Now it is is a lose-lose fight for Jones. Jones wins then he beats a 60 year old middleweight. If its close then he barely beat a 55 year old. No way Jones loses, its either a Jones murder or Jones messes around and wins 49-46, 49-46 and 48-47 all for Jones.

Hendo could have legitimately hurt bisping with his follow up elbow, he has no right to talk.

Frankly, hendo always struck me as an asshole who got away with it because he's old and a warrior. Kind of like hopkins and to a lesser extent Holyfield

Right. Barkley said it best.

"I'm not a role model... Just because I dunk a basketball doesn't mean I should raise your kids." - Charles Barkley

"I'm not paid to be a role model, parents should be role models." - Charles Barkley

BOOM!

Jones has 4 kids.

Jon Jones is the one always talking about how much he wants to be a role model...

Back