Hendo on Jones: "he acts holier than thou but really he's dirtier than thou."

TRT was legal. Hendo never popped for anything.

you're right but even that misses the point.

The issue is not with Jones or any athlete doing drugs, banging prostitutes or doing other things. the issue is when you act righteous, admit you tell on people doing lesser stuff, while doing the bad stuff.

Hendo is saying he is fake not because he did that stuff but because he acts so much holier than thou and does that stuff.

What you're not grasping is that Hendo is being hypocritical knocking Jones for taking a bump when he was injecting in his ass.

there is nothing to grasp there as you miss the point.

this is not about Bones doing those things. this about Bones doing those things WHILE acting pious and admitting he tells on people who do less.

Most of us can accept a friend who does things like drugs and prostitutes. it is their life.

Most of us would have an issue with that same friend if he was calling the cops on guys doing lesser stuff while saying he just cannot turn a blind eye to guys doing that type of stuff.

that is the issue with Jones.

I'm sure Dan is just a saint behind closed doors.
see above

Says the guy that went in for a cheap shot after the guy was already knocked out. I'm surprised bisping didn't get any permanent damage after a flying fist of doom.

its not a cheap shot if the target is bisping

everyone bringing up Hendo's TRT use is a clown. The man is in his 40s and has endured a shit ton of wear and tear over a long career and has had a losing record of late. He's not out doing lines off strippers asses while married or abusing PED's as the UFC's most popular champion. He's right, despite possibly being a hypocrite. Jones is the one in the spotlight and he should behave accordingly

Never thought I'd see the day where MMA fans would shit on Hendo in favor of Jones.

I know everyone loves a winner but christ...

Jones is the LHW GOAT and Hendo is a old has been...Times have changed.

Jones is the LHW GOAT and Hendo is a old has been...Times have changed.

Hendo is past his Prime Preppie KING. Go find a real nickname and stick your head in the sand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right. Barkley said it best.

"I'm not a role model... Just because I dunk a basketball doesn't mean I should raise your kids." - Charles Barkley

"I'm not paid to be a role model, parents should be role models." - Charles Barkley

Meh.

You can't take millions of dollars to wear a pair of sneakers and then act shocked that people think you're a role model.

Why in hell else would anyone pay you to wear shoes if they didn't think a whole pack of kids were going to model themselves after you and go out and buy the same shoes?

Always thought it was a bit rich for Barkley to pretend he didn't get the thought process behind his fat merchandise paychecks.

Never thought I'd see the day where MMA fans would shit on Hendo in favor of Jones.

Hendo used TRT after going through the proper avenues to do so. He always acts respectful and doesn't talk a lot of trash. Jones has a DUI, adultery, and some serious drug use problems and Hendo is the asshole for responding to Jones talking trash about him.

These Jones boys are getting out of hand.

He doesn't portray himself the way Jones does. Also no DUI with 2 chicks when he has a fiance and testing positive for something like cocaine... Don't compare the two.

A lot of people shitting on Dan CLAIMING he did PEDs in the past. The dude fought in pride where they were legal. You'd have to be crazy to be going in there against roided up dudes and not be taking something yourself. Not to mention he was a multi-division champion

Compare what two?

And yes, Jon got a DUI with two chicks in his car. Maybe Dan drives drunk all the time & doesn't get caught. Maybe he cheats on his girl and doesn't get caught. Maybe he does crack and doesn't get caught.

We don't know these fighters personally, so I don't see the point in defending or criticizing them as people.

Compare what two?

And yes, Jon got a DUI with two chicks in his car. Maybe Dan drives drunk all the time & doesn't get caught. Maybe he cheats on his girl and doesn't get caught. Maybe he does crack and doesn't get caught.

We don't know these fighters personally, so I don't see the point in defending or criticizing them as people.

Uhhh...have you seen his wife? I don't think he's cheating on his new bride.

1506450_10152275972816438_547066318_n.jpg

A DUI in which nobody was injured and some Coke and he's a bad guy? He's 27 fucking years old.

Give the guy a break.

Fucking holier than thou pieces of shit in this world.

there is nothing to grasp there as you miss the point.

this is not about Bones doing those things. this about Bones doing those things WHILE acting pious and admitting he tells on people who do less.

Most of us can accept a friend who does things like drugs and prostitutes. it is their life.

Most of us would have an issue with that same friend if he was calling the cops on guys doing lesser stuff while saying he just cannot turn a blind eye to guys doing that type of stuff.

that is the issue with Jones.

see above
You just described Hendo talking about Jones...

Right. Barkley said it best.

"I'm not a role model... Just because I dunk a basketball doesn't mean I should raise your kids." - Charles Barkley

"I'm not paid to be a role model, parents should be role models." - Charles Barkley

"Be like Mike....." - Nike

it's funny how the 50 year old has a better looking girl than the young best ufc lhw champ

Jon Jones would knock Dan Henderson the fuck out, and then not pummel him to death afterward like Henderson tries to do to his opponents, because he's actually the better man.

"Be like Mike....." - Nike

Exactly. It is okay to cheat like Michael Jordan.

People are morons with this role model crap. If people don't know how to parent their own children they shouldn't have them in the first place.

And Dan Henderson needs TRT to be a so called role model because he can't face the fact that he is a loser.

Hendo is coming off like a guy with an agenda. He is the one who got hurt training and didnt tell anyone until it was too late. The TRT exemptions and the need for them was a scam and he still fought after being forced off them and still defended taking them. The Bisping thing. And it seems if the comment about DC beating him meaning nothing bothered him more when Jones kinda proved that with how he handled DC. I have always liked Hendo. He is a throwback and acts like I expect a man to act like. Which makes all of this from him a little disappointing. It is one thing when anonymous posters are playing up the feigned moral outrage but I expected more from Hendo. He simply doesnt like Jones and despite little room to talk himself he has resorted to this. It comes off as transparent and ironically a bit phony as this feels more personal.Jmo

it's funny how the 50 year old has a better looking girl than the young best ufc lhw champ
So are you suggesting he tradeup just for looks? It is funny how you think that is an insult that a guy who could have any smoking hot piece of ass looking for a free ride and instead chose the woman he loves. Yeah he has some things to learn about faithfullness but that is a seperate issue.

Back