more silly shit.

the reason i wrote MY REAL NAME is im neither scared or impressed,

its no surprise you are young,

or scrawny.

as for me bein "fat"-

yup.

as fat as Lombard or Palhares-

down almost to the exact dimensions.

dude your sig says you don't talk shit to people you don't know. That's literally what you're doing.

Say whatever you want
. At least you can sit at home and call me scrawny instead of saying it to my face. You bigger guys get pretty fucking cocky but I've never had my ass kicked in my life and I'm not about to start now. Sometimes the small guy is the reason you are eating thru a fucking straw for the rest of your life. But nonetheless.. I wouldn't want to hurt someone that badly just for calling me scrawny. You make me laugh buttercup. Don't get mad. :p

dude shut up

Say whatever you want
. At least you can sit at home and call me scrawny instead of saying it to my face. You bigger guys get pretty fucking cocky but I've never had my ass kicked in my life and I'm not about to start now. Sometimes the small guy is the reason you are eating thru a fucking straw for the rest of your life. But nonetheless.. I wouldn't want to hurt someone that badly just for calling me scrawny. You make me laugh buttercup. Don't get mad. :p
But as GSP would say.. I'm not impressed bro. There is nothing wrong with being young. Life is good. :D

I forsee you earning a distinguished reputation on this forum.
i really appreciate that. I'm passionate about the sport. I'm feelin the love from a couple people on here already. But been upsetting some Hendo and/or Rampage fans very consistently. It's been a good day :)

Exactly!! And all the Hendo fans are being little bitches about it. Suck it up. Your favorite fighter is about To get smashed by my favorite fighter. The Dragon wants his belt back bitches!! WAR MACHIDA!!

I have absolutely no clue why (because he is a respectful guy himself) but Machida has had some DOUCHEBAG fans. Is it a TMA anti-MMA thing? Or just trolling based off Rogan's lone "era" comment?

I have absolutely no clue why (because he is a respectful guy himself) but Machida has had some DOUCHEBAG fans. Is it a TMA anti-MMA thing? Or just trolling based off Rogan's lone "era" comment?
If Henderson fans weren't such **** suckers with how they talk about Lyoto there would be no reason for us to be douche bags. Lyoto is not going to be an asshole because its not in his nature. However, I see some Hendo fan like yourself talking a bunch of nonsense then I do not mind telling you sir, to Fuck off.

Recently I've noticed Hendo stepping out of his comfort level and trying to trash talk. The twitter jab he took at bones then saying he will fight his teammate to get a title shot lets be serious Dan you old as fuck and comin off a blowin knee at your age common man it's over, move on. The dragon is going to destroy him and he knows it he's hanging on to anything he can to stay in the UFC

stfu troll

Ofc as a fan of the dragon i'm rooting for him but facing "Hollywood" henderson if there is one not to be counted out that's him, can't wait though.

If Henderson fans weren't such **** suckers with how they talk about Lyoto there would be no reason for us to be douche bags. Lyoto is not going to be an asshole because its not in his nature. However, I see some Hendo fan like yourself talking a bunch of nonsense then I do not mind telling you sir, to Fuck off.

Stay classy. Enjoy the next account as much as your last 10.

i really appreciate that. I'm passionate about the sport. I'm feelin the love from a couple people on here already. But been upsetting some Hendo and/or Rampage fans very consistently. It's been a good day :)

Oh God...

Oh God...
Wow.. You could just call me Justin man. That whole God thing kinda freaks me out. Don't think I'm ready for that kind of responsibility at the moment. The job might have its perks though right?

You are delusional. I have a really cool neighbor from Jersey. I got him to start watching MMA a few months back. I'm a little offended that he seems to actually know what he is talking about compared to dumbasses like you. Watch the fight mother fucker and be ready to hear me talking shit to you after Hendo gets finished. You fucking retarded Hendo fanboys make the most outrageous comments. "Machida can't finish Hendo" "A freight train moving at full speed would get stopped dead in its tracks by the legendary chin of Hendo" chuck Norris jokes are over for me now. Dan Henderson makes the jokes more believable than Chuck Norris. Dan Henderson is the greatest fighter on the planet! "Dan Henderson" (spoken in a Down syndrome voice like Matt Damon does throughout the movie Team America World Police)... All that said.. You are an idiot. You mad bro? LOL!!!!
Hah, I was posting from my cell phone earlier and with the small font I misread your name as "Jersey1313", hence my comments about Jersey :)

Machida can finish Hendo, but any objective observer knows the odds of that are slim. The odds of Hendo finishing Machida are clearly much higher, even though I peg Machida as the overall favorite.

As for "You mad bro? LOL!!!!" - I'm not the one going on dumbass crazed sounding rants. If you're over 15 years of age I pity you, and really even a 15 year old should post better than this.

Hah, I was posting from my cell phone earlier and with the small font I misread your name as "Jersey1313", hence my comments about Jersey :)

Machida can finish Hendo, but any objective observer knows the odds of that are slim. The odds of Hendo finishing Machida are clearly much higher, even though I peg Machida as the overall favorite.

As for "You mad bro? LOL!!!!" - I'm not the one going on dumbass crazed sounding rants. If you're over 15 years of age I pity you, and really even a 15 year old should post better than this.
At least I can read. I'm not going on rants. You and all the other Hendo fans are just so fucking delusional I have to be an asshole to get my point across. After Machida knocks out Hendo all you little fairies are either going to be like A.) I knew it all along! I always thought Machida would knockout Henderson. Or B.) you will just avoid talking to me after you get proven wrong. Either way you are a sad little man. And you are continually getting bested by a 22 year old from Kansas City.. Kill yo self. The you mad bro? That is a joke. I don't care about your feelings. This is Sherdog bitch.

I've been using my iPhone to post on Sherdog.. And I can still read just fine.. Are you trying to make excuses? It's okay to admit you are a dip shit. Most Hendo fans are :)

Love both fighters but Hendo by Split Decision

If this fight was 5 rounds
Machida by TKO in the 5th but since this fight will be 3 rounds
Hendo by Split Decision

People will complain afterwards as per normal on Sherdog

I've been using my iPhone to post on Sherdog.. And I can still read just fine.. Are you trying to make excuses? It's okay to admit you are a dip shit. Most Hendo fans are :)

Javery1313 is single handedly going to keep this thread alive with all his trolling and shit talking.

I predict 40+ pages

Back