Hendo on Jones: "he acts holier than thou but really he's dirtier than thou."

Because like or not young kids look up to athletes. And if you're making big bucks off those said kids & their parents, the least you can do is show some human decency.

Young kids should not be watching freaking MMA, parents who allow that are f***** up. WTF you cheer when he literally elbows a guys face into three parts and after that he needs to 'act like a role model'. What planet do you live on?

It is a new low for sherdoggers (some would say shertards) to defend Jones and sh1t on Hendo. Quite disgusting to be frank.

LOL Hendo rustling JBJ nuthuggers jimmies to the max. So many sandy vaginas.

His TRT exemption was hiding his almost certain former steroid use.

which highlights the point you and others seem not to grasp.

Most myself included, have little or no issue with Jones or anyone using drugs, banging prostitutes or doing other stuff.

But if they are going to take a position that they don't do that stuff and they tell on others that do then that becomes a problem. I hated Elliot Spitzer when I found out he was banging prostitutes while prosecuting others for doing the same. It is the hypocrisy that is far worse than the actions themselves.

Hendo didn't even accomplish 1/4th of what Jones has. And Hendo abused the hell out of peds.

dan_henderson_belts_display_image.jpg

Jones ain't a legend quite yet.

Isn't Henderson the same guy that juices and hits people while they're already KTFO??!!

Isn't this the same guy that got injured and didn't say shit until the last second giving the UFC no option but to let Chael have a LHW title shot.

Never thought I'd see the day where MMA fans would shit on Hendo in favor of Jones.

I know everyone loves a winner but christ...

Hendo's just putting out some half effort trash talk trying to get paid. Jones would roll him up in a ball.

It is a new low for sherdoggers (some would say shertards) to defend Jones and sh1t on Hendo. Quite disgusting to be frank.

Why is it sh*tting on Hendo to point out his hypocrisy. Yes Jon tested positive for Cocaine, everyone can agree that isn't a good look for himself or MMA. But neither is Hendo who was getting exemptions for synthetic testosterone.

Why is it sh*tting on Hendo to point out his hypocrisy. Yes Jon tested positive for Cocaine, everyone can agree that isn't a good look for himself or MMA. But neither is Hendo who was getting exemptions for synthetic testosterone.

So Hendo can't express his opinion about another fighter who is prominently in the news?

What is he supposed to say?

"Well, uh, ya know, I did TRT, so I can't really have an opinion on this whole thing...ask my girlfriend instead."

You ass holes will shit on anybody just to make yourselves feel good.

It's been said over and over... beating a dead horse really but you can't disagree with the fact that Jones puts on an act and tries to pretend he's a person that he is not.
He tries to talk humble, talks about being a role model and christian over and over.

He just isn't. He is so far from humble. He breaks the law and the 10 commandments on a regular basis.

And the elephant in the room has always been WHY someone like Hendo, a prime athlete would need TRT in the first place. He wasnt that old when he started on it.

Chael lied for years about needing it but finally came clean that he'd been doing various PEDs through his whole career. Everyone is busy on here bashing Jones for his low TEST scores and insinuating he must be using magic masking agents. Why doesn't that apply to everyone who's ever used TRT?

I actually respect them both for what they do.

I actually disrespect them both for they've done.

I'll still watch them fight (caring less to see Hendo fight though).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back